Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Have you guys seen the shipping thread for EB and Diedrich?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
...Right.

Anyways, maybe Gaia could somehow incorporate EB into the gods storyline? Being the demigod of Easter, the Easter Bunny would be on the list of likely candidates for Sen and Overseer to visit in hopes to restore their godhood. His egg contest was JUST on Gaia 9 Action News, the station and Sen/Overseer were watching it in store windows not too long ago. I mean, we can't really tell the flow of time that well in the current manga's, It could have been Cindy's next story after the "GINO'S MISSING" segment

A demigod on television, I'd say that would be a likely billboard to get their attention, yes?

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Pirate Captain Sushi
...Right.

Anyways, maybe Gaia could somehow incorporate EB into the gods storyline? Being the demigod of Easter, the Easter Bunny would be on the list of likely candidates for Sen and Overseer to visit in hopes to restore their godhood. His egg contest was JUST on Gaia 9 Action News, the station and Sen/Overseer were watching it in store windows not too long ago. I mean, we can't really tell the flow of time that well in the current manga's, It could have been Cindy's next story after the "GINO'S MISSING" segment

A demigod on television, I'd say that would be a likely billboard to get their attention, yes?
PERHAPS HE LOST HIS POWER WHEN HE LOST TO JACK, AND THAT IS WHY HE RELIES ON A MECHANICAL SUIT TO KEEP MOVING AND EXPLOSIVES TO FIGHT WITH.

OR MAYBE HE IS ACTUALLY THE GOD OF EXPLOSIVES.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yeata Zi

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

It got boxed. Yesssssss. Sweet justice.

Honestly I can't believe they never thought of sending Sen/Overseer to him for getting their powers back. He'd be more likely to give it to them just to spite Jack. We don't really know what kind of powers he has since he seems to prefer depending on his ability to build weapons, so I imagine it's not a power that can be used to harm others. I mean, he is basically a fertility god so it's probably more along the lines of a creative force than a destructive one. He'd be the polar opposite of Jack.

User Image

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
E-Corp Saboteur
Pirate Captain Sushi
...Right.

PERHAPS HE LOST HIS POWER WHEN HE LOST TO JACK, AND THAT IS WHY HE RELIES ON A MECHANICAL SUIT TO KEEP MOVING AND EXPLOSIVES TO FIGHT WITH.

Nah, the explosives thing wouldn't make sense since he only started using them in 2008. That leaves a 4 year period where he never used explosives.

That... actually may make sense. As we've seen from the manga, Jack is capable of taking powers away. Perhaps there was more in that punch than we had previously assumed? That would allow it so when he fell, his supreme god powers wouldn't have instantly regenerated his face/spine.

...Now I see Sen and Overseer promising to fix EB's face when they get their powers back in an attempt to recruit him... and I see it working. gonk heart

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Pirate Captain Sushi
E-Corp Saboteur
Pirate Captain Sushi
...Right.

Nah, the explosives thing wouldn't make sense since he only started using them in 2008. That leaves a 4 year period where he never used explosives.

That... actually may make sense. As we've seen from the manga, Jack is capable of taking powers away. Perhaps there was more in that punch than we had previously assumed? That would allow it so when he fell, his supreme god powers wouldn't have instantly regenerated his face/spine.

...Now I see Sen and Overseer promising to fix EB's face when they get their powers back in an attempt to recruit him... and I see it working. gonk heart

You have to remember though that Jack was at the peak of his power when he did that to Sen/Overseer. At the time that he clashed with EB, they were only children and didn't have a set holiday yet. I'm sticking with my theory that EB's power isn't a destructive one. Jack is essentially a demigod of death while EB is a demigod of life. We've also seen with the Jellyfish demigod that they can't heal themselves the way they want to, so EB wouldn't be able to just reconstruct his face either.

User Image

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER WHAT THIS WAS ABOUT? I DON'T BELIEVE IT WAS EXPLAINED.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
E-Corp Saboteur

DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER WHAT THIS WAS ABOUT? I DON'T BELIEVE IT WAS EXPLAINED.

It was the very start of the Demi-god arc, and hasn't been explained yet.

But based on the current story line, Don Kuro is hunting demi-gods for some yet-explained reason, the holiday trio are demi-gods, they were hiding.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
An EB vs. Jack event/storyline would be amazing. biggrin When would it take place? Halloween? Easter? A halfway point in between?

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
GriffinFire
An EB vs. Jack event/storyline would be amazing. biggrin When would it take place? Halloween? Easter? A halfway point in between?

A mid-way point would be nice, and Summer seems like the perfect time.

Summer events these days have been centering around water-balloons, pools, and camps. It'd be nice to see them veer away from the 'social norm' of reality and lean a little more towards aspects of their own world.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Got back to working on that drawing I started a while back. I ended up changing a bunch of stuff to make it work the way I wanted it to and have started doing the lines. :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Tipsy Flatterer

Pirate Captain Sushi
GriffinFire

Summer events these days have been centering around water-balloons, pools, and camps. It'd be nice to see them veer away from the 'social norm' of reality and lean a little more towards aspects of their own world.
What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is
peace without a blessed fight?

Instead of this..
User Image
We can have a wash the Easter Bunny.
heart

Anaella: Nice job on the art.
It looks awesome. =D
A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife.
When the obsession with
death becomes a way of life.

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
Pirate Captain Sushi
GriffinFire

I don't know about you, but a giant robot flinging massive balloons at other towns doesn't sound like a social norm. The first summer event WAS the water balloon fight, so it's hard to say "these days" as it were.

I think as the time moves further from their actual holiday, the weaker they become. So it would be hard to say exactly when, if ever, a plotline for the two of them would happen. It would all depend on who would initiate. Considering EB has the most to gain, it would be closer to Easter than the summer, where he is waning in power and Jack is regaining his.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Anaella
Yeata Zi

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

It got boxed. Yesssssss. Sweet justice.

Honestly I can't believe they never thought of sending Sen/Overseer to him for getting their powers back. He'd be more likely to give it to them just to spite Jack. We don't really know what kind of powers he has since he seems to prefer depending on his ability to build weapons, so I imagine it's not a power that can be used to harm others. I mean, he is basically a fertility god so it's probably more along the lines of a creative force than a destructive one. He'd be the polar opposite of Jack.

User Image
I bet his power is in painting beautiful eggs.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PQ and Retrostacja
Pirate Captain Sushi
GriffinFire

I don't know about you, but a giant robot flinging massive balloons at other towns doesn't sound like a social norm. The first summer event WAS the water balloon fight, so it's hard to say "these days" as it were.

I think as the time moves further from their actual holiday, the weaker they become. So it would be hard to say exactly when, if ever, a plotline for the two of them would happen. It would all depend on who would initiate. Considering EB has the most to gain, it would be closer to Easter than the summer, where he is waning in power and Jack is regaining his.

Although true, EB got some genuine recognition this year for the first time ever. I can easily see it going to his head and making him too cocky for his own good.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces