Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thoughts on Artist Collaboration Mangas?

I like it, I think they should do this more often. 0.50825082508251 50.8% [ 154 ]
I like it, but I think approaching these should be seldom 0.25742574257426 25.7% [ 78 ]
I don't like it, characters should look the same on every page 0.062706270627063 6.3% [ 19 ]
I'm gonna play Switzerland, and have my opinion not count. 0.17161716171617 17.2% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 303 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 >

Hopeful Girl

And then, I want to go with a "Radiant" elf skin...or just throw on some Erlking ears. ninja

Tenacious Hellhound

Morigale
I'm too dumb to understand any of this plot. The only thing I really got out of this is: WTF. CORDELL'S A GIRL? SINCE WHEN?

Given that I'm the only one who seems to be surprised, this must have been revealed ages ago in something I skimmed past. I'd just assumed Cordell was ~~*soooo bishie*~~ and the Cordell/Zhivago fans were pairing them up because ~~*omg sexy yaoi*~~.

Now I'm confused. emo

She's always been a girl.
Sure, she might have a bit of a boyish figure but she's been around showing up in comics and RIGs and even some items for the last I think three years at least.
Zhivago x Cordell doesn't seem to be official (yet). So far the closest thing to a gay couple would be Flynn x Singh and DevanxDelivery Dude.

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
I am only thinking : "Can I has the purdy dress kuro's mom is wearing?" emotion_kirakira

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Odd Cinderella
And then, I want to go with a "Radiant" elf skin...or just throw on some Erlking ears. ninja

Buy them in Skin & Tyte heart

Hopeful Girl

Antonia Solo v2
Odd Cinderella

Buy them in Skin & Tyte heart
I know I have bought them before.... neutral

Dapper Flip-Flopper

So is there going to be an event manga now? or build manga which shows the vamps rallying and Kuro summoning whatever it is he is summoning?

Formal Elocutionist

K4M
So is there going to be an event manga now? or build manga which shows the vamps rallying and Kuro summoning whatever it is he is summoning?

With the way it ended; it seems like it's going to go straight into event mode; we're gonna miss some details in the manga, and then halloween conclusion will be their next plan.

Dapper Flip-Flopper

TINSTAAFL
K4M

With the way it ended; it seems like it's going to go straight into event mode; we're gonna miss some details in the manga, and then halloween conclusion will be their next plan.
Aye bothersome it be
too many loose ends, who countess ambrosia really is may remain a mystery

Formal Elocutionist

K4M
TINSTAAFL
K4M

Aye bothersome it be

Hopefully we'll see more to her in the coming months. She seems too awesome of a character not to be included. She'd be the best thing Gaia could do to replacing the Von Helson Twins as a main female vampire.

Dapper Flip-Flopper

TINSTAAFL
K4M
TINSTAAFL
K4M

Aye bothersome it be

Hopefully we'll see more to her in the coming months. She seems too awesome of a character not to be included. She'd be the best thing Gaia could do to replacing the Von Helson Twins as a main female vampire.
Indeed. Not even replacing she'd be the best/kickass vamp we might have apart from Zhivago

Formal Elocutionist

K4M
TINSTAAFL
K4M
TINSTAAFL
K4M

Aye bothersome it be

Indeed. Not even replacing she'd be the best/kickass vamp we might have apart from Zhivago

And I really hope you're right. Looks usually aren't so much deceiving when it comes to Gaia. On the exception of Gino.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

SDPlus #043 Mama Kuro

Quote:
She's remembered fondly by her two children, since despite her selfish mistakes, she only ever met the consequences with bravery and love. Her attempt to return to the hidden elven homelands and make amends for her sins resulted in her unfortunate death, assuring that no one would ever break the ancient elven curse that marked her bloodline.

Oh dear... so is Don Kuro being led astray? ;c

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
gum disease
SDPlus #043 Mama Kuro

Quote:
She's remembered fondly by her two children, since despite her selfish mistakes, she only ever met the consequences with bravery and love. Her attempt to return to the hidden elven homelands and make amends for her sins resulted in her unfortunate death, assuring that no one would ever break the ancient elven curse that marked her bloodline.

"Her selfish mistakes" ? It's a bit harsh. She wanted to live her love with the man her heart choosed. How could she know her children would be cursed too ? It's really unfair for them. It's too unfair so I think good deities wouldn't punish innocent children (don't say me it's a biblical idea, I know it, but it's unfair).

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

So what kind of elf was her husband?

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
+[Skarekrow]+
So what kind of elf was her husband?

He seems to be a light Elf, but it looks like his wife didn't love him. All this mess began with a marriage which was probably arranged.
And with his axe, Dad Kuro looks like the executionner. Maybe he is the source of the curse (a witchery ?), and not a deity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff