EAT IT! *grabs silverware* 0.12068965517241 12.1% [ 49 ]
FILM IT! *grabs camera* 0.061576354679803 6.2% [ 25 ]
MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Super Scamp

He grinned lopsidedly, "What's an Oni like you doing in a place like this?" He was legitimately curious despite couching it in a rather amusing statement. It was clear from her style of dress that she hailed from his homeland of Japan which only served to further this curiosity.

Spying the good doctor making her way into the bar area Wiggy waved her down with a smile. "Hello Doctor! So nice to see you this evening!" The Necromancer called out to her. "You're looking lovely as always Yevette!" As for himself...well, the five o' clock shadow on his face implied that he had been busy enough in the past few days to forgo a shave. He thought that it was rather becoming.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ɉ A C KX" Ȼ A L A V E R A " XȻ O L L I N S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Jack surveyed the growing crowd, then closed his eyes for a moment. He took his pipe out, relit it, then placed it in his mouth. Sake, black coffee, straight vodka. He felt the fairy on his shoulder, and he sighed. "Hold on tight," he said.

His eyes opened, and he set the glasses and the bottles out. Then he took the pipe from his mouth and threw it into the air. In a flash, he whirled around and snatched the coffee pot, pouring the cup as he turned. He poured the sake, then pushed both cups far down the bar counter to the oni and the necromancer. Meanwhile, the straight vodka was poured, and he slid it down to Draven.

Then he held his hand up and caught his pipe, clamping it in his teeth once more. He raised his yellow eyes to view where the drinks had landed, then nodded as he saw all of them reach their destinations.

Then he glanced at the fairy on his shoulder. "Not bad, eh?"

He moved over to the unserved woman. "Bienvenidos. What can I get you?"

Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Code:
User Image

.... Sweet Yasashii ....

The oni catch he the sake pick it up and drinks "it near time for Hyakki Yagyo and the onis sent me out to make sure nothing stop it these year"she sighs "last year annoying demons keep join in and trying to hit on the demon woman..not fun"

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki
Everyday Something Hits Me All So Cold, Find Myself Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

Draven took her drink, noticing herself shifting uncontrollably. Either someone was going to die, or someone liked to play with the darker arts. She closed her eyes a moment, gaining back control before looking around the bar, as she took a deep sip from her glass, letting the bitter liquid hit the back of her throat and not her tongue. Many didnt know that was the trick to drinking the clear stuff. Same as moonshine. One thing she enjoyed about being russian.
She looked around, not seeing the cloak of death around anyone and shrugged. It wasnt her business anyways.
She looked back at Jack smiling.
"Nice job there. How long have you been bartending anyways?" she asked him

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image
Alida

Letting out a small squeak of delight, Alida clings to Jack's shoulder as he spins. That was fun. Once done moving, she opens her mouth to speak. A high pitch noise starts to coming out, but her hands clap over her mouth. That... was close. Instead, she once again projects into his head. "That was amazing!" Her wings flutter. Standing up on his shoulder, she stuffs the rest of the ice into her mouth, jaw still unhinged. Making very short work of it, the fairy pats her stomach contently.

Taking off gently from his shoulder, she lands a short ways from the woman he had been speaking to. Walking towards her, she pauses and looks up at her. Her green eyes sparkled with curiosity. She had looked something like a corpse a moment ago... and now she didn't? Trying once more to reach the woman's mind, Alida bites her lower lip. "Hello?"

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Cole Reeves
━━━━━━━━━

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cole wanted to yell at her more, but he couldn't. He just couldn't. She had actually done something very selfless.

He bowed his head, glowing tears coming harder down his face. "God damnit, Edith..." he sobbed.

He pulled her close, holding her tightly in his arms. "You scared me..."

The robot man then stared at her for a long moment before hugging her to him again.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Doctor Yevette Gustave<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

She waved back to Wiggy with a grin once her hair was fixed. "Doing well, taking your advice and just trying to relax." Yevette replied while getting comfortable in her seat. She fought off her usual blush at his complement and turned her attention to the skeletal man whom offered service.

"Holla senior, I would greatly appreciate a virgin pina colada porfavor." She replied with a smile, while she was not fluent, with some of her patients being from all sorts of areas Yevette knew snippets of other languages. Looking between Jack and Wiggy she giggled and took hold of her purse, fidgeting.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki
Everyday Something Hits Me All So Cold, Find Myself Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

Draven looked down at the small fairy, feeling a shove on her mind. It was forceful shove, not strong enough to break through her blocks, but strong enough to make her notice her. She let two of the blocks down, and heard the small being. She cocked her eyebrow slightly.
"Hullo there little one." she said smiling light. She hadnt seen one of the fae folk since she was little. They had helped in the recovery of her and her uncle nex when she had been kidnapped. She leaned her head on her hand looking down at the small woman.
"Didnt hear you before, I can now though." she said taking another sip from her glass

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image
Alida

Crossing her arms over her chest, her teeth flashing brightly. "Good! You seem interesting. I won't bite you. Probably." That wasn't a threat... it was a compliment. Well, from her race it was. On top of being a violent little fairy, she had been raised by Dragons... as a servant, of all things. Her magic was quite intense. "My name is Alida. And yours?" Her wings began their quick pace, lifting her from the counter. She wouldn't perch on this woman... she wasn't bad, but she was nowhere near as amusing as the Skeleton man.

Super Scamp

"The Night Parade of a Hundred Demons...it's been a while since I've heard of one being staged..." His gaze grew distant as his mind took him to another place and time. "Yes...it's getting to be about that time, isn't it? Hmmmmm...." Rubbing his chin slowly Wiggy closed his eyes and nodded. "Well I hope everything goes off without a hitch this year." The Necromancer spoke honestly as his eyes opened once more and he looked to the Oni.

"Of course! It was excellent advice!" He commented before bursting into laughter. "I am a doctor...after a fashion. Doctors usually give excellent advice wouldn't you say?" Grinning madly he raised his coffee mug in an impromptu toast. "To our relaxation." With a nod he sipped from the top of his coffee and sighed happily. "That hits the spot...so Yevette! Have you seen the fliers advertising the Rosewood Saber that have been distributed all through town?"
Code:
User Image

.... Sweet Yasashii ....

The oni just keep it head down "l--l see.."it was wearing a way too big kimono "l--l just umm want to Know about the human world and stuff.."she seem to be scared out of her oni mind.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki

"Good, I wont be forced to eat you." she said smiling brightly. Not really, she didnt like the taste of anything but animal. And fae's were no exception. She looked down at her a grin on her face.
"Draven at your service little one." she said introducing herself to her.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
@>~>~>~>~>~>~> 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓼 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓞𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓼 𝓣𝓸 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓔𝓿𝓲𝓵 𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓘𝓽 𝓘𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓻𝔂 𝓔𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱.

Edith groaned again as he hugged her, she was still in a lot of pain considering the beating she'd taken. She returned the hold with her left arm, feeling very awkward with trying to use her right still but having no results. Tears ran down her own cheeks beneath the mask, she had scared herself with how unselfish she had been. It was so unlike her that she blamed him for rubbing off on her.

Exhaustion overcoming her she went limp in his arms, but was still awake. "I'm so sorry Cole... I.." Edith bit on her tongue, afraid to say something that had been on her mind for a long time now. It was sad that it took a near death experience to get her to admit it out loud. "I love you." Her head lay on its side, she was staring off into space, away from him. Her weak form tensed after saying this, afraid of what he might say in return.

ooc:

User Image

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ɉ A C KX" Ȼ A L A V E R A " XȻ O L L I N S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Jack nodded. "Right away." He mixed together her drink, then set it before her.

Sighing, he sat himself down with a few loud cracks of his joints. "Ach...Carajo..."

He had not expected working so much in so little time. His old joints were falling apart...

Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Doctor Yevette Gustave<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

She nodded, her gaze fixing itself on Wiggy once more. "Yes, I have. Very smart idea if I do say. They're holding out quite nicely." Yevette leaned in against the bar, watching him with a smile.

Had it not been for one of his flyers slipping beneath her door, she might not have taken the initiative to go out tonight. The doctor was curious if he'd even known that it was her house he had paid visit to. The arrival of her drink and the cracking of old bones caught her attention.

"Gracias, though if I may, I have a salve that might ease those joints of yours sir." Ever the doctor she was, opening her small purse she fished about for her comfrey cream and handed it to the man. "Take it, I have a large tub of the stuff at my office."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff