Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
From the Gaia Online Blog
New Contest: PMing for Gold!
Hi Gaians,

Win up to 5 million gold, just for having good timing! All you have to do is check this thread at the right time and you could win big! To qualify, simply post a brief answer as to how you’d spend your winnings if you won. Then, every day or so, we’ll randomly pick a user from those who posted in the past 24 hours and add it to the potential winners list below. That user has 20 minutes from the time we announce their username, to PM us. If they don’t, we add another 100,000 gold to the jackpot and pick another user sometime the following business day. Then that person has 20 minutes to PM us, and so on and so on until someone wins the jackpot. The jackpot starts now at 100,000 gold and can grow huge! (maximum payout = 5 million) (click here for full story)

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THE CONTEST!

How this contest works:

1) To Qualify: Please post in this thread once per day to qualify. Winners are selected randomly.

2) Winners are Posted: Winners are posted once per day (at random times) on the blog.

3) Collect Winnings: If your name is posted on the blog, send a PM to Not Robin Leach to collect your winnings. You only have 20 minutes - times posted in Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).

4) Unavailable When Winners are Posted: Sorry! We're posting winners at random times daily. The winnings will grow by 100,000 per day. Keep posting in the thread, we might just randomly choose your name again!

5) Posting More than Once per Day: Disqualifies you for the day. Boo!

If you still have questions or need more info about the contest, please read the blog.

Good luck!

UPDATE 10/26/2010:

We are running out of gold, so this will be our last hurrah! Starting tomorrow we will be having our final contest! Here are the new rules for this special occasions!

1) The jackpot will start at 1,000,000 gold!

2) If we do not have a winner tomorrow, the jackpot will increase 200,000 gold everyday until we have a winner!

3) Once we have a winner, our delightful Posting for Millions Contest will be over!

4) What is the catch? You will need to be lightning quick because you will only have 10 minutes to PM us!

Good luck!

Romantic Enabler

8,425 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Oh, dear...I'd make a total update of my wishlist!

Lunatic

I would get my Sweetheart ring (yus!)
and buy something for my friend

oh and I have a question:
are we allowed to post more than once? like once everyday?

Rainbow Deadeye

9,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
I would buy every single Evolving Item and then donate a bunch to random people.

Greedy Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
oh dear ill buy all the awesome gaia articles including premium and zomg stuff buy some stuff for my friends too im not greddy xd and buy every momth the collectibles biggrin yeah i love gaia since long time crying heart heart heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
love luna

You should post daily right after a username is picked. Each one counts as an entry.

But don't spam. biggrin

Tae

Greedy Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
eaTaiaG
love luna

You should post daily right after a username is picked. Each one counts as an entry.

But don't spam. biggrin

Tae
omg so wehn a username is picked how we will know im always lose of my mind xd

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I would get some of the more elusive items from my wishlist that have been there since I joined, then I'd splash out on my friends. I know a couple of them are questing at the moment. 3nodding

Aoness's Compadre

Big Nerd

15,225 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Team Moira 200
  • Bookworm 100
After I get my trading pass back, I'm getting my friends heaps of gifts. neutral
i would spend half of what i win on my self, buy something for my friend, then use the rest to put aside in my imaginative gaia piggy bank for my giveaway when i leave this place. actually, apart from my gift for my friend, everything will be given away eventually. so thats what i would do =)

mean mina's Husband

Sexy Trash

31,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
I'd use the winnings to help develop a cure to spamming ( '-')

or just buy the first neat item out of the next CI.

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

I would buy some Items on my wish list.
Then I am would buy some items for My closest friends, if I win.

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
In more-or-less equal thirds, I'd give a chunk to a friend who's questing a very expensive item (Lucky the Cat), buy myself a few pretties and give away the rest.

6,850 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
I would likely give it to people that are questing a dream avi.
I like helping other people when I can.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces