Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Mystic

User ImageMint Chocolate Queen of Cups25k, I love those little leg ribbons.

Sparkly Nerd

28,150 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Excitable Emoter 25
npulse
Why in the world is this only 1k?

Armor Ryder Boots are pretty darn amazing for mecha, armor, or just a nice way to bring down silver and black to the bottom of your avi.

I agree! I think I got it for free Dumpster Diving or in Daily Chance.
;D
User ImageStarbabies I just got this for 40k.... wut.

Possibly the cutest rainbow hair.

Sex Symbol

The SD dice doll is spectacular item, it's got he same grin as the mad hatter doll with a touch of lip gloss.

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
rallyhoo
The Wasp~
Gun, Hat, Saxophone, Arm Mod~
Under 75k(Being inflated atm)~

...and now it will probably inflate even faster... whee

Helpful Shapeshifter

Oh my goodness . . . I am in such a love-hate relationship with this thread crying
There are so many great inexpensive items that keeps on making my wishlist growing and growing . . .

Anxious Admirer

Well, well! It certainly looks like many new items have came out in the years. Some of them are...questionable in quality, but many others are hidden gems just waiting to be found. Especially some of those elusive items with only two tags. There are some fantastic items featured on this thread. Truly. <3

User Image Princess Kaguya: Actually, this is an item I just found two days ago. The hairstyle is perfect for Japanese-esque themes. It also comes in a soft pink color, but without the golden hair pieces. For being in the 40k range, I'm relatively shocked. Items with a good quality wig are hard to come by at a cheap price.

User Image Oculus Mythica: Woah. This has dropped substantially since I first bought it. With various types of contact lens ranging from black holes with blood, "L from Death Note" classical baggy eyes, demonic red eyes, and various others - this is only priced now at 59k. Pretty nice for the wide range of selections.

User Image Masterpieces: This is another item I got awhile back. It use to be fairly pricey, all things considered. Many of the poses will just make some turn their noses. But then, I noticed the hidden gem pose: David w/ out Hair. It gives you a pure white skin without having to pay out of your rump for the white skin dye. I'm also quite fond of the Embroidered Mantle option on the item. For that white skin though - it is only 54k currently. The best part in my opinion? You can change your eyes with it via contacts. Alas, you can't change the mouth pose, but other than that I really like it.

Wheezing Plague

mistymountaingirl

You can get them for free with the gaia "claim your prizes" advertisement.

Obsessive Lunatic

I apologize if this was already mentioned recently but, Lady Katrinn (Game On!) is only 90k-100k. Has four poses, but that gorgeous hair alone is worth 100k- the other poses are bonuses. When I first saw it come out, I was sure it would be a lot more. Thank goodness it isn't!

Dapper Gaian

agreed it is too expeive

Big Bunny

Forty Winks
I apologize if this was already mentioned recently but, Lady Katrinn (Game On!) is only 90k-100k. Has four poses, but that gorgeous hair alone is worth 100k- the other poses are bonuses. When I first saw it come out, I was sure it would be a lot more. Thank goodness it isn't!

✦holy s**t!!
Team Barton Uniform is currently a bit deflated :]
It's my favorite brown hair <3

Devoted Ladykiller

User Image Golden Gumshoe :: Seriously. This item is AMAZING.
A beautifully designed leg mod-- FOR 40K. Why in the world
is this item so damn cheap ? The Color Scheme is Yellow and
Black, with three simple poses. An okay hat, a decently nice
cape, and the leg mod. omgthissexyitem. Sexiest pair of pants
I ever seen. And cheapest too ! No idea why this item isn't more.

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Keichoro
The SD dice doll is spectacular item, it's got he same grin as the mad hatter doll with a touch of lip gloss.

This thread is for posting and discussion of cheap items only, my friend. That's about 3mil. sweatdrop

-

Quail Plushie is such a cute little bird and worth it at around 15-20k. heart

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Buried treasure is a great little piece for adventurer/rpg Avis. It comes with. A treasure chest and poses where that chest contains potions and maps. All for about 25k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff