Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elindranyth
Kinomi Kasuimiko
User Image
    ((Sorry to bug anyone, but I posted about two days ago in request to be on the list of FamiKaze [ crying I am anxious to officially follow my God!]. I would just like to bring up that request again, in case it was missed. I'm sorry - I know all of you are terribly busy; I just want to make sure that I'm going to be on the list at some time during the somewhat near future...

Also, I can't wait to see what Vulcagni will look like! I wonder if he will look nearly like Phrigustus, except fire oriented, or will he have a completely different design? *Ponders*

Well, I'd best be right back! I have to finish working on one of my drawings...I'm coloring a drawing of Kaze by the computer, and drawing a second one of Kaze by hand, as we speak. Could anyone tell me how I submit them? Should I PM them to someone, or just post them in the thread when I'm finished?))
heart "Neach i grá le tú tà ionadh tharbheith..."

You weren't skipped, I've got you on my list that I send to Seth. He just hasn't done any updating the last couple days, and probably won't til Saturday.
User Image
User Image
    ((Really? Thank you! That puts my mind at ease...

ninja ^^ I hope my fanart of Kaze will be worthy!! *Works slavishly upon it, coloring tirelessly*))
I really love the artwork for the gods. I'm anxious to see what the others would look like.
Kinomi Kasuimiko
DrunkenStyle
Kinomi Kasuimiko
User Image
    ((Sorry to bug anyone, but I posted about two days ago in request to be on the list of FamiKaze [ crying I am anxious to officially follow my God!]. I would just like to bring up that request again, in case it was missed. I'm sorry - I know all of you are terribly busy; I just want to make sure that I'm going to be on the list at some time during the somewhat near future...

Also, I can't wait to see what Vulcagni will look like! I wonder if he will look nearly like Phrigustus, except fire oriented, or will he have a completely different design? *Ponders*

Well, I'd best be right back! I have to finish working on one of my drawings...I'm coloring a drawing of Kaze by the computer, and drawing a second one of Kaze by hand, as we speak. Could anyone tell me how I submit them? Should I PM them to someone, or just post them in the thread when I'm finished?))

Don't worry. Seth lives in the other side of the world. So if there's any issues with being overlooked, just PM me and I'll notify him. XD

And hey, do you remember me? You better say yes. D:<

And to anyone interested in what Vulcagni might look like, all I can tell you is that Seth wants him to look the least human and more beastly.
User Image
    ((Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Drunken!

xd Now, who could ever forget DrunkenStyle? Of COURSE I remember you! ninja I practically stalk you on some days.

Ah, 3nodding that what I was hoping for! It would make sense to make a merciless God look similar to a merciless beast, who can think of nothing but slaughter.

Also, Drunken, if I may ask - should I PM any fanart of the Gods that I make to a certain someone, or just post it in the thread? I can't find the criteria for fanart on the front page, no matter how hard I look...[Then again, it is rather later at night where I live, so.... xd ]))

Damn girl, your font color's so bright that it blends with the white. XD

Just post the art here. And Seth will take care of it when he sees it. XD
Iceketch
Uhm, like Efreet/Ifrit from FF?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I guess, but I'm trying to stray away from that or people will think of Vulcagni as a ripoff/copy. I wanna make Vulcagni less Ifrit and more..beastly..ish. I don't like it when people compare stuff I do to other things.

After all, he's the patron of artists and smiths, I don't think a wild-looking Vulcagni will fit the description. He'll be a little bit more of a prideful powerful being rather than a wild fierce-looking being.

Also, your image won't load.
DrunkenStyle
Kinomi Kasuimiko
DrunkenStyle
Kinomi Kasuimiko
User Image

Don't worry. Seth lives in the other side of the world. So if there's any issues with being overlooked, just PM me and I'll notify him. XD

And hey, do you remember me? You better say yes. D:<

And to anyone interested in what Vulcagni might look like, all I can tell you is that Seth wants him to look the least human and more beastly.
User Image
    ((Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Drunken!

xd Now, who could ever forget DrunkenStyle? Of COURSE I remember you! ninja I practically stalk you on some days.

Ah, 3nodding that what I was hoping for! It would make sense to make a merciless God look similar to a merciless beast, who can think of nothing but slaughter.

Also, Drunken, if I may ask - should I PM any fanart of the Gods that I make to a certain someone, or just post it in the thread? I can't find the criteria for fanart on the front page, no matter how hard I look...[Then again, it is rather later at night where I live, so.... xd ]))

User Image
    ((Really? xd I changed it because people were complaining about the brightness of my previous font being light pink! neutral I really need to find a good color font that everyone can read without slaughtering their eyes...

Okay! ^^ I'll post it once I'm finished. Thank you, Drunken!))
DrunkenStyle

~Tsuki wa kawarazu shizuka na mama de~

Why you gotta sound so ghetto? Lol.

xD Ice really did outdo himself with that movie.

~Ame o furasetsuzuketa...~
Unfortunately he closed the thread so I didn't get a chance to see it. ;P

And I can be ghetto cuz Phrigga is my homeboy.

Why you gotta be hatin?

Shirtless Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
DrunkenStyle

Why you gotta be hatin?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15133423&page=1
ninja
Green inc.
DrunkenStyle

Why you gotta be hatin?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15133423&page=1
ninja

lol yeah, I already found it a while after I said that I didn't see it.

I post stalked him. ninja

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
ehe, So last night I had a creativity spasm and decided to create a little backstory for myself, it quickly turned into the story of Markus and how he came to have the Sun Staff and what happened when he did (lite edition)*.

I've got the entire pantheon and a few of the Veseti's special creatures (the Anjeli chiefly, although I'm going to have to check my spelling and if I got them right against the scriptures.) to make cameo appearances (except for Lunaris and Apollus who are important to the story).

It's not finished and it's not really fanart (because the gods aren't really the main instigators of the story. Well, they are, but not..ya dig? ) but maybe I'll post a link when I'm done here?

*hehe, Lunaris =sneaky, Apollus = pwned, Markus=evil,angels=molested, Lunaris=regretful, Pantheon=l33t smiters, Markus = smote, Deviant=born...basically
Those descriptions down there make me feel uncomfortable about what you'll post. O:

Anyways, for all the others. I said to someone something about drawing a manga of how Phrig and Vulc were created.

Well. I have sketches. By the way, that's not Vulcagni and the guy who has his arms guarded up isn't Phrigustus.

They're Pijou and Tavato. ;D

User Image

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/junkandstyle/Junk%20and%20Doodles/vesetsketches014.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/junkandstyle/Junk%20and%20Doodles/vesetsketches015.jpg
nice one drunken, the positions looks great!

*goes to read the plot*

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
DrunkenStyle
Those descriptions down there make me feel uncomfortable about what you'll post. O:

Anyways, for all the others. I said to someone something about drawing a manga of how Phrig and Vulc were created.

Well. I have sketches. By the way, that's not Vulcagni and the guy who has his arms guarded up isn't Phrigustus.

They're Pijou and Tavato. ;D

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/junkandstyle/Junk%20and%20Doodles/vesetsketches013.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/junkandstyle/Junk%20and%20Doodles/vesetsketches014.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/junkandstyle/Junk%20and%20Doodles/vesetsketches015.jpg

that's soo awesome! *controls his jeolousy*

That's my "writing style", I try to make people uncomfortable, It rarely works (unless bad grammar and spelling make you uncomfortable xp ), but I try.
I wish I could draw that well... practice makes perfect!

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
Drunken, you're always the best at poses <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers