MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucifire Mercii
Is There Any Point In Trying To Change? No Matter What I Do, It Always Stays The Same
Outfit For The Day

Lucifire pushed the doors to the tavern open, with her shoulder. She looked around the bar, catching sight of her daughter, and her son. Her son was staring off into space. As usual, he was such a space case, just as his father had been. Draven was...talking to a man?
her eyebrow quirked up. That was a first. She was surprised. And was..that a smile on her face? Usually when it it came to other people, men in general, unless it was her crew, she wanted nothing to do with them, and usually kept a cruel and cold attitude toward them. She wondered who the man was, considering she was to short to see him. The four foot one woman had bright green violet eyes, white blonde hair, much like her sons, and a lithe slender form like her daughters. Her son having a different father with the same fairer looks, seemed to resemble her more than his sister. Draven's father had been a darker man. She took after him, though her resemblance to Lucii couldnt be missed. She stood there for a moment confused as to what to do.

Lazy Nymph

User Image

Ⓣⓡⓐⓒⓔ Ⓡⓘⓒⓞ
┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹

xxxxxxx❝ let me {show} you real magic
things only {seen} in your dreams ❞xxxxxxx

Trace grinned at Olivia and then shrugged his shoulders a bit. "Some where comfy to sit." He chuckled slightly and lead them into the tavern. "We still haven't had our talk have we?" Trace just grinned and made his way inside.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish ☮
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"No matter the race, no matter the gender, we are all unified by the same beating heart..."
Current Race: HUMAN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Drake nearly flipped over as he looked like he'd been smashed in the ribs. He arched his back, a hoarse cry coming from his mouth. He twisted his head and body all over, like he'd been possessed.

Suddenly, he sat up, his eyes wide open to an alarming degree. He was mumbling something so quickly and with so soft a voice that it was like he was not speaking at all. Then his eyes rolled back into his head, and he fell back, completely still. Deathly still.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki
Everyday Something Hits Me All So Cold, Find Myself Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

She smiled blushing again. She caught a sent turning her head to see her mother. Finally the woman had showed up. She smiled at her waving her fingers. Seeing her mothers expression seeing her dead form. She stuck her tongue out turning in her seat to lean against the bar.
"Draven, your form?" her mother said approaching her. She shrugged. Kane coughed. She in turn glared at Kane.
"Seems shes smitten on another dead guy." Kane said pinching his sisters arm. She slapped his hand away growling. Lucifire just sat there shaking her head.
"Well thats news." she said, at loss for words. On one hand she was happy she was at least comfortable around someone to reveal her true form, on the other she remembered the last time Draven had devoloped feelings for another person. She had been crushed. She could only pray it wouldnt happen again

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Doctor Yevette Gustave<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

She giggled at hearing that he'd ported into a stove, how odd! Bringing a hand up to cover her lips Yevette blushed lightly. "My, how inconvenient. That must have been fun, trying to get out of the oven." She remarked with a shake of her head, to imagine such a feat kept her giggling. His mention of a tabby paying her clinic a visit was cause for her to calm herself in order to speak. "I'll be sure to have some salmon with me for the occasion. While I adore my snakes, felines are very cute."

Beloved Conversationalist

User Image

"Scotch would be wonderful" Asmodeus said leaning against his chair. Percillia laughed pulling down a clean glass and began pouring the man's drink. "Of course Asmodeus.." she said before hearing Sebastian. Looking up she smiled,"hey how was your holiday? I got you something from town while I was out its in the kitchen" she explained as she set Asmodeus drink down before him. "Thank you sweetheart.." he said as he watched the cook closely. "Can I get anyone else anything?" Percillia asked looking around.
User Image

Super Scamp

Without warning he took the aforementioned form and leaped into her lap. "Myah myah!" He intoned thoughtfully. Poking and prodding her lap in the way most felines did Wiggy soon made himself comfortable and curled there. "I am rather adorable in this form, am I not?" He murmured softly. His voice remained the same, but even his katana had shrank down in order accommodate this much smaller shape. His tail whisked back and forth contently. "I had almost forgotten what it was like to have an extra appendage..."

Friendly Citizen

Walking through the nearby town, the man tapped on his own shoulder with a sheathed katana at the rhythm of his steps. The man had a bored look on his face as he strolled on through. His hair was long that it dangled all the way down his lower back. He looked as a wanderer at first glance, if judged by his garments. He wore simple looking blue shorts that barely passed his knees, with a white shirt that he didn't even bother to button up. With his upper body bare, several scars of all types and sizes could be seen. Even that his body appeared battered, he still maintained a lean muscular physique. The katana had a red and black design that gave it a appearance of a high valued sword. The sheathe was black with the ropes red, and on both sides near the handle there was an "R" in bold and red.

Not long, he spotted the establishment. It caught his attention as the only thing that came to his mind was a drink. It has been a while I could relax, he thought to himself as he began to walk in the direction of the building.

The moment, he reached the door, he pushed it open. His geta made a tapping sound as it touched the inside floor, and in a mere second his other foot followed. He hoped the bartender was on the clock. He dislike taking things.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ɉ A C KX" Ȼ A L A V E R A " XȻ O L L I N S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Jack eyed the succubus wearily. Well, it seemed his fun was at an end...

No. He'd stick around here. Two bartenders were better than one. He simply would nod to her if she looked his way, as if he was supposed to be there.

Then he heard a third voice among Draven and her brother. "¿Qué está pasando?" he asked, leaning over the bar. "I hear another voice..."

That was when he saw the other woman. "Ah! Perdoname, señora! I did not see you! Would you like anything?"

Then his eyes flicked to the newcomer. "And you, sir. What would you like?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kawaii Warlord

Olivia Newman

Olivia gave a nod to the first comment Trace made, the when he said talk, she felt confused. "T-talk?" She asked him, she either forgot and was not sent a memo of it, "Talk about what?" She asked him.

As they both reach the entrance, Olivia pulled him over to the first love seat they found and pulled him down to it as she sat down. "I have no idea what you mean by our talk." She told him.

A silent heart will never be heard

Damien Linton

Damien finished swimming around and head back to the bank of it, as he made is way out, he had his black flame wrap around him, just to dry himself off. He slipped back on his boots and picked up his shirt, he wondered around for a little while.

Lost in the unknown. Cursed by the unknown

-( Just killing time and space )-

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Sebastian perked up even further at being told there was a treat for him in the kitchen. "My holiday was good, did you have fun shopping?" He asked curiously. The thought of there being a treat for him in the kitchen, made him grin but he was more than happy to wait for it. "Could I get a cup of coffee hon?"

ooc:

"There are many stories hidden within the night sky...
Just gaze upon the heavens to be whisked away towards adventure, romance, or tragedy..."
-- Sebastian Nystra

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucifire Mercii
Is There Any Point In Trying To Change? No Matter What I Do, It Always Stays The Same
Outfit For The Day

Lucii looked up to a skeletal man with a spanish accent. She cocked her eyebrow higher, So this was the man. She gave him a smile, climbing into a stool next to her daughter.
"Tends to happen. Im got screwed on the tall genes." she said glancing at her daughter. Draven had turned back to the bar looking at Jack. Kane was again staring off into space. She wondered if he had found a new boyfriend. His last one, a muse, had ran off on him.

Lazy Nymph

User Image

Ⓣⓡⓐⓒⓔ Ⓡⓘⓒⓞ
┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹

xxxxxxx❝ let me {show} you real magic
things only {seen} in your dreams ❞xxxxxxx

Trace chuckled at Olivia pulled him to the couch. "Didn't you want to talk to me about something? About me sleeping in your room?" He shrugged lightly with a grin. "We don't have to talk if you don't want to. It would just give me more time to stare into those beautiful eyes."

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Doctor Yevette Gustave<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

Looking down at the cat in shock she absolutely melted, "Awwww! So adorable!" She agreed, while both hands wrapped around the cat known as Wiggy. Both scratching behind his ears and petting him at the same time. Scales were nice and all, but his fur was just so soft and warm.

"You my friend, are one cute kitty." Yevette said with a giggle.
User Image
Maxine "Max" Hart

Maxine approached the bar and she was immediately addressed. Icy blue eyes quickly turned to the man who spoke to her and she replied. "Apple martini.: There was a moment of silence before she added, "Please." Some days she'd forget her manners. This woman was a little self-centered, but deep down she was a good person. One would just have to look deep, deep down, past that thick layer called "Vain".

The doors opened shortly after he own arrival and her head quickly turned around. Long, pink hair flowed with her as she moved and her eyes set their sights on the man with the katana. The woman beamed and started to make her way towards the man. The sound of her clicking hooves quickened and soon she was launching herself towards the man. Slender arms reached out for the man and circled around his chest. She squeezed him tightly and looked up. Her smile quickly turned to a playful pout. "You're slow!" She whined softly and stuck out her lower lip, which made it look even more plump than usual.
She finally released the man and used a hand to toss some pink locks over her shoulder. He may have been an old friend, but she still hated waiting on people. She may not have been royalty, but the demoness could sure pass for it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff