Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
DrunkenStyle
Well. I have sketches. By the way, that's not Vulcagni and the guy who has his arms guarded up isn't Phrigustus.

They're Pijou and Tavato. ;D

Pejout? xd

Very nice btw. xd
~Tsuki wa kawarazu shizuka na mama de~

Nice pictures, Drunken.

-_-

~Ame o furasetsuzuketa...~
DrunkenStyle
Those descriptions down there make me feel uncomfortable about what you'll post. O:

Anyways, for all the others. I said to someone something about drawing a manga of how Phrig and Vulc were created.

Well. I have sketches. By the way, that's not Vulcagni and the guy who has his arms guarded up isn't Phrigustus.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.:[Oh please, she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor just for the attention.]:.

Nice. surprised
The monkey face is creepy, though. xD;;

.:[Now the walls are lined with bullet holes.. Yeah, you sure let her have it.]:.
Sejii
Nice. surprised

Oh my gods, it does bear striking resemblance to Dragonball...

Man-Lover

I want to draw Moon God :0
Seth Darkheart
DrunkenStyle

Pejout? xd

Very nice btw. xd

YEAH. THERE YOU GO.

Friggin' ay.

EDIT: Oh and thanks for the comments guys. XD
Alfirin IV
Sejii
Nice. surprised

Oh my gods, it does bear striking resemblance to Dragonball...

lol, she said it was a monkey face, not a Dragonball face. xD

Man-Lover

Are you the artist :0

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
Imperial Shockies
Are you the artist :0

yes he is 3nodding

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
I have some sort of indigestion... but I think asking Vulcagni for help would make it worse.

x.X;
DrunkenStyle
xP Same diff! It looks like Goku going "RAAAH!!11" and turning into a monkey. Except cooler and with less constipation sound effects. 3nodding
Alfirin IV
DrunkenStyle
xP Same diff! It looks like Goku going "RAAAH!!11" and turning into a monkey. Except cooler and with less constipation sound effects. 3nodding

gonk
User Image
    ((Damn, Drunken - >_< How the heck do you manage to color all of your drawings so well without blowing something up out of frustration in the proccess?? I just can't seem to get the hand of it, and I've been working on this for nearly three days! ._. Maybe Kaze does not wish to be colored, and would prefer I place the sketch up only as my offering....?))
heart "Neach i grá le tú tà ionadh tharbheith..."
.:[Oh please, she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor just for the attention.]:.

Dragonball? Have you guys been listening in on my conversations? o3o'

I'm officially scared of Vulcagni now... I'm afraid that if I ever walk up to him, he'll do the monkey face, go "RAAARGH" and eat my face off. D':

.:[Now the walls are lined with bullet holes.. Yeah, you sure let her have it.]:.
Kinomi Kasuimiko
User Image
    ((Damn, Drunken - >_< How the heck do you manage to color all of your drawings so well without blowing something up out of frustration in the proccess?? I just can't seem to get the hand of it, and I've been working on this for nearly three days! ._. Maybe Kaze does not wish to be colored, and would prefer I place the sketch up only as my offering....?))
heart "Neach i grá le tú tà ionadh tharbheith..."

I do blow things up out of frustration. That's what keeps me going. ;D

@Sejii: UMNO. You'll find out why he has that expression on his face. And like I said, that's not Vulcagni. That's Pejout.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff