Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lunatic

Vincent saw a girl walking in and looking at Kry and smiling then gretting the people inside "hi there, Welcome to the blue Moon... I gotta say youhave come in a rather interesting time to the place" He pointed back to the fighting men. "but what can I help you with? warm milk perhaps"he said noticing somewhat what she was.

Dapper Shapeshifter

Anna looked over at Vincent for a moment wonder if he would be a little on the annoyed side i she went in and joyed on the fun. Instead she snapped her fingers and a shot formed in her hands. It was a Vixy. She downed it while she waited for something new to happen. She had no idea as to what their races were but it looked interesting so far.

Greedy Fairy

Kry nodded to Vincent and followed. A quick nod was offered to Anna, followed by a step back. He was slightly afraid of her and her bar-tending. The fragile human male glanced around to each character of the area, paying special attention to the fighting. He didn't have anyway to defend himself if the fight got out of hand and he had no clue as to what the little critter was that Vincent had summoned. Of course he was aware of the other newcomer, but he was too busy worrying about the battle before him to pay much attention. Kry shook his head and put his focus on finding a good view so that he could continue his drawing.

O.G. Genius

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
"This isn't good..."

The blades jutted out from his gauntlet again this time to look like they were some kind of cat claw weapon and slashed at the 'black strings' and he drew his sword which burst into flames and slashed at the other 'strings' making a rather interesting light show a flaming red slash going all over followed by a streak of white metal.

"If you don't mind me asking Jacob....what is this?"

Invisible Lunatic

"they are using an interesting arsenal, dont you think Anna" he said looking at the way the man touch the ground and something like no floor came out.[[ xd ]]

Dapper Shapeshifter

Anna looked over the fight for a moment and thought over Vincent's comment. Finally she shrugged and rolled her eyes. "I must say that I've been in better fights myself but that's just me." She then downed her drink and snapped her fingers getting rid of the empty shot glass.
The threads of not floor wrapped around him untill the attacks broke them just like they were meant to do. The strings,however,didnt like this at all and wanted to do something different and chose to try and kill him by stabbing from all directions.

"Oh nothing special,Trigger...just a super secret attack that I like to call." The threads crashed around him,shattering into black squares as jacob formed behind him,ready to slash triggers throat. "A distraction."

Invisible Lunatic

"remind me to not fight against you" he said looking how the glass empty and poff away.

"The human Camera Kry, once the fight is over we can sell the copies of your drawnig to the contenders to remember this fight after they go home" He jokes for another moment as he continue to look out the fight taking place.

O.G. Genius

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
"Ah I see..."

He let his weapons down and the tip of his sword touched the ground.

"So you won't mind me making one to then right?"

The ground suddenly erupted into a pillar of flames.

Dapper Shapeshifter

Anna looked around a little more and laughed lightly at Vincent's comment. "Well I must say I feel like I'm watching some stupid ninja anime that has to do with a blonde headed punk with an orange jumper." She was clearly hinting at something. Sighing she turned her back from the fight. "I've seen it all before. It you want a real fight give me a call." She then made her way back into the bar to make a new specialty.

Invisible Lunatic

"Maybe I should put up a cage out there to hint people thats where the gig for fighting goes on" he said going over to where Kry was he also wanted to see who would come out victorious of this fight regardless of Anna`s comment.

Greedy Fairy

Kry decided to take a chance by inching his way to a better vantage point. It wasn't the safest place, but it offered a wonderful view. He flipped open his sketchbook, using his arm to prop it up, and began to quickly draw the current scene. His hand moved faster than most nonhuman creature's could. He just wanted a few rough sketches that he could detail later.
Jacob glanced back before he let the flames engulf him,his voice issuing from all over. "I have more important matters to attend to...you're spared for now." And with that his presence vanished.

Dapper Shapeshifter

Anna went to the back of the counter and looked over all of her bottles. She began to pull out blueberry martini mixes and vodka like she normally used in her drinks. Nothing would be the same without her Absinthe. She then shuffled around for a few more things. She took out some Scotch and looked it over for a moment. Not liking it she put it away and looked for something more. Finally she started to pour random bottles into a glass. The Absinthe began to glow a bright blue. As her final vampire touch she gently blew into the cup and it smoked like crazy. Giggling at her new creation she took the glass outside to see if anything new happened with the fight.
User Image

O.G. Genius

3,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
The pillar of flame slowly vanished and Trigger was left standing there and he knelt down to the ground and was breathing pretty darn heavy his sword had gone out and he looked pretty worn out and slightly cooked.

"Yeah thats right run to your momma..."

He slowly got up and started to walk towards the bar not even realizing there was a barrier and smacked into it and fell down to the ground.

"Ow..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces