MAKE FRIENDS WITH IT! *grabs goose costume* 0.10591133004926 10.6% [ 43 ]
TWEET IT! *grabs phone* 0.029556650246305 3.0% [ 12 ]
MAKE A STUPID POLL ABOUT IT! *...* 0.10837438423645 10.8% [ 44 ]
*honk honk* 0.33990147783251 34.0% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 406 ]

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Echo shrieked as she was grabbed. Fingers clutching at the bony hand that was wrapped around her throat she then saw the demons that were moving towards her and let out a scream of her own. Hers however was a concentrated blast of sound, directed at the face of the man whom had brought about such chaos.

ooc:
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucifire Mercii
Is There Any Point In Trying To Change? No Matter What I Do, It Always Stays The Same

Lucii covered her ears at the scream. The pitch of it making her shift back and forth. She groaned, resisting the urge to scream back. She looked up seeing Andrew enter. A smile raked across her face seeing him. She had missed her old friend. She restrained from hugging him until he had finished with this thing

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageA GENTLEMAN'S DARKNESS

The gentleman's head flew off as the sound blasted it off, but smoke shot from its neck like a fountain, adding an even darker layer to the smoke-filled room.

The demons were upon her now, but they stopped as their master released its hold on the woman before falling to the ground.

Suddenly, smoke blasted from the body of the gentleman, and when all was calm, the damage done had been reversed, and Andrew stood there, face coated in soot and ash, his saber lying where the body had been.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
Blessed with the gift of artistryXXXXXXPlagued with the curse of a missing arm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew coughed loudly, then picked up his saber and sheathed it. He came up to Echo and wiped the soot from her face with his cloth, then kissed her. "You alright?" he asked quietly.

His gaze then went to the other woman who was there. Andrew blinked, then narrowed his eyes at her. Why did he feel like he'd seen her before?

Then his eyes widened. "Lucii!?" he said in astonishment. "Is that you!?" He smiled and stepped forward, holding his only hand out to her. "Why, it's been forever! How are you!?"

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

The feel of the demons against her flesh caused Echo to whimper and cry, their eyes reminded her of the beings that had nearly killed her from the cursed harp. When she was released she almost collapsed in a heap upon the ground, but Andrew had caught her. She shook her head feeling utterly brash and stupid, almost getting herself harmed in the process. Echo shivered and fought off the sobs, but it was useless, the sensory memory that had been triggered had taken over and she sat down in the nearest chair as he discovered Lucii and spoke to her.

ooc:
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500

Lucifire Mercii
Is There Any Point In Trying To Change? No Matter What I Do, It Always Stays The Same

Lucifire smiled brightly, taking his hand in her own, now marked hand. The marks made thier way up her arms and across her chest, her neck and back. They werent just tattoos. She would have never marked her body in such a fashion. Oh the things that had happened to her over the years at the hands of her ex husband.
"Now that Im free, Im rather swell. Damien and me have reunited. So Ive never been better." she said happily, before she heard Echo's sobs. She looked at the woman, taking her hand back. She would wait to talk to the two of them. They had a lot of catching up to do, but she wanted andrew to make sure echo was okay first.

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew smiled and nodded, then looked back at Echo, and the smile faded. "Echo..."

He moved quickly to her side, sitting beside her and pulling her against him, stroking her cheek. "Shhhh my love. It's over." He hugged her tightly, running his only hand through her hair.

She must have suffered a sensory memory from when the incident had occurred. Oh no...

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

She leaned into his embrace, doing everything she could to still her sobs. Her mind knew that everything was alright, but those demons had triggered the pain she remembered at having a part of her body ripped from her. Arms crossing over her stomach she managed to dull her cries to soft sobs and the odd sniffle.

It took some time but eventually Echo was much calmer, though if that specter ever showed up again he was going to suffer for putting her through those horrid memories. "Im... I'm okay.. I just, need a moment." She stuttered, pressing her face against Andrew's shoulder.

ooc:
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew held her for as long as he needed to. When she said she was alright, he still held her to him, stroking her back. "It's okay. You're fine..."

He sighed softly, looking to Lucii and shaking his head sadly. It hurt him greatly to see his beloved in such pain. He prayed she would feel better soon.

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

The feel of his hand against her back soothed Echo, within moments she had herself completely calm and collected. Sitting herself up straight she continued to hug her stomach, the pain was still residual, but at the least her emotions had settled down. "Look who came back after all this time.."

Echo said with a weak smile as she looked up to Lucii, the last time she'd seen her was shortly after a bunch of the woman's family had shown up. Something about retrieving her son from her ex lover or something of the sort.

ooc:
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew smiled and kept his arm around Echo as she spoke. "Yes! After so long, she has come back! It is truly wonderful to see you again, Lucii," he said with a kind smile.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500

Lucifire Mercii
Is There Any Point In Trying To Change? No Matter What I Do You Always Stay The Same

She smiled softly taking a seat.
"I would have returned sooner, but...well..things prevented that. Ive missed you all though." she said running a hand through her blonde hair. She looked at the two before her and couldnt help smiling. She was glad to see Andrew had finally opened up enough to allow someone close enough to his heart. She was glad to see Echo had finally found someone to love her for who and what she was. She herself had been reunited with Damien, whom she had thought would have forgotten her.
"Its been so long, Im glad to see things are well here."

Omnipresent Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
AndrewXBayne
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
Andrew nodded. "That's understandable. Life is full of distractions."

He smiled warmly at her. "Well, things are well for the moment, but as you just saw, it has not bee easy keeping the peace around here. We've lost good people, and we've killed bad people, but somehow, we are still standing."

He laughed. "And we have missed you too. Will you be staying? Or must you move on?"

Dangerous Explorer

User Image

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Leaning still against Andrew she smiled and listened quietly to the conversation. She had missed Lucii dearly, and was very happy to see that she was back. Eyes threatening to close, fluttered for a moment as she stifled a yawn. Hugging her fiancee close Echo was unable to keep from reminiscing about the events that had transpired since they'd last seen Lucii, and needless to say she was blown away by everything that had taken place.

ooc:
⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500

Lucifire Mercii
Is There Any Point In Trying To Change? No Matter What I Do You Always Stay The Same

Lucii thought for a moment leaning back.
"I plan on staying. Ill be making trips to Damien's every now and then, but for the most part I was wanting to stay here. The Saber has become my home. Ive missed it dearly. Now, update me, how have things been since Ive been gone?" She said leaning her head in her hands looking at the brightly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff