Welcome to Gaia! ::

TriskDaemon
DrunkenStyle
POCKY IS OVERRATED.

@Sejii: Thanks.

I'm actually really really pissy right now, so no one bother me about the art. I'm supposed to be at ******** Anime Expo. But where the ******** am I? At home. Screw it, man. Yall can damn wait for the gods on another day. D:<
I don't know, there are some pocky types that I like. Not like it's ambrosia of the fecking gods, though, so you have a point.

And no worrying about the arts. ^^ Cons are like artist stress pills, I understand this. XD

I meant sooooooo many people obsess over Pocky. And when I mean people I meant usually they're Japanophiles. And by that I mean going around saying "HEY I HAVE POCKY" and expect other people to go "OMG YOU HAVE POCKY YOU'RE SO KAWAII~~~!"

And yeah. A lot of people think that Pocky is the essence of Japanese/Anime culture. It's a cracker stick dipped in different flavored cream manufactured by Japanese people. D:< Bragging about your Pocky doesn't make you anymore Japanese than copying phrases from anime does. That also goes for anything else Japanese-related.[/angryrant]

Anyways. Yeah. No gods. D:<

@Sejii: You commented on my drawings. o_O The other comment I left wasn't for you. ;P
Pocky is the Inuyasha of Japanese food. Sure, there are some entertaining moments gleaned from it, but the love it should spread is overturned by a huge following of mostly American japanophiles who use it as an icon for a culture they think they love but don't understand. XD

I digress.

I'm going to be at home for a few days whilst I recuperate from my trip and take care of my jury duty, but I'm driving back on Wednesday to be in Laramie again, and THAT means I can turn my attention back where it belongs. That being, of course, the Book of Homage. I'm getting ideas in this head of mine. God backstory is forthcoming.
TriskDaemon
Pocky is the Inuyasha of Japanese food. Sure, there are some entertaining moments gleaned from it, but the love it should spread is overturned by a huge following of mostly American japanophiles who use it as an icon for a culture they think they love but don't understand. XD

I digress.

I'm going to be at home for a few days whilst I recuperate from my trip and take care of my jury duty, but I'm driving back on Wednesday to be in Laramie again, and THAT means I can turn my attention back where it belongs. That being, of course, the Book of Homage. I'm getting ideas in this head of mine. God backstory is forthcoming.
~Tsuki wa kawarazu shizuka na mama de~

Never compare Pocky to Inuyasha. EVAR. D<

How was your trip? Had fun?

The Book of Homage is the second book, yes?

~Ame o furasetsuzuketa...~
*counts in head*

Markings, Homage, Tribute, Tasks, Deicide, Avatars. Yah, second.

And yeeeees, my trip was mucho fun. I went to Alaska and Canada and all that stuff.

Now I start work on Veseta accouterments for my Otakon wardrobe.

What're you gonna make to wear for Otakon?

Amanikitty

What're you gonna make to wear for Otakon?

Oh, I have no clue. My allegiances lie in so many places. I'm going to have a Gaiacast tee, of course, but I'm really considering making some sort of Veseta emblem that I can wear. It'd be a nice touch of reality to the faith.

Maybe have the Veset logo on the back?

Or even cooler, if you can get the logo made into a removable tattoo, and put it on your arm.^^ That'd be super cool.

Amanikitty

Maybe have the Veset logo on the back?

Or even cooler, if you can get the logo made into a removable tattoo, and put it on your arm.^^ That'd be super cool.

That's actually a really cool idea. I looked into it, temp tats are not really that hard to pull off. XD That would rock, I'll look into it.

xDDD I'm on a roll for ideas.

Ohmygosh. Airez's wedding was HILLARIOUS. xd [/randomofftopicthought]

Amanikitty

xDDD I'm on a roll for ideas.

Ohmygosh. Airez's wedding was HILLARIOUS. xd [/randomofftopicthought]

Ahhh, but now YOU digress. XD

And now I have to go to bed. I traveled a lot a lot of miles today, and I'm tired. XD

Nightynight.

Goodnight, Trisk.^^ *goes back to work*

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Sei Lahevena!
I go away for a second and Seth is in a thong? What kind of Monestary is this!?! gonk

Professional Lunatic

Deviant
Sei Lahevena!
I go away for a second and Seth is in a thong? What kind of Monestary is this!?! gonk

Must have been a little more than a second, he had that on yesterday too xd
I bet Kaze or some other god stipped him of his clothes cool

xd heart
I was wondering the same.

But me being the really sick. freaky person, I don't mind it at all. xDDD

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Blonde Haired Kid
Deviant
Sei Lahevena!

Must have been a little more than a second, he had that on yesterday too xd
I bet Kaze or some other god stipped him of his clothes cool

A figurative second, of course xp
Maybe he's doing one of those vow things xp

@Amanikitty: blaugh I'm not sure I'd be entirely happy entrusting my spiritual wellbeing to a guy in a sweaty manthong sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff