• Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
Blessed with the gift of artistryXXXXXXPlagued with the curse of a missing arm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew nodded, sighing sadly. "I miss them all too, darling," he said softly. Then he scooted closer to her and wrapped and arm around her. "But you know, the new patrons aren't all bad. One of them is even our son..."

He smiled, looking back at the sleeping boy, who had passed out in their room. "And Lucii has returned. Pregnant, of all things."

He laughed softly, then went silent, running his hand over the auburn book.

"Do...do you still want that, Echo?" he asked quietly, after a long moment.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ɉ A C KX" Ȼ A L A V E R A " XȻ O L L I N S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Jack nodded. "Very well..."

He looked over at the fairy, then blinking in confusion. "Well, I am speaking English, but I can also speak Spanish."

He laughed softly. "Es una lengua muy diferente de ingles," he said fluently.

He folded his arms over the bar and took up his pipe, placing it in his mouth before patting his pockets in search of tobacco.

Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Super Scamp

The Necromancer slid inside tonight and adjust the dark shades on his face. A mad grin spread across his now clean-shaven features as he hung by the door. Wiggy tightened the fingerless black gloves on his hands before slipping into the bar proper. Sliding onto a barstool he flagged down Jack before sitting back and waiting to be served.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

Pointing at him from her ice cube, the fairy tosses a foot into the air, wiggling it. "That. That right there. Spanish, you said? I have never heard it before. But since I am of a race meant to go to many places... I have a something like..." Her thoughts trail off as she thinks.

Bumping her fist against her palm, she grins toothily. "Like a Translator! I can understand anything, but am aware enough to realize it's not what I am used to. Has a different... vibe." Rolling over onto her stomach, the fairy lets out a small purring like noise. It caused a very small vibration. She was completely enjoying the cold from the ice. Of course when it completely melted, she would be annoyed with the wet clothes. That however, would be her own fault.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Curling up against him and nuzzling in against his neck, Echo smiled. "Yes, I can't believe that Lucii is back. I haven't seen her in so long." Going quiet as well she sighed contently, then he asked her that question and she looked up to meet his gaze. "I do, as much as I adore Jalwin, I just..." Biting on her lip she held a hopeful gaze, "I'd like a girl too." Echo admitted with a light giggle.

ooc:
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki
Everyday Something Hits Me All So Cold, Find Myself Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

Date Night :3

Draven awoke witha groan. She went to roll, a squeal escaping her lips as she accidently fell off her bed, having rolled off her bed. She hit the floor with a thump. She rubbed her hip, standing up off the floor and padding to the bathroom. She showered, a small smile on her face. Tonight...she would spend her time with Jack.
She dried off, pulling clothes from her drawers. She took her time getting dressed, making sure everything was in its right place. Her thick curly hair hanging to her waist.

She became nervous as she opened her door and went to the stairs. She peered over the railing, catching sight of him. She rubbed her arms, pulling her light sweatshirt she had thrown on, before walking down the stairs, heavy violet eyes watching each step, with how nervous she was shed probably fall flat on her face if she wasnt careful.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Jack twirled over to Wiggy. "Mi amigo, Wiggy! Como estas? What can I get you?"

He looked over at the fairy again. "Ah, so you understand Spanish. Muy bien. It seems this place knows much about Spanish."

He looked up, and his eyes widened as he saw Draven approaching. He felt a pleasing shudder run though his bones, and he straightened. "Ahh..." he said softly. "I...I've been waiting for you!" he said then, shaking his head and laughing. "What a pleasure to see you again."

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
@>~>~>~>~>~>~> 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓼 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓞𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓼 𝓣𝓸 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓔𝓿𝓲𝓵 𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓘𝓽 𝓘𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓻𝔂 𝓔𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱.

The one armed woman noticed the bar was getting crowded. With a limp and a death grip on her bottle she went to a nearby table and threw herself into a chair, though this procured a yelp from her as she set the bottle down and gripped her busted thigh. "God damn you Ignotus! Curse this stupid suit!" She growled to herself.

ooc:

User Image

Super Scamp

"Bien, bien! Y tu, Jack?" The Necromancer replied with a smile, "Just a coffee tonight Jack. With a splash of milk this time if you wouldn't mind terribly. I think I need to cut back on the all black for a little while..." He shrugged gently before reaching into his jacket and producing a flask which he stole the occasional sip from while he waited for the hot drink to come down his way.

[Shadowzeon]'s Prince

User Image

Looking over at the man that Jack addressed, she shrugs a little. Not that he would notice the movement. "Only because I have a universal translator in my brain..." Eying the strange man, Alida sits up. She was melting the ice, and quickly. "... I am making a terrible mess here." Her shoulders shake, the small being silently laughing.

Turning and looking at the new man, her mind opens once more, and she reaches out with her telepathy. "Hello?" She had no idea if that frequency would reach him, or if he could hear her on the frequency that she shared with Jack. No harm in trying.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
Blessed with the gift of artistryXXXXXXPlagued with the curse of a missing arm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew laughed happily. "Of course. A beautiful girl with your eyes and hair, and your sweet, gentle nature."

He brushed a hand through her hair and grinned. "I very much wish to be the man who will give you such a child..." He leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki
Everyday Something Hits Me All So Cold, Find Myself Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

She found herself smiling brightly at him as she leaned on the bar in front of him.
"I was hoping youd be here, I kinda slept in a little late" she said cocking her head, a small pink tint hitting her face. She looked around for a moment, before shifting, sighing comfortably as she leaned her head on her hand.
"Did you sleep okay?" she looked at him with hazed eyes

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Echo giggled again, returning the kiss lovingly before brushing her nose against his."Oh not quite, Jalwin already looks a lot like me. I was hoping she would look like you." Hugging Andrew close she draped some of her blanket over him.

ooc: short post is short... eating dinner.
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Jack nodded quickly, then set the pot to boil. This was his last drink order. He was not going to be caught working himself to death tonight. Hahah. Working oneself to death. While he was already dead. How hilarious...

He would enjoy Draven's company to its fullest as soon as he tended to his friend's coffee.

He waited impatiently for the coffee to finished, then he poured it into a mug and added a small amount of milk before sliding it to Wiggy. "Enjoy!" he said before quickly setting another ice cube down for the fairy and leaning against the bar towards Draven.

"Ah, I need no sleep, mi querida," he said warmly. "I simply spend my nights staring at the stars and dreaming of home..."

He cocked his head to the side, and his eyes traversed her form quickly. "Hmm...tu ves grandioso," he told her softly. "You look wonderful tonight..."

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Draven Malaki

She blushed brightly glancing to her side.
"Sleeping on land is hard..Im used to the rocking of the ship..I actually fell out of my bed when i woke up" she said laughing slightly. She was nervous.
She ran her hands through her hair shaking her head.
"Thank you Jack, you dont look half bad yourself" she said looking at him brightly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff