Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
DrunkenStyle
Hawhaw. Apollus is okay. I think Lunaris and Apollus are both the most unoriginal designs I'll ever design, only because the Solar/Lunar items already have an outfit for them. But yeah, like I said, Vulcagni's gonna look good when I'm done with it.

Huzzah!

/keeps waiting.

Heh... Phridge.

The BBQ of the Gods: Lunaris isn't there because you don't have Barbies at night. Kaze and Eirmehz generally chillin' out, but keeping Kaze away from alcos 'cause he looks too young. Eirmehz would generally eat like Kakashi in my mind o_O.

Phridge can hold the drinks, and Vulcagni cooks XD!

Generous Feeder

8,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Citizen 200
I may have missed the discussion but are we ever adding supporting mythology that in cludes stuff abotu the buterfly mantila and chaest plate of arachnea.also the golden laurals mention the gods. maybe if we ever find out names of them adding the gods that rule over the demonic and angelic stuff? well if you need writters i'm willing to help. as an ancient history major mythology is my thing razz

Professional Lunatic

I would think it would be okay to make your own outfit for whichever god you support mrgreen the items were just put there cause their discriptions mentioned the gods.
OMG I can wait for Apollus, Lunaris, and Vulcagni to show themselves whee
Conscience
Drunken, You have a really good drawing style; I sww you in the OCBR, You drew with a friend of mine xDD Very nice stuff there and here.

I do? Thanks. XD <3
Who was I fighting? There'll be an event in the guild soon that I'm setting up so your friend should anticipate. :B
[/offsubject]

Generous Feeder

8,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Citizen 200
DrunkenStyle
Conscience
Drunken, You have a really good drawing style; I sww you in the OCBR, You drew with a friend of mine xDD Very nice stuff there and here.

I do? Thanks. XD <3
Who was I fighting? There'll be an event in the guild soon that I'm setting up so your friend should anticipate. :B
[/offsubject]
yeaqh i love it, do you do avatar art, i'd pay you real money for a drawing of my jester outfit
The Nowhere Man
DrunkenStyle
Conscience

I do? Thanks. XD <3
[/offsubject]
yeaqh i love it, do you do avatar art, i'd pay you real money for a drawing of my jester outfit

Cough.

Real money? O:

Invisible Exhibitionist

42,475 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hey Drunken, how much do you charge for commission work? I love getting artwork done. biggrin

Generous Feeder

8,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Citizen 200
DrunkenStyle
The Nowhere Man
DrunkenStyle
Conscience

I do? Thanks. XD <3
[/offsubject]

Cough.

Real money? O:
yes! you stuff is amazing!! how much would you charge?
Well~ I'm really bad with doing commissions. I always never finish in time and I leave the commissioners waiting a long time. I don't know if I'll ever accept anymore commissions in the future. Plus, I don't know how much to charge. D:

Seth asked me and I offered because I wanted to help with the thread. I have a couple stuff here I owe a couple people that I still need to send.

But yeah. I hate my artwork. Even the ones I did for here.
The Nowhere Man
DrunkenStyle
The Nowhere Man
DrunkenStyle
Conscience

I do? Thanks. XD <3
[/offsubject]

Cough.

Real money? O:
yes! you stuff is amazing!! how much would you charge?

Well, thanks.

Uhhhhhhhhh. I don't really know.

I think you should quote me after this over to this thread before Seth gets mad. XD
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14734199

Generous Feeder

8,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Citizen 200
DrunkenStyle
Well~ I'm really bad with doing commissions. I always never finish in time and I leave the commissioners waiting a long time. I don't know if I'll ever accept anymore commissions in the future. Plus, I don't know how much to charge. D:

Seth asked me and I offered because I wanted to help with the thread. I have a couple stuff here I owe a couple people that I still need to send.

if you ever change your mind please let me know
The Nowhere Man
DrunkenStyle

if you ever change your mind please let me know

When I gain enough confidence in my skills and time then yeah. :B
Cleocatra Osiris
DrunkenStyle
Hawhaw. Apollus is okay. I think Lunaris and Apollus are both the most unoriginal designs I'll ever design, only because the Solar/Lunar items already have an outfit for them. But yeah, like I said, Vulcagni's gonna look good when I'm done with it.

Huzzah!

/keeps waiting.

Heh... Phridge.

The BBQ of the Gods: Lunaris isn't there because you don't have Barbies at night. Kaze and Eirmehz generally chillin' out, but keeping Kaze away from alcos 'cause he looks too young. Eirmehz would generally eat like Kakashi in my mind o_O.

Phridge can hold the drinks, and Vulcagni cooks XD!
BBQ and Block parties are all over during the night.
..though Lunaris honestly strikes me as an underground rave type girl..
[********]
did you not finish hte other characters?

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
[********]
did you not finish hte other characters?
they're being worked on 3nodding
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas