• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Tiina Brown
Insane Pillow
Tiina Brown
Insane Pillow
Tiina Brown
Why do you have to twist the background story?
Why not simply take Easter Bunny for what he is, for good and for bad?
I do .......

User Image
What do you mean? D:

You haven't read the third post of the OP?
I have, but why are you talking about twisting it around?

Have you read the Manga that tells the story?
I haven't twisted anything around.
In past events, EB has clearly proclaimed he was once beautiful and that he greatly misses his face.
EB and his gang were kicking Santa around because he was on Easter Bunny territory.
Jack punched EB, EB fell face first. Both blows made him ugly.
Jack and Santa were hogging all the press but EB was getting tired of his holiday being ignored. In 2k8 he sent egg bombs and got revenge.
In the last Gaia zOMG egg hunt, the Easter Bunny had a rant about how he hid EVERY. SINGLE. EGG. in every gaians house while Jack and Santa only gave out presents.

What's incorrect about that?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Lapin just flowered it up. smile

Friendly Sentai

Lord Lapin
Tiina Brown
Insane Pillow
Tiina Brown
Insane Pillow
What do you mean? D:

You haven't read the third post of the OP?
I have, but why are you talking about twisting it around?

Have you read the Manga that tells the story?
I haven't twisted anything around.
In past events, EB has clearly proclaimed he was once beautiful and that he greatly misses his face.
EB and his gang were kicking Santa around because he was on Easter Bunny territory.
Jack punched EB, EB fell face first. Both blows made him ugly.
Jack and Santa were hogging all the press but EB was getting tired of his holiday being ignored. In 2k8 he sent egg bombs and got revenge.
In the last Gaia zOMG egg hunt, the Easter Bunny had a rant about how he hid EVERY. SINGLE. EGG. in every gaians house while Jack and Santa only gave out presents.

What's incorrect about that?

Quote:
Long ago in days of yore, there lived a
beautiful rabbit with an affinity for
chocolate eggs. Children would gather
in flocks to him, bowing at his feet,
awe-stricken by his radiant beauty and
rewarded chocolate eggs for paying him
homage.
What i see, is a bully, that would more likely force people on their knees, and bullies may easily claim a turf as "theirs", just to get a reason to mess with anyone that passes through.
At best, i can think that he had chosen to "protect" the area where his leprachaun-pal had the pot'o'gold, but what he did to Santa was nothing else but bullying, anyway.
Quote:
A couple of holiday figures grew jealous!
Jealous of his wealth, jealous of his
beauty! Jealous of his chocolaty eggs!

Jack, a nobody at the time, was so filled with
hatred for our glorious and perfect
leader that he Sharydouken'd him
in his beautiful face!
I see no jealousy in the Manga what-so-ever, rather, that Jack did it to protect however-it-was(Santa) from the bullying Easter Bunny.

It is also obvious, that it wasn't the hit itself that damaged the face, but when he landed ... headfirst.
Quote:
Now our poor leader has to run around
wearing bio-mechanical parts because
some idiots couldn't learn to stay
off his lawn. He's forever haunted
by the memory of his old face...
His beautiful face...
If he hurt his face, then why would he need a full armor?
There is something more there ....
And his lawn?
If it had been publicly known that it was his lawn, i don't think Santa would have entered the area, and Jack only entered to help someone that was bullied.
How can you say you didn't twist it around?

You may claim that this is EB's pont of view .... ok, i can understand that, but if EB still has that point of view, then he truly needs a massive realitycheck.
..... Thing is, i don't think he has that view (any longer), if he ever did.
Why?
For quite some time, he was actually cooped up together with Santa and Jack, in fear of "HIM" ......

The rest .... i have no comments about.

Thirteenth Elder

1,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
who else didn't get the monarch item?

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Tiina Brown

What i see, is a bully, that would more likely force people on their knees, and bullies may easily claim a turf as "theirs", just to get a reason to mess with anyone that passes through.
At best, i can think that he had chosen to "protect" the area where his leprachaun-pal had the pot'o'gold, but what he did to Santa was nothing else but bullying, anyway.

I see no jealousy in the Manga what-so-ever, rather, that Jack did it to protect however-it-was(Santa) from the bullying Easter Bunny.

It is also obvious, that it wasn't the hit itself that damaged the face, but when he landed ... headfirst.
And his lawn?
If it had been publicly known that it was his lawn, i don't think Santa would have entered the area, and Jack only entered to help someone that was bullied.

You may claim that this is EB's pont of view .... ok, i can understand that, but if EB still has that point of view, then he truly needs a massive realitycheck.
Why?
For quite some time, he was actually cooped up together with Santa and Jack, in fear of "HIM" ......

I think that one scene from his childhood really isn't enough to say he was a complete and utter douchebag all the time. I mean, the other holidays stood by him and helped him even though he got pwnt by Jack. They clearly had loyalty to him for some reason, otherwise they could have easily left him to bleed to death.

Also, EB very clearly has a sensitive ego. He probably viewed the fluff on the end of Santa's hat as a mockery of his fluffy tail, even if that wasn't the case at all. I strongly believe that adults let EB get away with anything when he was little by virtue of being so cute, which quickly made him develop the mindset that appearances are everything. I can't imagine how absolutely world shattering it would have been to then have his face permanently disfigured. It's really not his fault, which makes the whole deal very sad.

And when he slammed into the ground it looks like he might have done some damage to his spine.

User Image

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Tiina Brown

Well for starters I NEVER claimed it was from EB's point of view, it's from the terrorist organization of E CORP's point of view (and no we're not ACTUAL gaia terrorists).

Yes they were ganging on Santa for unknowingly trespassing, but Jack didn't have to cripple him for life, that was a bit too excessive.
Also Anaella was right on the ball with that spine breaking comment. For all we could know, he may need some sort of spinal fluid regulator.

Keep in mind too this was suppose to be a propaganda post to remain in character for a terrorist organization.

EDIT: Also I altered the quote so I could fit my post style in. I'm thinking of changing this damn thing if it's going to give me this problem 24/7.

Friendly Sentai

Anaella
Tiina Brown

And his lawn?

Why?

I think that one scene from his childhood really isn't enough to say he was a complete and utter douchebag all the time. I mean, the other holidays stood by him and helped him even though he got pwnt by Jack. They clearly had loyalty to him for some reason, otherwise they could have easily left him to bleed to death.

Also, EB very clearly has a sensitive ego. He probably viewed the fluff on the end of Santa's hat as a mockery of his fluffy tail, even if that wasn't the case at all. I strongly believe that adults let EB get away with anything when he was little by virtue of being so cute, which quickly made him develop the mindset that appearances are everything. I can't imagine how absolutely world shattering it would have been to then have his face permanently disfigured. It's really not his fault, which makes the whole deal very sad.

And when he slammed into the ground it looks like he might have done some damage to his spine.

User Image

Even douchebags can have friends.
However, i find your explanation very probable, but still, the way he treated Santa was bullying.
Thing is, what i find wrong with the description (the origin in quotes), was the claiming that Santa and Jack just were bad, and that he was undoubtedly good, when the manga tells it very differently.
I'm starting to think about EB as quite an interesting character, but if potential supporters come to this thread, and read that version of the story, instead of knowing what the manga tells ....
Well, it explains the wierd fire of vengeance (and worse) i have noticed from EB-supprters during this Event.
Also, the origin i quoted above .... i feel that it doesn't do the Easter Bunny justice, since i think EB may have re-valued some things, and might even have had to face what truly happened at that time (or may be starting to face it).

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

12,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
you have to click the link in the PM
either that or check under hats

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Tiina Brown
Anaella
Tiina Brown

And his lawn?

Why?

User Image

Even douchebags can have friends.
However, i find your explanation very probable, but still, the way he treated Santa was bullying.
Thing is, what i find wrong with the description (the origin in quotes), was the claiming that Santa and Jack just were bad, and that he was undoubtedly good, when the manga tells it very differently.
I'm starting to think about EB as quite an interesting character, but if potential supporters come to this thread, and read that version of the story, instead of knowing what the manga tells ....
Well, it explains the wierd fire of vengeance (and worse) i have noticed from EB-supprters during this Event.
Also, the origin i quoted above .... i feel that it doesn't do the Easter Bunny justice, since i think EB may have re-valued some things, and might even have had to face what truly happened at that time (or may be starting to face it).

Oh no he was definitely bullying him, there's no denying that, but the retribution he got for it was incredibly harsh. I didn't write that summary of his backstory, but from what I understand it's intentionally written to be ridiculous.

User Image

Friendly Sentai

Lord Lapin
Tiina Brown

Well for starters I NEVER claimed it was from EB's point of view, it's from the terrorist organization of E CORP's point of view (and no we're not ACTUAL gaia terrorists).

Yes they were ganging on Santa for unknowingly trespassing, but Jack didn't have to cripple him for life, that was a bit too excessive.
Also Anaella was right on the ball with that spine breaking comment. For all we could know, he may need some sort of spinal fluid regulator.

Keep in mind too this was suppose to be a propaganda post to remain in character for a terrorist organization.

EDIT: Also I altered the quote so I could fit my post style in. I'm thinking of changing this damn thing if it's going to give me this problem 24/7.

Ah!
Ok, that, i understand better!
...... I feel it's a bit awkward, though ...... (The problem of Gaia-Avatar-Roleplay vs "being real" .... do other people understand? I had a little problem grasping it fully, obviously.)

Except for pointing out that the excessive damage probably was unintentional, i agree with the possible spinal damage, and understand the rest.

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Tiina Brown
Lord Lapin
Tiina Brown

Ah!
Ok, that, i understand better!
...... I feel it's a bit awkward, though ...... (The problem of Gaia-Avatar-Roleplay vs "being real" .... do other people understand? I had a little problem grasping it fully, obviously.)

Except for pointing out that the excessive damage probably was unintentional, i agree with the possible spinal damage, and understand the rest.

Perhaps adding a little disclaimer at the end that we're being tongue in cheek about it might help avoid confusion.

User Image

Tipsy Flatterer

What is a day without a blessed night?
And what is
peace without a blessed fight?
I never would have thought someone to take that story on a serious account.
I guess everyone is different.

(I couldn't find the actual post but..)
User Image
User Image
A quick taste of the poison, a quick twist of the knife.
When the obsession with
death becomes a way of life.

Friendly Sentai

Anaella

Perhaps adding a little disclaimer at the end that we're being tongue in cheek about it might help avoid confusion.

User Image

A disclaimer after such a massive OP .... Part of me understand the style now, and want to keep it as is, but another part knows that some kind of disclaimer ..... or something "un-dramatizing" is probably needed ....

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
For some reason, i come to think about the song "One Vision" by the group Queen ....
It is tremendous, going on about One Love, One Vision, One Heart, One Soul, Oe God, One Life ...... but it finishes with something i'm quite certain is this:
Just gimme,gimme, gimme ..... Fried chicken!
As if all that was about wanting .... fried chicken!

I'm not sure if you understand what i mean .... because i'm really not very sure myself ....
Sorry if i just seem stupid .... sweatdrop
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also:
OMG, Anaella, how do you manage such a post style?
eek wink (Rethorical question.)

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Zi is now in hard core finals mode.

biggrin

Buggy Survivor

15,300 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yeata Zi
Zi is now in hard core finals mode.

biggrin

pshhh.. i have been in finals mode all week...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff