People Counted Since Grand Re-Opening

+1 1 100.0% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tish laughed softly. "Pleasure to meet ye Kenya. I'm Tish McBride, pirate captain. An' aye.. tis a mighty powerful thing to become a mermaid. They do exist. In the Caribbean waters. Much warmer to them. To become a mermaid, ye must first be on good terms with a mermaid priestess.... which I am." She stopped talking and grinned, beckoning her over to sit.

"Come come... sit while I regale Mister Gerrard 'ere wit' me tale."
"Well either way, i'm sure it was quite a sight. Did you managed to take any pictures?" He said with a smirk and genuine curiosity as the woman walked towards them. A sudden stream of conciousness blasted over them both as she assailed them with an almost literal wall of words. Tish responded to her first, practically saying what he'd wanted to say. What a mind reader she was! "Well' it's certainly nice to meet you Keya and...Lord? Was it?" The man stood up, the musculature of his body completely lost within the folds of the blanket. Gerard offered his bandaged hand to her. "Gerard, a real pleasure to meet you and your partner." He spoke jovially, not really sure what to call the little guy that kept peeking out of her pocket.

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
K*e*y*a

User Image

'Mere baby...'

After shaking hands with the bandaged hand of the worm man, Keya found herself sitting down, completely stoked she was about to hear a mermaid story. SHe wondered what a mermaid priestess was for a moment...then figured it was kinda self-explanatory. The fire's heat felt lovely on her skin, but seemed to make the plushie nervous as it jingled its way further behind Keya's hoodie. "Lord, don't be a baby...It's a mermaid story!!"

'I don't bite that hard...'

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tish giggled. She made herself comfortable and began her tale. "Much like voodoo priests here on land, the merfolk have their own version below. The priestess blesses the warriors before a battle with other clans. There is one merfolk clan that dinna wants contact with humans. Fargashi. The priestess is of the Elvoy clan. Most eager to meet with humans. I sail their waters frequently so my ship is a familiar to them." She paused, looking into the eyes of her captive audience.
Gerard listened closely, enjoying the visceral nature of the story telling whilst simultaneously taking notes in his head, just in case he was to be quizzed at the end of it all. He took the small tea pot next to his chair and poured himself another cup, bringing it to his lips and breathing the aroma deeply. With another sip of the delicious tea, he nestled further into the folds of his blanket, looking something like a big fuzzy lump with bandaged hands, slowly sipping on his warm liquid.

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
K*e*y*a

User Image

'Mere baby...'

Keya held her breath, and awaited the next part of the story. In her mind, she imagined being on this magical journey!! Well, she wasn't quite good at filling in all the details, so her lil imagined version would have to await the rest of the story. Meanwhile the plush had found its way onto the lap of the weird girl, still weary about being so close to a fire...but it didn't wanna look like a pansy....well...more of a pansy...after all, he was a sheep plush doll.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Serina the priestess asked me to help her prince. He was captured by the Fargashi clan and none of the other mermaids dared to go after him. She gave me three pearls. Purple pearl changed my skin and hair to purple shadows and black hair. A better way to hide in the shadows of the waters. Grey changed my legs to fins. Pink, I used a day ago to restore my human form."

she grinned as she recalled the passion of swimming through the waters as a mermaid! Tish's eyes glowed with fire. "The Elvoy clan are peaceful merfolk. They do not believe in violence. I am used to it an' at times give it to those who deserve punishment."

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
K*e*y*a

User Image

'Mere baby...'

Magic pearls? There were such things as magic pearls?! Goodness this girl felt like she had been outta the loop on something. Why didn't she know about all this magic stuff? Maybe her life could've been far more interesting...well, before she met Lord. This plush was so far, the most interesting part of her life...and this weird journey she was on for him.

"That sounds pretty intense. I should probably stay away from mermaids and their jewelry." Gerard spoke with the utmost sincerity as he inhabited his fluffy cave, the tea warming his hands quite nicely. "That must've been nice though, being able to swim around and such without having to come up for air. And without using your legs." He chuckled at the thought, flexing his toes as it rumbled about in his head. "I mean, you'd have a fin, but that's the point. Fins aren't legs. And vice versa."

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"I had twenty-four hours to find, free the prince and return to the surface before the tail was gone. I dinna leave without a prize." her voice dropped its jolly tune. She had paid a price for going against Fargashi clan. Tish held out her left hand, pushing up the long sleeve to bare her arm. A brand had been seared into her skin. The sign of a trident with a broken handle. "Sailing through their waters will be difficult now for me." The brand was still raw.

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
K*e*y*a

User Image

'Mere baby...'

Keya's eyes started to fill up with tears, but she quickly wiped them away, she couldn't cry in front of the hero of the story!! "Does it hurt lots? I hope you're putting ointments and stuff on it...maybe a bandage...I mean then no one would see it if you covered it up! Be all sneaky and say a shark bit you!" Maybe she was getting a little to into this story...slash someone else's life.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"It's not as easy as ye might think Keya. It's of Fargashi. There are poisons in their brands." she held up her other hand, stopping anything Gerrard might have said in protest. "I know mate. I know. I've been easin' out de poison o'er the last six days. It's a nasty process to be seen an' administer." Tish looked to the girl, alarmed that she had caused tears to fall.

"Nay lit' lass. Dinna weep for me."
He was about to speak but saw the hand, stifling his protest as a result. Instead he decided on something with a touch of light humor. "I'd tell you to engage in a safer profession, but I think that would mess with your image." Gerard chuckled at himself. "I don't think I could imagine you working as an accountant...actually I can. And it's pretty great." He smiled, doing his best to wipe out the less than comforting parts of the story from his mind.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Heh... nay mate. Piratin' tis in me blood." She murmured and hid the brand from sight. Wincing slightly as the poison burned. Her friend Serina had told her how long the process would take to get the poison out. She was just starting. Tish settled back in her chair. "Tis all of my tale. Naught much left." Her arm felt like fire. Under the cloth of her sleeve, around the edges of the brand streaks of red crawled over her skin.

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
K*e*y*a

User Image

'Mere baby...'

"Oh gosh it's poisoned!!!! Oh gosh..." Keya was such a big baby...The sheep plushie was suddenly crushed against her chest as she hugged him tightly. Lord was totally not prepared for that, and it jingled in protest...then realized he was being crushed against a pair of boobies and suddenly had no complaints. ...After about two minutes, the realization that Lord was being perverted and she squealed rather loudly as she flung the plush across the room, "DON'T BE PERVY LORD!!!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces