Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

"Right away..." she smiled and turned around heading back to the bar, a few white braids fell loose from the bun she had just put up. She grabbed a bottle of Chivas and a glass and made her way back to the customer, "Enjoy..." she smiled as she set the bottle and the glass down.
Nukha smirks and nods in thanks as he opens the bottle. He then looks at his waitress's hair curiously...

You braid your hair and THEN tie it into a bun, Ms...?
The Obscure Voice Of Fate
She laughed lightly and fixed him a shot of both, "Here ya go...on the house." she winked as she turned around and put the bottles back up on the shelf.

"Man, I rule! I'm so cool!"

"Why thank you. You're so sweet."
He smiled taking the first shot down swiftly.
He was still surveying the field when he noticed a man make his way into the bar.

"So I'm not the only one here after all..."

User Image

"Now now, my hunnies...

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura leaned her head to the side slightly and thought about Nukha's question, "I might have wigged my boss out a little, but nothing to exciting."

Fashionable Lunatic

"Thank you...." she said as she side glanced the red head and then turned her attention back to the new customer. "Would you like me to take it out of the bun then?" she asked him, arching an eyebrow at him.
Nukha raises an eyebrow and modestly glances back at the waitress...

Well...as a gentleman I wouldn't tell you how to do your hair when I'm not a hairdresser, but for my honest opinion, I find you would look better with it down. *shrugs* Just being honest.

He then looks over to Mayura...

Thus, you've been at that piano for how long? heh.
Xotchi slowly entered the building and hid in a dark corner, watching the inhabitants

Fashionable Lunatic

She shrugged, "Thanks for your opinion..." she smiled and walked away, her hair turning black and falling in curls down her back.She made her way to a woman in a corner, "Evening ma'am...can i get you anything?" she asked her.
Nukha takes a drink of his scotch as he smiles at the young waitress who turned away...

VERY...nice...*whispers to himself* Why do I always seem to appreciate longer hair? Hmph. I can't figure it out.

Nukha then senses Xotchi just behind him in the corner as he waves at her with his back turned...

YO Xotchi!

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura finished her number and turned to face Nukha, "I've only been at the piano for forty-five minutes today. I've just been in a classical mood."
Hankitty
Nukha takes a drink of his scotch as he smiles at the young waitress who turned away...

VERY...nice...*whispers to himself* Why do I always seem to appreciate longer hair? Hmph. I can't figure it out.

Nukha then senses Xotchi just behind him in the corner as he waves at her with his back turned...

YO Xotchi!
she jumped and looked at him hey, Nukha.
Nukha chuckles at Mayura and takes another drink...

...Is there ever a time where you DON'T play classical music? Not that I mind it.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
She thought about his statement for a moment, "Hmm, your right." She turned back to her piano and fiddled with the keys a bit until the start of a song came to her. She began to play and sing Be Ok.
((Be Okay by who?))

Nukha bops his head and taps his foot to the tempo of the song as he relishes in the music.

Fashionable Lunatic

Nadea sighed and leaned on the counter she had just got done wiping down, she smiled at her reflection and laughed lightly to herself. She popped a cherry into her mouth and chewed absently on it as she looked about the room, her jade eyes luminous from the firelight.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff