Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Just discovered this one!

Tendril of the Deep: It has some lovely side bangs, a tattoo that goes from your ankle to up around your eye, an octopus leg mod, a pendant and armlet set, and a hairpiece. It's hanging around 130k!

Smoker

User Image
Spiderwick Field Guide
Lowest Buy Now Price: 33 gold

User Image
Long Black Sparkle Top
Lowest Buy Now Price: 37 gold

User Image
Unsightly Body Hair
Lowest Buy Now Price: 40 gold

User Image
Ruffled Pink Dress
Lowest Buy Now Price: 120 gold

User Image
Slick Maroon Dress
Lowest Buy Now Price: 3,000 gold

User Image
Blushing Bride's Embroidered Bodice
Lowest Buy Now Price: 7,850 gold

User Image
Lacy Black Couture Dress
Lowest Buy Now Price: 12,000 gold

User Image
Captain's Stage Rapier
Lowest Buy Now Price: 12,999 gold

User Image
Digital SLR Camera
Lowest Buy Now Price: 22,000 gold

User Image
MTV Black Designer Handbag
Lowest Buy Now Price: 29,000 gold

User Image
Favored Heiress
Lowest Buy Now Price: 135,000 gold

Denif's Bae

Amorous Vampire

19,315 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Survivor 150
  • Object of Affection 150

User Image
Noire Chevalier
Lowest Buy Now Price: 80,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 63,854 gold + 3%

Just spotted this today while looking in the noire tag for another item. It's hanging at 80k, but it was about 60k earlier (as well as its ABP).

You can get a nice pair of armor like boots, A top (which I would personally buy the item for. It could be fun to work with!), gloves, and a scarf.

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Murdoc Betelgeuse

User Image
Spiderwick Field Guide
Lowest Buy Now Price: 33 gold

Actually quite a nifty little item. Good for fantasy avis if your avi needs an old looking tome. 3nodding

Timid Shoujo

17,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
Psychedelic Submersible is fun, colorful, and ridiculously affordable for an item with a cute brown wig and some killer purple bell-bottoms. With an LMP of about 15k at the moment, I don't see why you wouldn't add it to your wardrobe. ='>

User Image
TM (Time Piece) is also a great addition to any steampunk fan's closet. I snagged one a couple of days back for close to 12-15k, so the current LMP of 50k is a bit inflated but still not bad for what you're getting.

LeenaDunelm's Prince

Demonic Puppy

Playful captain's hat is a really cute, kind of steam punk-y item with a really nice colour scheme for 6k
and i can't believe how much melonpan of haruharu has deflated, I'm sure this was once in the millions. Brilliant price for a cosplay item
Mythic hair offers some really beautiful hair styles for 25k
Level up blade has some nice swords, even if the colour scheme is quite limited
Digital fray has some really cute items and a nice blue colour scheme. There's a few listings there for just 30k, 20k less than the average, so snap them up uwu

Partying Member

15,825 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
wowkachow

Many excellent well made monthly collectibles dropped sharply in value. I think this is one of them. I love it we all can get these beautiful collectibles for fairy cheap value 3nodding it's 23k now.

By the way, I think mini UFO under 20k is a crime xd Saw 4 of them under 20k, so I went ahead and bought all of them (fortunately enough one gaian was quick enough and bought the cheapest one)

So there. mini UFO http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/11139 User Image look out guys, this is so underrated and quite excellent if it will ever go back to 18k smile

Stellar Succubus

Nasuh

Many excellent well made monthly collectibles dropped sharply in value. I think this is one of them. I love it we all can get these beautiful collectibles for fairy cheap value 3nodding it's 23k now.

By the way, I think mini UFO under 20k is a crime xd Saw 4 of them under 20k, so I went ahead and bought all of them (fortunately enough one gaian was quick enough and bought the cheapest one)

So there. mini UFO http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/11139 User Image look out guys, this is so underrated and quite excellent if it will ever go back to 18k smile

Hmm. There are none left. Kind of redundant posting how cheap it is if you left none for anyone else, huh? wink

Some classic EIs! I added tekteks, so they're under the spoiler!

Classilke 84k
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Enchanted Book 90k
User Image

Furugasa 45k
User Image
User Image

Dander 137k
User Image

Changeling Boy 109k
User Image

Kelp o' th' loch 110k
User Image
User Image

Mineiro Scroll 31k
User Image

White Drome Egg 38k
User Image

Gary's Island Advnture 44k
User Image

Nartian Rock 55k
User Image

Pt.An.sa Embryonic Vial 54k
User Image

Padmavati's Lotus 330k
User Image

Yemaya's Pearl 122k
User Image

Ol' Ebenezer 145k
User Image
User Image

Biancamella 138k
User Image

These can sometimes be overlooked, but they're all great. They might not be fluffy frilly, but some of the poses in these work fantastically with modern avatars!

Magical Medic

28,200 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Healer 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

Just found this gem:
Wakiya's Storm
A cute little dress, shawl, gloves and tail-belt in white/black/grey color scheme, for only 25k!

User Image

Hardened Lover

Nasuh
wowkachow

too bad you defeated the purpose of this thread and bought all the cheap ones. The current lowest priced one now is 155k! that is not cheap.
If you are going to take all the cheap ones available of an item, then please refrain from posting here as it is then pointless to do so.

Dedicated Dabbler

RoseRoyal
too bad you defeated the purpose of this thread and bought all the cheap ones. The current lowest priced one now is 155k! that is not cheap.
If you are going to take all the cheap ones available of an item, then please refrain from posting here as it is then pointless to do so.

It's no big deal. They do eventually go back down. Even as we speak there's one posted at 22k (just thought I'd mention it in case you'd like to grab it).

Man-Lover

RoseRoyal
Nasuh
wowkachow

If you are going to take all the cheap ones available of an item, then please refrain from posting here as it is then pointless to do so.you should just relax...o_O The lowest buy price is 22k

Hardened Lover

Imperial Shockies
Rien Atako

ummm, I don't think I was yelling at him or anything. Nothing bold, underlined, all caps, or any mean emotes, and did not call him any names or anything... eek

just thought it was kind of pointless to post about an item being cheap after buying all of them. Especially since it isn't uncommon for people to then put them up for ridiculous prices, which is what happened. Luckily, it did not take long for someone to put one up for a reasonable price! smile

In a relationship with VICTUURl

Hardcore Man-Lover

Here are some great older MCs that are 50k or under.

User Image
Lunar Sash | Beautiful sashes and what-not, inspired by the night sky. Currently 41k.

User Image
Will-o-the-Wisp | Ghost-like poses, with a shroud, wig, and more in a pale blue colour. Also 41k right now.

User Image
Heartbreaker | Has many excellent poses...A skimpy bondage type...binding...attire...enough. Currently 41k.

User Image
Kong Sang Scarf | A cool blue scarf. Other poses include a headwrap/mask, and more. Looks kind of shredded (?). 42k.

User Image
Gothic Butterfly | One of my personal favourite old MCs. Includes a beautiful purple butterfly hairpiece, obi, mask, wings, and mantle. Currently 50k.

User Image
Bani the Bunny | A super cute bunny which you can place around your avatar or cuddle him in your arm. Also has cute clothing pieces based on the bunny. Currently 50k.

Familiar Shopper

Purinii
User Image
Bani the Bunny | A super cute bunny which you can place around your avatar or cuddle him in your arm. Also has cute clothing pieces based on the bunny. Currently 50k.

I always thought Bani was so extremely underpriced. I mean, look at that. If that was a RIG pet I can bet you it would be more expensive than them all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff