Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elfin Guildsman

*notices ROBOTS theme one day too late....

Hopeful Girl

Lol. Ended up making another Easter outfit. rofl

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Odd Cinderella

So cute!! heart

Hopeful Girl

ashlex_in_pearl
Odd Cinderella

So cute!! heart

I can't help it. I won these ears and I had to wear them. xd

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Sianserais
I see these legs have become popular this season. xd
(Probably my favorite mecha item on the site, to be honest. I'd be tempted to recolor it, except I don't think I'd like any scheme better than this one)

But your look is so classic! 3nodding
And yes, very disappointed in the event so far.

(If only there were robot legs that fit the Maid more, can't find any that really fit her style. >.< )

Sometimes I want to temporarily try out a new look, would be quite refreshing at times!
As for the event, hopefully something could make it start getting interesting. Perhaps that Green creature's... Eggs are filled with monsters for us to test our weaponry on~?

Snow Decorator

8,650 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
Ouch, I feel for you all. emo I'd be disappointed too if my favorite mascot's event was hijacked.

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Elf Intern
Ouch, I feel for you all. emo I'd be disappointed too if my favorite mascot's event was hijacked.

Easter Bunny isn't one who'd be hijacked that easily. Maybe he's occupied with something that made him forget about Easter. I would love to know where is he right now and what's he doing with Jack and Santa (assuming he's still with them.)

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Long love the Easter Bunny. And this thread.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
ashlex_in_pearl
Long love the Easter Bunny. And this thread.
xd This necro.

So I'm trying to come up with ideas REALLY FAST for Anime Expo and I'm failing epically. gonk

I remember a while back I drew an EB/Galexa/MotoIQ fusion of sorts, but I dunno... I don't think that really gets the point across as well as just plain Easter Bunny.

Celestial Spirit

Maybe we should be spying on these corporations to steal their technology make sure they're not a threat to our world-domination plans business, and find out more about our supposed connection with The Committee.
Sianserais
Maybe we should be spying on these corporations to steal their technology make sure they're not a threat to our world-domination plans business, and find out more about our supposed connection with The Committee.

Well, if you do it, I will be on your side most likely. I want to turn the world into robots and I definitely wouldn't mind working with you guys!

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Gustaff-Z
I want to turn the world into robots

^ That's the same vision by one man whom a lot of people are familiar with for decades. And it definitely wasn't a good one because he wanted to control them all too.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Although, I got to say I admired his grandfather, who was more oriented towards medicine and genetics.
Anamosa Valentine
Gustaff-Z
I want to turn the world into robots

^ That's the same vision by one man whom a lot of people are familiar with for decades. And it definitely wasn't a good one because he wanted to control them all too.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Although, I got to say I admired his grandfather, who was more oriented towards medicine and genetics.

Too be honest, I don't really want control of everyone I just want to see everything become a robot. I think robots like me should have some freedoms!

But, I also would love to see some adorable robot animals. I mean, take a look at this one! I think it looks both adorable and awesome at the same time.

http://tysontan.deviantart.com/art/SYNC-Heatwo-the-Robot-Rabbit-150155314

Dedicated Bunny

I do worry about them claiming us since I've totally been using the Labs to build my own stuff on the side. I don't want some outside group claiming ownership of my toys!

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
~ Aren't they already building robots for places like Lake Kindred? Maybe the Easter Bunny is secretly still trying to plan World domination!!! ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff