Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thoughts on Artist Collaboration Mangas?

I like it, I think they should do this more often. 0.50825082508251 50.8% [ 154 ]
I like it, but I think approaching these should be seldom 0.25742574257426 25.7% [ 78 ]
I don't like it, characters should look the same on every page 0.062706270627063 6.3% [ 19 ]
I'm gonna play Switzerland, and have my opinion not count. 0.17161716171617 17.2% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 303 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 57 58 59

Special Snowflake

Quote:
Her attempt to return to the hidden elven homelands and make amends for her sins resulted in her unfortunate death, assuring that no one would ever break the ancient elven curse that marked her bloodline.

It sounds to me like she never made it to the homelands, and it says she's dead so:
a) Who killed her?
b) and why?

Could it have been the owner of the voice speaking to Don Kuro, who in fact had her killed so that they could manipulate Don Kuro into releasing them?

My theory is based on the fact that the item says "attempt to return" and not "Her return to the hidden elven homelands and attempt to make amends for her sins resulted in her unfortunate death," suggesting that she left, but didn't make the journey for some reason.

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sand Dancer Shaka
Quote:
Her attempt to return to the hidden elven homelands and make amends for her sins resulted in her unfortunate death, assuring that no one would ever break the ancient elven curse that marked her bloodline.

It sounds to me like she never made it to the homelands, and it says she's dead so:
a) Who killed her?
b) and why?

Could it have been the owner of the voice speaking to Don Kuro, who in fact had her killed so that they could manipulate Don Kuro into releasing them?

My theory is based on the fact that the item says "attempt to return" and not "Her return to the hidden elven homelands and attempt to make amends for her sins resulted in her unfortunate death," suggesting that she left, but didn't make the journey for some reason.

Maybe she died because of the curse. (why complicate ?)

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Antonia Solo v2
+[Skarekrow]+
So what kind of elf was her husband?

He seems to be a light Elf, but it looks like his wife didn't love him. All this mess began with a marriage which was probably arranged.
And with his axe, Dad Kuro looks like the executionner. Maybe he is the source of the curse (a witchery ?), and not a deity.
Oooh okay. I was wondering if Gaia was ever going to introduce Light Elves.

Questionable Mage

So it's an "ancient elven curse"...sounds pretty vague. Since the penalty for the vampire affair was apparently only exile, the curse must be for killing her husband(?) if he was the executioner (and that last page was a pretty big hint, really) or maybe for generally betraying her people. I don't think there's any way she could have resolved that by returning from exile, honestly, unless it would somehow be broken if they killed her. It would have to be the other elves specifically doing it, since apparently her death by unknown means wasn't enough.

It does sound somewhat like a Greek curse upon a bloodline for taboo actions like blasphemy, kinslaying and cannibalism. Those curses affect future generations even if they had absolutely nothing to do with it.

THE FURIES ARE COMING FOR YOU LUCA. surprised surprised surprised THERE IS AN INCURABLE CURSE UPON THE HOUSE OF ATREUS KURO.

Special Snowflake

Antonia Solo v2
Sand Dancer Shaka
Quote:

a) Who killed her?
b) and why?

Maybe she died because of the curse. (why complicate ?)

Because it wouldn't make any sense, Cordell already said Luca had it the worst, and no one else has died as a result of it, so why would she?

(Why over simplify? xd )

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm confused.

Don Kuro is angry at the other Elves surely and yet... there's a war against vampires? I feel like the vampires are against the Dark Elves while the Dark Elves are more against the Elves.

Also yay for bullshit curse.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Antonia Solo v2
gum disease
SDPlus #043 Mama Kuro

Quote:
She's remembered fondly by her two children, since despite her selfish mistakes, she only ever met the consequences with bravery and love. Her attempt to return to the hidden elven homelands and make amends for her sins resulted in her unfortunate death, assuring that no one would ever break the ancient elven curse that marked her bloodline.

"Her selfish mistakes" ? It's a bit harsh. She wanted to live her love with the man her heart choosed. How could she know her children would be cursed too ? It's really unfair for them. It's too unfair so I think good deities wouldn't punish innocent children (don't say me it's a biblical idea, I know it, but it's unfair).

I think she (Mama Kuro) sees it as selfish mistakes. Personally I think the other Elves are assholes for placing a curse in the first place.

Cute Shoujo

10,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I'm more confused than I was before xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers