Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
LadyxLucii
User Image
Draven Malaki
Everyday Something Hits Me All So Cold, Find Myself Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

She looked at her hands fidgeting slightly, a deep read color covering her cheeks. No one ever called her something like my butterfly. She wondered how old he was. She herself was older than she looked.
"Well...Im...Im a pirate." she said simply looking at him and then her hands.
"Piracy has changed a lot over the centuries, its not so much anymore as pillaging and stealing, though its still in the job description. I have a crew stationed not to far from here on the Seventh Sanctum, my ship." she said lightly. She was the captain to be more specific, though when most people met her crew, they thought one of the men were, especially Thorfin or Wil'hiem, both of viking decent, hence very large men.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Cole Reeves
━━━━━━━━━

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cole shushed her quickly. "Shhh, Edith. Shhh..."

He lifted her up, then slid his way underneath her before setting her down so she would rest in his lap. His one hand went through her hair, and his other stroked her shoulder. "It's okay. It's over now."

He was certainly acting different since they'd last interacted. He was acting much more gentle.

Super Scamp

"As you may have well guessed, symbols of life and death are of particular interest to me. The Reaper, the hourglass, so on and so forth. Hence why my card has the anatomical heart. While it beats we live and when it stops...we are no more." Smiling to Yevette he shuddered slightly at the thought of a snake. "It would take some getting used to, but I don't see why not. Their skin is a texture that I am not wholly familiar with." He explained. "I prefer warm-blooded pets like cats." He smiled tenderly, "I love kitties...." Then she began lecturing him and his head hung between his shoulders. "Yeah I know...I just began a new project involving DNA recombination....fascinating, dangerous stuff. I wanted to take the time to be careful...but I got so involved I lost track of time." His expression grew more serious. "It will be different this time. I won't have more rogue Hyrulean Killer Purple Cuckoos on my hands."

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
@>~>~>~>~>~>~> 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓼 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓞𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓼 𝓣𝓸 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓔𝓿𝓲𝓵 𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓘𝓽 𝓘𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓻𝔂 𝓔𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱.

She curled up against him, for once completely tossing away all thought of being tough or stubborn. "I need, to give up this suit.. Its brought me nothing but pain and misery.." Edith muttered, keeping as close as she possibly could against him. Though the next line of business, once she recovered was getting out of the suit. To keep her alive it had imbedded itself into her, the metal spikes to keep her thigh intact. The dislocated right had been cleanly removed, and never mind the patches of skin that were fused to the suit to keep gashes from forming. "I wonder.. What it would be like...To just be a normal person..."

Soon enough the day's events caught up with her, Edith fell asleep thanks to the warmth of the fire and Cole's body.

ooc:

Vey Maxon
bucket.com/albums/n629/Veymaxon/FMA___LUST_by_kheleksul.jpg[/img]

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ɉ A C KX" Ȼ A L A V E R A " XȻ O L L I N S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Jack tilted his head curiously. "Why, that's very interesting. It's not every day one gets to say that he knows a pirate captain."

He laughed. "I suppose I could pose for your Jolly Roger, if you can talk me into it."

Another raspy laugh, and he nodded to her. "That's quite an interesting line of work. I do hope you'll at least consider coming around again. I'd love to hear tales of your adventures."

Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Doctor Yevette Gustave<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

She found it interesting that he was more fond of cats, though it was understandable. Not many people understood the elegance of the cold blooded. As he went on about his own research she sighed as he hung his head. Finishing her drink Yevette got up from her seat and moved over to sit beside him. Timidly her hand met his back and gave a small rub.

"Sounds incredible, I would love to see that some time." She said with a grin, it certainly was interesting work to hear about.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Cole Reeves
━━━━━━━━━

Cole nodded, brushing her hair. "We'll figure it out," he said. Then she fell asleep, and he checked pulse quickly before sighing. She was still alive.

He stayed awake the remainder of the night making sure she was asleep and comfortable.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki
Everyday Something Hits Me All So Cold, Find Myself Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

She laughed softly brushing hair from her face, shifting back now that the place had calmed down.
She finished her drink pushing her cup away from her.
"Your welcome to the Sanctum whenever you please. Ill be here for a few days. At least until my mother drags her a** here." she said pushing her hand back on her wrist before it came loose again. Her right hand gave her so much trouble. At least it was her leg like her mother.

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

"So?" Vol's voice rumbled out as the front door was pushed open. He squirmed through, followed by the satyr with a tiny owl version of his sister perched on her shoulder.

"So what? I'll take care of things. You need to stop worrying!" Saizu said, giving the giant man a daring punch in the arm. The guy was so thick she almost bounced back. "Just relax and hang out while I go check on Drake alright?"

"He's not the one we're worried about, Madruka..." Vol retorted as Aya flew off onto her brother's shoulder. That girl was always trouble. They didn't have time to stick around tonight. It was patrol duties in the nearby town.

"Yea yea." With a dismissive wave, Saizu made her way to the stairs. "Everything will be fine! Promise!" With that final call, she headed up to Drake's room and knocked on the door. "Hey Drake. You awake?"

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Super Scamp

He perked up with a smile, "There is only one Killer Hyrulean Purple Cuckoos left. The de-facto leader of the creature rebellion and aptly named Taco-Taco Pete. They are his favorite food after all!" Wigyg chuckled softly, "As you may have gathered Doctor Gustave, I am also a bit of a mad scientist. My library at home has a great many technical books tucked away on genetics and other aspects of science. When a man such as myself gets bored...he tends to find unique hobbies." With a gentle shrug Wiggy placed his hand on hers if only for a brief moment. "Much like you as I am discovering. So what species of snake is dear Ophidia? Ball Python, perhaps?"

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ɉ A C KX" Ȼ A L A V E R A " XȻ O L L I N S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Jack sighed and raised his hands. "Ah, there it is. Muy bonita!" he said happily in response to her changed form.

Sighing, he scratched his skull. "I don't know about a visit to your ship, though. I have a problem with the ocean. It's...not my best friend, exactly."

He shook his head. "I am glad you are staying with us for a little while. I imagine you will need a room key, yes?"

Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish ☮
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"No matter the race, no matter the gender, we are all unified by the same beating heart..."
Current Race: HUMAN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Drake couldn't answer, because the nightmare was still going on.

The woman was taken into a dark room. Blood skulls and spinal columns dangled from the ceiling. Organs were floating in jars. Vicious, rusty, blood-covered blades jutted from the walls.

She was thrown on the table, then strapped down. She was already weak, her eyes almost lifeless, and she was covered in blood.

"Where is the child?"

"I'll never tell you..." she whispered.

Then there was the sound of a drill, and a pain-filled shriek filled the air.

Drake writhed in agony, as if he were the one being drilled into, the stone had long since fallen form his hand, and blood actually made its way from his nose. His voice was gone, as his screams had gone on all day, but it seemed no one had heard.

He had fallen off the couch and was on the floor, absolutely soaked with sweat, panting, shaking violently, and bleeding from his nose and tears streaming from his eyes.

But still he did not wake. His door, however, was unlocked.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki

She smiled at him stretching slightly, uncurling her legs from under her.
"She seems to be an aquired taste." she said refering to the ocean. She leaned back in her seat glancing around the bar.
"Yes I think I will. I think Id like to stay here for a few days." she said a soft look in her glazed eyes.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Doctor Yevette Gustave<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

She grinned as he rest his hand upon hers, even for only a moment. "Not quite. Albino mamba, though she's harmless. Due to her abnormality she has malformed venom glands. I saved her from starvation when I was on a trip." Yevette giggled and set her hand back on her lap.

"You would not believe the trip through customs that was."
Though now her mind was on this Taco-Taco-Pete that he was talking about. The fact that he played god with genetics was a touch unsettling however, just another example of their polarity.

Kawaii Warlord

Damien Linton

Damien walked out of the woods, with his shirt in hand, a few scraps and bruises from training. As he walked out, giving a sigh is exhaustion, he only went over ot the river, from where he was found at.

Damien only stared into the water, seeing his reflection in the water, as he crouched down, also giving his shirt a toss to the side, he only kept his eyes locked on his reflection, then closing them.

As he closed his eyes, he remembered the chaos that was brought to him, from his past, only a small tear went down the side of his face from his eye, feeling the pain that was giving to him and onto the others that were in Opheil's way.

He opened them once more, only to see his face again in the reflected water, "I'm sorry." Damien simply said to himself as he stood back up, with his hands at his side, then looked up at the sky, "Where am I?" He asked himself as he only stood there, looking at the stars in the starlit sky.

Lost in the unknown. Cursed by the unknown

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces