Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
[[Chrisette Michele]]
When she finished singing, she sighed. "It sounds much better when there is a band to go with the piano. And fortunately, I can say that I've never identified with this song."
Nukha shurgs...

I've never heard of that song before, but it sounds pretty good on piano. Never identified eh? You've never had a boyfriend?

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
She smiled at him, "Never had one. Besides these horns on my head, who wants to date someone that is always targeted by the government."
Nukha chuckles and scratches his cheek modestly...

Plenty of people, Mayura...You just happen to come across more jerks than most people. *chuckles*

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
She put her hands on her horns, "These things aren't even a problem sometimes, what happens is that I'm asked about why I'm targeted, and then they become fearful of me." She looked off at nothing in particular, thinking about the facility she was held in. "My past was just that scary to them."
Nukha rolls his eyes, 'here we go', as he thought to himself then looking back to Mayura...

Well...Do you mind when I ask what your past was?

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
She stood up and eyed a chair next to Nukha, and with her vectors, sliced it into tine pieces in one seconds time. "Imagine that chair being one hundred armed people, with the goal of killing you. And before that trigger is pulled, they are in pieces on the ground. That was my past." She heaved a heavy sigh, "I never liked to kill, and the government sensed that it was my flaw, and since I was just an experiment anyway, locked me up." She picked up the splinters of what once was a chair with her vectors and put them in a garbage can, "Its so nice to be free. Here, I'm a person, and not just some weapon."
Nukha perks and looks wide-eyed at the pile of splinters next to him. After a small pause he began to laugh still looking at the pile, picturing the massacre that Mayura explained...

Wow...That certainly is a fearful power. What is it? Psychokinesis? Whatever it is, I find it interesting...heh...you could kill me right now and I could do nothing about it...haaaaa

Fashionable Lunatic

Nadea raised an eyebrow at the man laughing about how powerless he was against her. "Well at least he can laugh about his own death....kudos for him." she shrugged as she sipped on a bottle of water and smoked a cigarette.
Nukha looks over to his waitress with a coy smirk...

Thank you. I just happen to know my limits, that's all. Kinda hard to avoid something you can't see.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura smiled at him and stepped down from the stage towards him. "I could kill everyone in the bar and destroy it, but luckily, I'm a passive person. And how I'm able to do such is because of these." She walked closer to him and had six of her vectors circle around his body and made them visible to him. "The scientist called them vectors and said that I was a new, evolutionary human: a diclonius. We have horns that allow us to communicate with others like us, and these vectors."

Fashionable Lunatic

She smiled back at him and exhaled her smoke into the growing cloud above her head.Her hair changed again to an auburn color, the curls smoothing out into straight strands of hair.
Nukha looks around at the vectors and becomes even more curious...

Are they only meant for killing? Or could they be used to create things?

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
She retracted her vectors and thought for a bit, "You know, I honestly don't know. I'm a weapon, at least, thats what I was told I was made to be."
Nukha chuckles and just points out...

Never let anyone else tell you what you are to be, or what you are SUPPOSED to do. That just makes you their dog even more, despite escape. If it were me, I'd do everything I could to disassociate myself from such a past and use that power for reasons OPPOSITE to what they want me to use them for. What you were made to be is just intent; it doesn't mean that's how it has to come down to in the end.

(oyes I got one or two left and then I'm gonna sleep.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff