• Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Baneful
Wow this thread is a really really nifty idea biggrin
nifty enough for Baneful fan-art? whee

@Genesis : exactly cool

Dramatic Hunter

XD It definately would be, if I could draw as well as those peeps on the frontpage.

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Don't be silly, Bane. Your art roxx0rz. heart

Professional Lunatic

Dude, Seth what is up?
And more Importantly is there gonna be a priest for each god of something,
for example Alfirin IV for Apollus and so on?

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Blonde Haired Kid
Dude, Seth what is up?

That'd be cool, but I think the scriptures and stuff need to be fleshed out a bit more for a priest system to work, yeah?

@Baneful: Yeah, what Seth said
Deviant
Blonde Haired Kid
Dude, Seth what is up?

That'd be cool, but I think the scriptures and stuff need to be fleshed out a bit more for a priest system to work, yeah?

Hey, hey, working on teh fleshing. These sorts of things take time, I can't just rectally produce scripture on command. XD

And I vote Bane has sezzy arts.

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
TriskDaemon
Deviant
Blonde Haired Kid
Dude, Seth what is up?

Hey, hey, working on teh fleshing. These sorts of things take time, I can't just rectally produce scripture on command. XD

And I vote Bane has sezzy arts.

Of course! But it'd be pretty cool if you could.. xp
I say take as long as you need: I'd much rather have a nicely put together monestary then a quickly put together one 3nodding
burning_eyes

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Well, if you read the God bios, we do say that certain priests of certain religions do have particular strengths and such. I personally have something in mind for ways in which people can become priests and such, but I don't want to get that far until we've fleshed out the fanverse some more.

Once all 6 books have been translated and I can start work on the next section of Veset, we'll see. ninja
Seth Darkheart
Well, if you read the God bios, we do say that certain priests of certain religions do have particular strengths and such. I personally have something in mind for ways in which people can become priests and such, but I don't want to get that far until we've fleshed out the fanverse some more.

Once all 6 books have been translated and I can start work on the next section of Veset, we'll see. ninja

Oh, goody goody!

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Seth Darkheart

It's going to be sooo awesome,I can't wait! *bursts into flame from anticipation* burning_eyes

I think you and Trisk should definitely have a major say in who becomes Priests, and there should be rigourous testing and feats of faith, etc. We can't be having flakey priests 3nodding

EDIT: OMG the spelling.. sweatdrop
DrunkenStyle
Kinomi, if you were wondering, I based Kaze off Jin. :B
User Image
    (( xd I KNEW IT!!!!!! IKNEWITIKNEWITIKNEWITIKNEWIT!!!!!!

*Glomps Drunken* I LOVE YOU!!!

xDDDD!!!

*Worships Kaze even more obsessively* gonk heart ))
heart "Neach i grá le tú tà ionadh tharbheith..."
Seth Darkheart

User Image
    ((That sounds very appropriate! xd Take your time though, despite our anticipation! I'll just keep churning out more fanart until I can try out to be a Priestess for Kaze......I mean, the Veset WOULD allow female priests, right?

>.>......

Oh! And for those of you who were wondering what a Clydesdale look likes, here's a photo:

Clydesdale
    ))
heart "Neach i grá le tú tà ionadh tharbheith..."
Baneful
XD It definately would be, if I could draw as well as those peeps on the frontpage.

You and Drunken are really both good, just completely different.

Oh, I am most excited Sethy.
DrunkenStyle
Kinomi, if you were wondering, I based Kaze off Jin. :B

Ha! I knew it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items