Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pie
DrunkenStyle
BECAUSE EIRMEHZ IS A SHY MOFO.

I know. Poor little guy.
Kaze probably shaved off parts of Eirmehz's hair, so now he just has these awful little patches. ;A;

D'awwww.

How did you know? >_>
~Tsuki wa kawarazu shizuka na mama de~

Maybe he tried to knock Eirmehz out the sky by casting a huge twister after him one day.

~Ame o furasetsuzuketa...~

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
DrunkenStyle
The Pie
DrunkenStyle

I know. Poor little guy.
Kaze probably shaved off parts of Eirmehz's hair, so now he just has these awful little patches. ;A;

D'awwww.

How did you know? >_>

Uhm.
Because.

Omfg did that really happen? 0:

Shirtless Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
O3O I kind of think in my head http://i5.tinypic.com/167nkus.png

Vulcagni thats is...o3o with a gauntlet of course.
The Pie
DrunkenStyle
The Pie
DrunkenStyle

I know. Poor little guy.

D'awwww.

How did you know? >_>

Uhm.
Because.

xd heart

Amanikitty
The Pie
DrunkenStyle
The Pie
DrunkenStyle

I know. Poor little guy.

D'awwww.

How did you know? >_>

Uhm.
Because.

xd heart

Dang! Took the... emoting right out of my... head.

>.>
Green inc.
O3O I kind of think in my head http://i5.tinypic.com/167nkus.png

Vulcagni thats is...o3o with a gauntlet of course.

Too bad that's not what he'll look like. XD

I was surprised the Bleach anime is going this direction. The plot is a whole lot different from the manga. Maybe they're filling in stories to lengthen the anime or something.

@Pie: lol. I was kidding. XP

Shirtless Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
@Drunken- probably, DX I remember when I was nine and I liked pokemon, but then the came up with more than 150 and I was like BLAH!
Iceketch
probably some of you guys are interested heart

Whoot!]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15132967
Whoot! Teh Iceketch has advertised!! surprised
And now you must leap into the link and be blinded by his awesome animation skillzors!!

Comission him for Animated Godvatars!! whee
User Image
    ((Sorry to bug anyone, but I posted about two days ago in request to be on the list of FamiKaze [ crying I am anxious to officially follow my God!]. I would just like to bring up that request again, in case it was missed. I'm sorry - I know all of you are terribly busy; I just want to make sure that I'm going to be on the list at some time during the somewhat near future...

Also, I can't wait to see what Vulcagni will look like! I wonder if he will look nearly like Phrigustus, except fire oriented, or will he have a completely different design? *Ponders*

Well, I'd best be right back! I have to finish working on one of my drawings...I'm coloring a drawing of Kaze by the computer, and drawing a second one of Kaze by hand, as we speak. Could anyone tell me how I submit them? Should I PM them to someone, or just post them in the thread when I'm finished?))
heart "Neach i grá le tú tà ionadh tharbheith..."

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
Kinomi Kasuimiko
User Image
    ((Sorry to bug anyone, but I posted about two days ago in request to be on the list of FamiKaze [ crying I am anxious to officially follow my God!]. I would just like to bring up that request again, in case it was missed. I'm sorry - I know all of you are terribly busy; I just want to make sure that I'm going to be on the list at some time during the somewhat near future...

Also, I can't wait to see what Vulcagni will look like! I wonder if he will look nearly like Phrigustus, except fire oriented, or will he have a completely different design? *Ponders*

Well, I'd best be right back! I have to finish working on one of my drawings...I'm coloring a drawing of Kaze by the computer, and drawing a second one of Kaze by hand, as we speak. Could anyone tell me how I submit them? Should I PM them to someone, or just post them in the thread when I'm finished?))

You weren't skipped, I've got you on my list that I send to Seth. He just hasn't done any updating the last couple days, and probably won't til Saturday.
User Image
Kinomi Kasuimiko
User Image

Don't worry. Seth lives in the other side of the world. So if there's any issues with being overlooked, just PM me and I'll notify him. XD

And hey, do you remember me? You better say yes. D:<

And to anyone interested in what Vulcagni might look like, all I can tell you is that Seth wants him to look the least human and more beastly.
DrunkenStyle
Kinomi Kasuimiko
User Image

Don't worry. Seth lives in the other side of the world. So if there's any issues with being overlooked, just PM me and I'll notify him. XD

And hey, do you remember me? You better say yes. D:<

And to anyone interested in what Vulcagni might look like, all I can tell you is that Seth wants him to look the least human and more beastly.
User Image
    ((Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Drunken!

xd Now, who could ever forget DrunkenStyle? Of COURSE I remember you! ninja I practically stalk you on some days.

Ah, 3nodding that what I was hoping for! It would make sense to make a merciless God look similar to a merciless beast, who can think of nothing but slaughter.

Also, Drunken, if I may ask - should I PM any fanart of the Gods that I make to a certain someone, or just post it in the thread? I can't find the criteria for fanart on the front page, no matter how hard I look...[Then again, it is rather later at night where I live, so.... xd ]))
Uhm, like Efreet/Ifrit from FF?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff