Welcome to Gaia! ::

Celestial Spirit

Clover_like_goodness
~ Aren't they already building robots for places like Lake Kindred? Maybe the Easter Bunny is secretly still trying to plan World domination!!! ~
Well, we always assume he's plotting something. It would be nice if he would clue us in sometimes, though... sweatdrop

I do wonder if this connection has something to do with the origins of his robotic suit, however.

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
The Rabbot Maid is too busy to post, so I'm just here to let everyone know that me and her are still around. 3nodding

Devoted Explorer

what if metal buns teamed up with Labtech X? That would be something.

King Bunny

20,775 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Celestial Spirit

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Rest in pieces, most of the images on the front page. emo

No, but seriously, apparently the thread had the anti-necro lock on it, and apparently there's a way around that. sweatdrop

Anywho, I'm trying to scrape together what I can of the front page of this thread onto Grunt because idk if Lapin will ever be around to update this thread. xp Good idea/bad idea?

Not-so-fun fact: Next Easter is on April Fool's... emotion_donotwant

Celestial Spirit

Ren Orenji Doragon
Rest in pieces, most of the images on the front page. emo

No, but seriously, apparently the thread had the anti-necro lock on it, and apparently there's a way around that. sweatdrop

Anywho, I'm trying to scrape together what I can of the front page of this thread onto Grunt because idk if Lapin will ever be around to update this thread. xp Good idea/bad idea?

Not-so-fun fact: Next Easter is on April Fool's... emotion_donotwant
At the least, might as well have copies of what you can get somewhere. Damn PB anyway.

Wait, really? Hmm. Sounds like a good excuse for some (mostly) harmless explosions to me. (Now who wants to suggest that at the next AtS?)

Loyal Bunny

16,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
ay fotobuhkit, wha dancha upgraye yer arse eh?

ows dat fer sumpin tah wrap yer ead roun?

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Slowly fixing the old thread up, updated some of the graphics on the front page that have been photobucket'd.

If anyone from the old gang is around, or if anyone still has interest, I have something in the works planned.

Celestial Spirit

I would post something about how bored Serai has been with everyone gone, but my avatars seem to be mostly out of character lately. lol

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
That about does it, all of the graphics have been updated for now. Changed the uniform too since that was really really old.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Lord Lapin
That about does it, all of the graphics have been updated for now. Changed the uniform too since that was really really old.
Oh, derp!

I had made a new thread a while back because we couldn't necro this one, lol. sweatdrop Lemme dig up the link if you want to grab anything from the new old one. lol

https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.103473853/

Super happy to see you back!!

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ren Orenji Doragon
Lord Lapin
Oh, derp!

I had made a new thread a while back because we couldn't necro this one, lol. sweatdrop Lemme dig up the link if you want to grab anything from the new old one. lol

https://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.103473853/

Super happy to see you back!!

Oh dang you guys did a good job setting this up.

GobSlobTsu's Husband

Eerie Bunny

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I just got done with writing out some of EB's personality and storyline traits in the NPC Profile section, for any other hench hares I would suggest giving it a look and contributing your own entries as well. It'd be nice to get the ideal Easter Bunny that we know and love back into the plot.

Link provided

Tipsy Flatterer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas