Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Powerhouse

22,600 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
I would be able to help my family members on Gaia get stuff on their wishlist since they all did me such a big favor on my birthday

Aekea Fatcat

I'd use it to get a boob job in order to remain fabulous~ heart

liralith's Waifu

Beloved Seeker

9,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I would split it in two, giving most of it to my little sister's account since she has less than me! ^_^ and then, with my portion, I'd buy something from her wish list, and send that to her as an extra present! ^_^ I love my little sister!

3,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
If I won I'd save it or invest in items and give my sister a present or 8. smile Gaia is the only place I can actually buy her things.
I'll buy what I need from my wishlist
I would make my dream and with the left over gold i will donate to friends or random users.

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
First of all I would finally pay back a friend of mine that lend me gold for an item a while ago sweatdrop
And then I'd probably get Compass of Seidh and Fallen Wish. And whatever's left might be going to something a friend of mine is questing (:

Witty Lunatic

16,325 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Winged 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
I would buy the highwire ballerina from this past rig. That item is gorgeous!!
The rest I would use to buy my friends in the GCD some nice gifts. smile

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Personally, I would Spend it on grunnies.
A whole lotta them.

Not like I want to to conquer Gaia and become a grunny king or anything.
yeah.
twisted twisted twisted
I think if I won, I'd buy all my friends something completely random off their wishlist <33
as well as buying something to complete my dream avi ^w^

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

i would buy my closest friend a few of their wishlist items and if i had any left over i would get either me or one of my friends something else

Desirable Seeker

6,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
HAI Gaia this is my second centests entered ever! I'd spend my winning on me myself and my sister NYNA well I'd spend i on my bddy Katie too! The if I have some left over, I'd donate some to a guild or two...OR WILL I! ninja
I'd save it in my piggy bank c:

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I would help my friend finish he quest that she's been working on for a long time then use what was left over to buy some of my favorite EI's from the market place like the Gogh Reed the Kottan Bell and Reve Rouille

I love Gaia so much, I've been here since 2004 and if I wasn't completely broke I would still be a regular donator but instead I just keep the forums active by posting all the time ^_^ Good Luck Everyone!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff