Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Leaden Disintegration
Anaella

OH MY GOD WE WON.

http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/publishing/weekly/2011/04/27/eastercomix_conclusion.jpg[/img]
PAAAARTAYYYYY

User Image
What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is
peace without a blessed fight?
Lol. Where;s the party?
A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife.
When the obsession with
death becomes a way of life.

Lol, I didn't really think of that since I really expected us losing. XD

User Image

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yeah! We did it!
BUNNYTASTIC!

WE WON!

WE HAVE MADE OUR LEADER PROUD!

WOOT!

PS: Diedrich is disgusting... Bunnies would never stuff themselves with eggs meant for Gaians like that. Gross...

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Lord Lapin
Well really it's not very secretive.

ANYONE who writes something down on the request is allowed to be admitted into the guild. Friends, enemies, anybody who wishes to see it from our side.

I recognize the Diedrich fans propaganda is all in good fun and I don't have a problem with that, but I'm talking about stuff that was happening before the event was even in its planning stages. ([******** ******** ******** EDIT EDIT EDIT wrong word!) Gaian's were not only insulting us as a whole but went after our members individually in an attempt to make a point. Certain users who saw us as another group of fascist fanboys might not have gotten over us, I know some have though (which is good). That's why I wanted to have the Museum of Baw, to introduce our past afflictions and laugh about them.
We're not doing it anymore though. Users with mules inside the guild were quick to reject. sweatdrop

Secretive as what a plot and user run corporation can allow it to be. Nothing actually hidden by my term of "secretive"..not like Illuminati secretive mind you more like the "boys club" fort that a little boy builds in his backyard think Little Rascals

For those attacking you and another personally in a way that makes you mad enough to risk breaking TOS or if they actually break TOS then you simply have to "blacklist" them as well as report them and move on. Because for every one person who is trolling and instigating drama there's other people's criticism you're clumping with them.

As for not doing it anymore.. hey it's cool bro. A lot of us GCDers have been through the "secretive" guilds with their user run plot (generally stemmed off the current plot) that coincides with current plot and so when people are initially gung ho about their thread and guild that excitement can anger/annoy other people.

Then enough criticism happens and groups like these sort of learns of what GCD deems acceptable. It's not to say that none of it is but honestly GCD has never had a high tolerance of certain practices. It's been this way for a few years now. It's one of those "hey you didn't know, now you know" sort of things.. 3nodding

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

12,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
VICTORY FOR EASTER BUNNY

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Sheshira
Lord Lapin
Well really it's not very secretive.

ANYONE who writes something down on the request is allowed to be admitted into the guild. Friends, enemies, anybody who wishes to see it from our side.

I recognize the Diedrich fans propaganda is all in good fun and I don't have a problem with that, but I'm talking about stuff that was happening before the event was even in its planning stages. ([******** ******** ******** EDIT EDIT EDIT wrong word!) Gaian's were not only insulting us as a whole but went after our members individually in an attempt to make a point. Certain users who saw us as another group of fascist fanboys might not have gotten over us, I know some have though (which is good). That's why I wanted to have the Museum of Baw, to introduce our past afflictions and laugh about them.
We're not doing it anymore though. Users with mules inside the guild were quick to reject. sweatdrop

Secretive as what a plot and user run corporation can allow it to be. Nothing actually hidden by my term of "secretive"..not like Illuminati secretive mind you more like the "boys club" fort that a little boy builds in his backyard think Little Rascals

For those attacking you and another personally in a way that makes you mad enough to risk breaking TOS or if they actually break TOS then you simply have to "blacklist" them as well as report them and move on. Because for every one person who is trolling and instigating drama there's other people's criticism you're clumping with them.

As for not doing it anymore.. hey it's cool bro. A lot of us GCDers have been through the "secretive" guilds with their user run plot (generally stemmed off the current plot) that coincides with current plot and so when people are initially gung ho about their thread and guild that excitement can anger/annoy other people.

Then enough criticism happens and groups like these sort of learns of what GCD deems acceptable. It's not to say that none of it is but honestly GCD has never had a high tolerance of certain practices. It's been this way for a few years now. It's one of those "hey you didn't know, now you know" sort of things.. 3nodding

We've been discussing how to rectify the situation in the guild and it seems we will probably go with having it as a museum to showcase screenies of the cool stuff we've done in the past and other Easter related things. Basically the same concept as before but in a much more positive light.

User Image

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Anaella

We've been discussing how to rectify the situation in the guild and it seems we will probably go with having it as a museum to showcase screenies of the cool stuff we've done in the past and other Easter related things. Basically the same concept as before but in a much more positive light.

User Image

Hey it's cool. I just meant overall GCD doesn't really have a high tolerance for coordinated shenanigans. But I think it's because simply put GCDers we take ourselves too seriously at times (hey I know I'm guilty) and takes things associated with it seriously too..

Well it sort of depends on how you carry it out. I know I've been a part of them in the past where I played a sheep for the Sheep of Fleep asking about needing to find Gaia HQ. It was fun. The guild event flopped because that weekend there were major guild errors. It was like "Fuuuuuuu-----" Haha..

But hey don't let it stop you from participating in coordinated shenanigans since I get that it's fun, and really it sort of helps give a jolt of life to an otherwise dying forum.

Revered Connoisseur

Hooray for E-Corp!

Tipsy Flatterer

Anaella
Leaden Disintegration
Anaella

OH MY GOD WE WON.

http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/publishing/weekly/2011/04/27/eastercomix_conclusion.jpg[/img]
PAAAARTAYYYYY

User Image
And what is
Lol. Where;s the party?
When the obsession with

User Image
And what is
Lol. I was mostly joking, but I think it would actually be fun to have a party.
<3
When the obsession with

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Huzzaaah Easter Bunny is victorious
*parties and dances and hops off to get tea*

8,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
EB Wheeeee!!! heart

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Sheshira
Anaella

User Image

Hey it's cool. I just meant overall GCD doesn't really have a high tolerance for coordinated shenanigans. But I think it's because simply put GCDers we take ourselves too seriously at times (hey I know I'm guilty) and takes things associated with it seriously too..

Well it sort of depends on how you carry it out. I know I've been a part of them in the past where I played a sheep for the Sheep of Fleep asking about needing to find Gaia HQ. It was fun. The guild event flopped because that weekend there were major guild errors. It was like "Fuuuuuuu-----" Haha..

But hey don't let it stop you from participating in coordinated shenanigans since I get that it's fun, and really it sort of helps give a jolt of life to an otherwise dying forum.

Yeah I know. GCD is srs bsns and all that. XD I already knew ahead of time that we would get hate when I saw that we were included in the plot, so I've been trying as much as possible to keep any drama that sparks up from going too far. We never asked to be in the plot, but some users I've seen clearly think we did.
I've watched a past group I was with that was included the plot crash and burn under the weight of the drama and elitism that ensued, so I'm dead determined to keep everyone in line on our end to avoid it. I even tell our leader to tone it down when the need be.
We just want to help Gaia be a better place for everyone.

User Image

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Leaden Disintegration
Anaella
Leaden Disintegration
Anaella

OH MY GOD WE WON.

PAAAARTAYYYYY

User Image
And what is
Lol. Where;s the party?
When the obsession with

User Image
And what is
Lol. I was mostly joking, but I think it would actually be fun to have a party.
<3
When the obsession with

We should have an egg hunting party in zOMG on the weekend since it's supposed to start tomorrow. :3

User Image

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Anaella

Yeah I know. GCD is srs bsns and all that. XD I already knew ahead of time that we would get hate when I saw that we were included in the plot, so I've been trying as much as possible to keep any drama that sparks up from going too far. We never asked to be in the plot, but some users I've seen clearly think we did.
I've watched a past group I was with that was included the plot crash and burn under the weight of the drama and elitism that ensued, so I'm dead determined to keep everyone in line on our end to avoid it. I even tell our leader to tone it down when the need be.
We just want to help Gaia be a better place for everyone.

User Image

Wait, you were included in the plot? I'm confused I didn't see anything about E-Corp against Diedrich's group etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff