Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thoughts on Artist Collaboration Mangas?

I like it, I think they should do this more often. 0.50825082508251 50.8% [ 154 ]
I like it, but I think approaching these should be seldom 0.25742574257426 25.7% [ 78 ]
I don't like it, characters should look the same on every page 0.062706270627063 6.3% [ 19 ]
I'm gonna play Switzerland, and have my opinion not count. 0.17161716171617 17.2% [ 52 ]
Total Votes:[ 303 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 >

Magic Hobo

and we're back to reapersun drawing the comic pages and oh my god it looks soooo baaaaad fffffffssss *crawls under a blanket*

what are your eyes, don kuro. WHAT ARE YOUR EYES. nice collagen lip implants there cordell like whoa

like I mean I know I've been super hard on her art in the comics but it's like

I wouldn't be so hard on it

if it didn't look so bad

as usual I have nothing to comment about re: the plot because GUESS WHAT NOTHING HAPPENED AGAIN

Golden Egg

18,715 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
WOAH !

Did you guys see that ! Kuro's mom Killed his father !! THe father had the same axe in the last page as the executioner that was going to kill Young Von Helson !!

Tenacious Hellhound

You Are ELLah
WOAH !

Did you guys see that ! Kuro's mom Killed his father !! THe father had the same axe in the last page as the executioner that was going to kill Young Von Helson !!

The question as someone cleverly pointed out in my thread is: "did she knew?"

Precious Hellraiser

12,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Don's behavior is a bit skepticle... Which is why I didn't side with the elves-- well part of the reason. Quite honestly I'm a little lost with the whole storyline. I read back to some of the main stories but I feel like I need to re-read ALL of then to get the story straight now. There's so much that's unanswered though! gonk I don't completly get the vampire's motives, but I sure as hell don't see where Don is going with any of what he's done so far. confused

Golden Egg

18,715 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Hell_Tutor
You Are ELLah
WOAH !

I bet she didn't because they don't show his face. And don't usually excutioners wear masks?

I mean if she knew why would she go back?? IT would mean certain from the husbands family.

She went back in the hopes of lifting the curse . Plus it sounds like Cordell or Luca don't know that it was Luca's father that was the excutioner.

Precious Hellraiser

12,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Existential Existence
lol the last page in the manga reminded me of this

lollllssss

I though I was the only one who though American Gothic when seeing the last page. rofl

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
britt1110
Existential Existence
lol the last page in the manga reminded me of this

lollllssss

I though I was the only one who though American Gothic when seeing the last page. rofl

the pose is just too iconic crying

Benevolent Feeder

By the end of this comic, Kuro is looking less like a cute child (apparently cursed to be that way) and more like an ANGRY MIDGET!
Why would they do this to him? gonk

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
NothingGold
By the end of this comic, Kuro is looking less like a cute child (apparently cursed to be that way) and more like an ANGRY MIDGET!
Why would they do this to him? gonk

Because he IS an angry midget who looks like (only looks like) a child. A 800-years-old little man who wants to revenge against the wrong people (if a god(dess) told him to kill Gambino family, (s)he's a malevolent deity who probably doesn't keep his/her promises).

Time-traveling Senshi

So he's going to force the world into his version of the perfect society because of some daddy issues? Yeah, how his dad treated his mom and how his mom acted because of it doesn't give him free reign for genocide.

And I agree that we have more new questions popping up. Who is the lover? Why are the gods being targeted? What the hell did Johnny do to Luca to warrant his death? Why bring Louie into this if it wasn't his father or some other relative? Plus, they still haven't answered what was on that piece of paper Johnny scrawled out his note to Gino and who's ethereal hand was it that picked up that paper.

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
I wasn't expecting that to end so quickly. Hoping that they at least have some more coming on maybe the 'other side of the story' to even the playing field. Not that vampires really need much explanation...

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hell_Tutor
You Are ELLah
WOAH !

They were married and had a kid. Even if she did not see his face at the time, I'm fairly sure she had seen the axe at least once, since they were married long enough to conceive a child and have him grow old enough to walk and talk. Unless she is a total ditz and didn't notice anything, which I doubt. Sure, she may not have realized while doing the deed... But she most likely realized within moments after the fact.
Edit: Come to think of it, if that really was Don Kuro's old man, I'm rather surprised she was only banished and not executed herself.

Professional Alchemist

42,825 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Chibi Halo
          Plus, they still haven't answered what was on that piece of paper Johnny scrawled out his note to Gino and who's ethereal hand was it that picked up that paper.

I'm sure it's Gaia's hand (flowers around the hand = Gaia is the greek goddess of the Earth)

Merry Bunny

16,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Chibi Halo
          So he's going to force the world into his version of the perfect society because of some daddy issues? Yeah, how his dad treated his mom and how his mom acted because of it doesn't give him free reign for genocide.

And I agree that we have more new questions popping up. Who is the lover? Why are the gods being targeted? What the hell did Johnny do to Luca to warrant his death? Why bring Louie into this if it wasn't his father or some other relative? Plus, they still haven't answered what was on that piece of paper Johnny scrawled out his note to Gino and who's ethereal hand was it that picked up that paper.

I don't think he intentionally brought Louie into it, he just wanted to send a message to Edmund. To bad it takes more than that to intimidate Edmund. If Louie died in the process, I don't think Kuro would have cared much though.
And as for the hand that picked up the note, I have an idea. I think it might be Gaia herself. So since mecha-god sent Gino and company to the Island of Gambino to see Gaia, we'll find out when they finally make it there. How long that takes will be anyone's guess, though.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
well since we know she may or may not be dead, she's probably alive. I bet at the end of this all she makes a reappearance somehow and changes Luca. Or maybe a message she sends him, changes him. If she's so self sacrificing I doubt she'd want Luca to go through the danger of doing whatever it is he's planning to do, so the being he's communicating with is still an unknown IMO.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff