• Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ɉ A C KX" Ȼ A L A V E R A " XȻ O L L I N S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Jack nodded, and with a few more large cracks in his joints, got up and got the keys off one of the spindles. "Aqui!"

He tossed the key to her, then sat down. "You'll find it to be a nice place, trust me."

Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Super Scamp

"Fascinating!" He positively glowed, "You did a good thing saving her from starvation. Albinism is a crippling obstacle for most animals to overcome in the natural wold. Have you ever see a melanistic animal Yevette? It is the opposite condition of albinism--the animal is all black!" Wiggy laughed aloud, "Like an all black deer or an all black penguin!" When she mentioned going through customs and the undoubted challenge that it had been the Necromancer looked down at his own katana. "You can only imagine how much fun it is to move this thing through customs when I am taking commercial flights..."

Beloved Conversationalist

User Image

Having finished off her book yesterday while most were out celebrating the strange holiday out with family. Percillia had decided to go out to town in search for the second book and something to do. She wasn't entirely worried about the bar since she had figured that everyone would be returning later in the day or evening. Making her wonder what exactly people did on Easter to begin with other then eat large amounts of food and eat candy. Of course she still didn't understand the whole bunny and egg thing. Standing in front of the bakery she smiled brightly,"I should get some scones..is that what they're called?" she asked looking over at Asmodeus. She hadn't intended to be out so late but had bumped into the older man while leaving one of the clothing stores ending with them spending most of the day together.

He had been so nice! Helping her carrying her bags, buying her lunch and even being the master of patience as she tried on what seemed to be a endless amount of outfits. Had he planned it? It was hard to say but if so she wasn't aware of it. "I would knowing that cook he's probably still sleeping" he said a bit coldly. "Such a shame he didn't come with you" he added itching to have a cigarette. Percillia frowned moments after she paid and thanked the women. Taking Sebastian's favorite treats with her she joined Asmodeus on the trip back to the tavern. "He's just busy he went out with his family to celebrate Oester.." she said defending her lover as they walked. Carrying only half her bags the demon rolled his eyes,"I find it strange he would have you spend it alone..doesn't seem right.." he said planting doubt in her mind as they walked.
User Image

About a hour later the pair arrived at the tavern Asmodeus holding the door open for a blushing sccubus as she made her way to the bar. "Thank you so much for helping me! I had fun.." she said silently wondering if perhaps the demon was right. Asmodeus smiled charmingly at her setting the bags down before taking his seat,"pleasure was mine..I wouldn't dream of passing up a front row seat to your little modeling show." Percillia blushed and quickly looked away focusing on the people around her,"Evening everyone sorry I wasn't here..can I get anyone anything?" she asked setting Sebastian's treats down on the kitchen counter for him to find later.

OCC- Im not proud of this

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

Concerned, she pressed herself against the door to listen. Her hand grasped the door handle and jiggled it. It was unlocked. She slipped inside as quietly as she could. Well that was until she noticed the puddle of sweat and blood he was laying in. [********."
She spat out, rushing over to his side and nearly tripping on the way down. "Drake?" Desperately, she shook him, praying he hadn't been bleeding like this all day. "Drake, wake up."

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Kawaii Warlord

Olivia Newman

Olivia felt a chill travel down her spin, "Hey, uh, Trace." Olivia said to him as he started to look around, "I think we should go somewhere else." She brought up. Her eyes pondered around for a bit, then something caught her eye.

It was a man, scared all over around his chest, back, and stomach. When Olivia looked at him longer, she felt that chill once more, she sorta seemed afraid of him, or just very unsure of him, she slowly got up on her feet.

A silent heart will never be heard

Dangerous Explorer

User Image
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>Doctor Yevette Gustave<>.<>.<>.<>.<>

Her jaw dropped as he inquired if she'd seen a melanistic animal, "As a matter of fact I have. A trumpeter swan at that." She continued to watch the man, though if asked would deny being even remotely infatuated.

Looking to the mentioned Katana she inclined her head, resisting the urge to reach out to touch the hilt. Yevette respected him enough to keep her hands off his property unless invited. "I could only imagine, I'm surprised though, don't necromancers have other means of travelling?" While she'd never met one other than Wiggy, she could only speculate a practicioner of dark arts and whatnot would be able to use shadows or animal forms, something like that at any rate.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
LadyxLucii
User Image
Draven Malaki
Everyday Something Hits Me All So Cold, Find Myself Sitting By Myself, No Excuses That I Know

She caught the key and smiled.
"Thank you. I trust that it will be." she said placing the key in her pocket and looking around.
"Which way is the room? Ive got no idea where anything is in this place." she said looking at him

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Drake Parrish ☮
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"No matter the race, no matter the gender, we are all unified by the same beating heart..."
Current Race: HUMAN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Drake didn't wake up. He began twisting and choking, curling up in a ball as vomit began to dribble out of his mouth. In the nightmare, his mother was having her insides twisted painfully by a jagged metal spike, and Drake was feeling the agony himself.

He fell into a spastic state, as if he were being shocked to death. Whatever was happening in the dream, it was torture, and Drake was experiencing it all.

Lazy Nymph

User Image

Ⓣⓡⓐⓒⓔ Ⓡⓘⓒⓞ
┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹┹

xxxxxxx❝ let me {show} you real magic
things only {seen} in your dreams ❞xxxxxxx

Trace simply nodded at Olivia. "Of course." He watched her carefully as her eyes wandered to a man. Trace followed her eyes and could see why she was so uneasy. Trace placed his hand on Olivia's arm and tried to lead her away from the weathered looking man without drawing his attention to the two of them.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

Sebastian entered the tavern slowly in his travelling clothes, once the door was out of his way the man made for the bar with a broad smile on his face. He felt refreshed and alive, the celebration had been fantastic and so much positive energy had been released.

Sitting down he gave a soft huff and grinned as he looked about, when he saw Percillia he waved to her. "Hey there love! How was your weekend?" He asked, having wished she could come with him, but he didn't want her to feel awkward or out of place.

ooc:

"There are many stories hidden within the night sky...
Just gaze upon the heavens to be whisked away towards adventure, romance, or tragedy..."
-- Sebastian Nystra
User Image
Maxine "Max" Hart

The front door opened and the sound of heels soon came to follow. The loud clicking echoed throughout the Inn. It gathered attention, which was something Maxine loved. She was a woman who thrived on attention. Flatter her a little and she'd be your best friend.
Now what type of heels could make an echo so loud? Strange. They weren't heels at all. The woman wasn't human, that much was for certain.
Just below half way down her knees was a pink fur that looked like leg warmers without further inspection. Beyond that were a pair of black hooves. To match were a pair of curled, black horns. Some sort of sheep hybrid? The devil-like tail behind her said otherwise. She was a demon and by the looks of her, it was pretty obvious which kind.

With each click of her hooves her hips would swing up on each side. Her outfit was hardly an outfit at all. The purple corset pushed her breasts up dangerously high and the tutu was a little too short for her long, pale legs. The tail that came out behind her dared to lift the tool every once and a while if it swayed too high. Of course, Maxine knew all about this. She loved attention after all. Outfits like these seemed to get the most attention. Although, it wasn't just her outfits that got her second glances. Her looks were far beyond gorgeous. she was stunning, captivating, breath taking- !!! Well... she could go on and on, but her own gloating wasn't nearly as good as somebody else complimenting her.

Super Scamp

"Usually most Necromancer prefer to shadowport--they use the shadows themselves as the medium to facilitate rapid travel. I have yet to master the art however..." Wiggy scratched the back of his head embarrassed as he explained, "...Usually I end up landing in a manner which is rather inconvenient. Once I even managed to shadowport into a stove although it was not on. Scared the person in the kitchen half to death..." Shaking his head at the sour memory the Necromancer looked back up at Yevette. "I can shapeshift to some extent, yes! Currently I can assume the form of one or more ravens....and an orange and white short haired tabby. The cat form is less for travelling and more for fun. Mist and bats I leave to vampires and their ilk." Wiggy gave her a cheeky grin. "One of these days don't be surprised if a gorgeous stray cat wanders it's way into your clinic Doctor Gustave."

Kawaii Warlord

Olivia Newman

Olivia felt Trace tugging her away, her eyes were locked on to the man, she has seen his face from somewhere, but she could not remember. "Where to?" Olivia asked Trace, as she wrapped her arm around his.

A silent heart will never be heard

Damien Linton

Damien took note of the two people that walked away, only seeing the red head only stare at him, after he took a deep breath, he looked back at the water. Giving his neck a crackling pop, he kicked off his boots and walked into the water.

The cold feel of river water brushed up against him, as if it were a breeze from a fan on a hot summer day, giving a sigh of relaxation, he only swam around the river for a moment, stopping in the center of.

Damien took a deep breath and plunge himself into the water, only wanting to feel the rushing beat of the waters current, soft and soothing, it felt to him. Popping back out of the water, with a gasp of breath, he gave a small chuckle as he started to swim backwards in it.

Lost in the unknown. Cursed by the unknown

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ɉ A C KX" Ȼ A L A V E R A " XȻ O L L I N S
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

"Just up the stairs, mi mariposa," he said, pointing to the stairs. "Second floor. You'll find your room number on the key."

He looked over at the demoness, cocking his head to the side before shaking his head. "Bienvenidos, chica. What can I get you?"

Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж Ж
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Playful Nerd

[¤ Łet gσ αηd ruη free...

Saizu didn't know what to do. She'd watched people die in similar events but this.. this was someone she cared about. She sat there in horror as he writhed around, the stench of vomit dribbling from his mouth made her stomach churn as well but she held fast. As helpless as she felt, there was something she could at least do for when he woke up.

Quickly she got up, headed into the bathroom and pulled out as many towels as she could. The vomit, blood and puddle of sweat was mopped up as best as she could, while an orb of water was summoned. She wanted to touch him, to clean his poor face, but she was too scared. "Goddamnit..." She huffed as she enveloped the water orb, allowing the towels to soak in the liquid before leaving them in a pile next to her.

Mαybe theη yσu'll fiηαlly see...¤]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces