Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Flatterer

Anaella

We should have an egg hunting party in zOMG on the weekend since it's supposed to start tomorrow. :3

User Image
What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is
peace without a blessed fight?

Sounds good to me. Just let me know where and when.
xp
I'm so glad that The Easter Bunny won!
A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife.
When the obsession with
death becomes a way of life.

Anxious Shapeshifter

WE DID IT. ;~; WE FREAKING DID IT.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

/over-reaction?

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Sheshira
Anaella

Yeah I know. GCD is srs bsns and all that. XD I already knew ahead of time that we would get hate when I saw that we were included in the plot, so I've been trying as much as possible to keep any drama that sparks up from going too far. We never asked to be in the plot, but some users I've seen clearly think we did.
I've watched a past group I was with that was included the plot crash and burn under the weight of the drama and elitism that ensued, so I'm dead determined to keep everyone in line on our end to avoid it. I even tell our leader to tone it down when the need be.
We just want to help Gaia be a better place for everyone.

User Image

Wait, you were included in the plot? I'm confused I didn't see anything about E-Corp against Diedrich's group etc.

E-Corp wasn't part of the Gaia canon until now. We started this campaign very early last month and...well you should probably just read the summary of what happened in the first post of this thread actually if you want to know about it. Although none of us are mentioned directly, they still decided to use our group as the faction for EBs side. Diedrich vs EB was also one of the ideas we brought forward for them at the AtA.

User Image

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Anaella
Sheshira
Anaella

Yeah I know. GCD is srs bsns and all that. XD I already knew ahead of time that we would get hate when I saw that we were included in the plot, so I've been trying as much as possible to keep any drama that sparks up from going too far. We never asked to be in the plot, but some users I've seen clearly think we did.
I've watched a past group I was with that was included the plot crash and burn under the weight of the drama and elitism that ensued, so I'm dead determined to keep everyone in line on our end to avoid it. I even tell our leader to tone it down when the need be.

User Image

Wait, you were included in the plot? I'm confused I didn't see anything about E-Corp against Diedrich's group etc.

E-Corp wasn't part of the Gaia canon until now. We started this campaign very early last month and...well you should probably just read the summary of what happened in the first post of this thread actually if you want to know about it. Although none of us are mentioned directly, they still decided to use our group as the faction for EBs side. Diedrich vs EB was also one of the ideas we brought forward for them at the AtA.

User Image

Well good to know that Gaia still likes to add little Easter eggs like that. (LOL get it haha). With the summer event, the group's ships made it in the event, the fremere's item has the air shark and McSourface pose etc... but then Gaia is built on the backs of its members so it's nice to see that Gaians can be referenced.. if not as directly as during the ZH plot but eh, still nice. I just personally dislike this idea of "campaigning" for it.. makes it feel a bit too much megalomania (my perception mind you) going around but hey cheers on making it in the plot.

Aged Raider

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
I know the winning item is suppose to look like one of those royal egg things, but I can't stop thinking about how it reminds me of a holy hand grenade.

Fashionable Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Congrats on the win everyone >w<!!!!

Anxious Shapeshifter

ZoneIV
I know the winning item is suppose to look like one of those royal egg things, but I can't stop thinking about how it reminds me of a holy hand grenade.
      I... damn, you're right. surprised I can't unsee it and I love it even more now.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Sheshira
Anaella
Sheshira
Anaella

User Image

User Image

Well good to know that Gaia still likes to add little Easter eggs like that. (LOL get it haha). With the summer event, the group's ships made it in the event, the fremere's item has the air shark and McSourface pose etc... but then Gaia is built on the backs of its members so it's nice to see that Gaians can be referenced.. if not as directly as during the ZH plot but eh, still nice. I just personally dislike this idea of "campaigning" for it.. makes it feel a bit too much megalomania (my perception mind you) going around but hey cheers on making it in the plot.

Lol, well I suppose "campaigning" isn't quite the right word. We weren't looking to get ourselves in the plot in any kind of way. We just wanted to see our favourite NPC back and worked towards making the staff see that he is wanted. We would have been perfectly happy if he had even been given a small mention since he wasn't even going to be in the event this year.
Honestly I wouldn't want myself or any of our members to be directly involved since other Gaians would make our lives absolute nightmares. gonk

User Image

Hopeful Girl

Whee~ Great job everyone! mrgreen

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Sheshira
Anaella

User Image

Gaiaonline.com/ecorp hosted this image: The Easter Bunny
The name E CORP was derived from (and was a nod) to us.
We got our own labcoats.
The official event teams were Team Diedrich and Team E-Corp.
Our E CORP Obamicon pictures made it into the minicomic.

We haven't really had an acknowledgement into the main plot, but we've managed to be included in the Easter event and the subplot... which makes me happy. whee

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Nice to know my 255 eggs weren't in vain...

Somehow I ended up with a spare Monarch of Easter, though.

Hopeful Girl

The hidden pose for the crown is sweet-sauce. cool

Buggy Survivor

15,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Invisibility 100
ZoneIV

one ... two ... five!

8,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
They covered EBs magnificent bicep in the mini comic! And he was working out all day too!! redface

Aged Raider

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
birddog3
ZoneIV

one ... two ... five!

It kinda makes sense too.
Holy Hand Grenade, Killer rabbit, and Explosions biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out