Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flower blinked several times, as she tilted her head as to listen to the comment she made about the man who had left. She couldn't help but giggle at the woman. It was rare that she heard something like that, then again, it was normaly to hyped up where she usually was for people to stay sane enough for a few seconds to say something like that.

Flower blinked several times, then giggled and grinned. "Yes I do!" she squealed. She then wiggled. "ER! I'm playing hide-and-seek!" Was the short version of explination. Her eyes grew slightly, as she quickly asked, "Can I use it just for a few minutes? I know she's coming, and she's going to find me!" Flower muffled the last few words as she realized that her partner in the game might hear her at this point, and it was probably to late by now,

Fashionable Lunatic

Nadea laughed lightly, "Yes yes...go on. I'll be right here if you need me." she smiled and shooed the girl on into the secret room.
"Thank you!" Flower squeaked, as she quickly gulped down her hot chocolate, beliving that she shouldn't bring drinks into another's room, even with permission, and set the mug down. She was quick to scurry over to the panel of wood that was a diffrent color, and quickly side it to an opening just big enough for her to slip in as she did.

Just as flower was out of sight, a green haired woman who was about six feet tall, yet lacking the age of twenty, ran in and seemed to almost tackle the bar itself, but she used her arms as levers and had her eyes wide. "BOOM!" Was the automatic thing she said. Her head snapped back and forth as she looked at the woman and tilted her head curiously. "You see a pink haired girl 'round?" She asked. She then grinned, and mouthed, Either way, I'll find out. She twitched her nose, as she knew what would happen if she lie, Flower would giggle.

Fashionable Lunatic

"Actually...yes i have. She came in here earlier but left after the owner told her to go find another hole to hide in." Nadea shrugged and took another drag off her cigarette, she didn't lie technically. She just twisted her words around until it was the truth, the girl had left and had found another hole to hid in. "She your daughter or something?" Nadea asked cautiously as she eyed the crazy woman, Nadea's hair turning an angry red as she did so.
The woman blinked twice as the woman's hair turned a nasty look about it. She tilted her head, looking utterly confused why she suddenly gave a hostial look about her, but with the sudden anger, she herself merely smiled and said, "Yep! She's my daughter, and we're playing hide-and-seek!" She laughed. She didn't hear Flower giggle, though. The woman scratched the back of her head as she suddenly had her other arm swing backwards so the momentum set her back hopping a few steps. She then grinned and laughed with her arms thrown upwards. "Woo~ You look way to serious!" She whistled, clearly light-mooded.

Fashionable Lunatic

Nadea smiled, "Forgive me for saying...but you're not the normal kind of customer we get around here. But...a customer nonetheless. Can i get you anything?" she asked her, hair turning to a shocking violet color that fell in long braids down her back.
The woman's eyes lit up as well as she laughed. "I get that a lot!" She whistled. She stepped up to the bar, yet waved a hand. "Nah, 'fraid I can't tonight. Thanks though." She twitched her ears, as she could still seem to hear something.... She suddenly looked over towards the panel, and then rose a finger, and said, "BANG," as a short and sudden gust of wind creaked it open enough to see the little girl, supprized. The woman grinned. "Come, bed time."

Flower puffed out her cheeks. "Aww... Can't I stay up longer?"

The woman raised an eyebrow. "Nope, we need to go."

"All right Mama," The little girl puffed out her cheeks, then slipped out of the room and closed the panel. she looked at Nadea and grinned. "Thank you for letting me use the hiding spot Ms. Nadea!"

The woman laughed as she grinned and tipped her hat. "Nighty-night Miss Nadea!" She said, picking up her name from her daughter. She quickly plucked her daughter up into her arms, and then rushed out of the door, even though seemingly full of energy, they need their sleep to.

((Ack, sorry, sleep ahs hit me, and now I am semi-concious as the weird version of it drags me off. X_O Night!

P.S.: Grr! Her name didn't come up! It's Mat. >.< ))

Fashionable Lunatic

Nadea smiled at them as they walked out the door, "Come back any time dear...good night." Nadea smiled softly as she began to close up shop.

((Goodnight!! See you tomorrow...i won't be working but i'll be hanging around.))

Invisible Lunatic

Vincent came downstairs and sighned."back to work" he stretches and walks towards the stage checking on the cables and testing the speakers. After doing this he cleans up the pool, scares some squirrels and small imp demons of the tables and cleans them, he goes back in to the empty bar and has a drink. "No one saw nothing"

Fashionable Lunatic

"Thats what you think...." Nadea whispered in his ear, "But your secret is safe with me..." she chuckled softly and walked out from behind him. "Morning m'dear...sleep well?" she asked him with a smile as she fetched herself a glass of water.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Upstairs, in her room, Mayura was having a realistic nightmare. She dreamed that there were many just like her, and they were encompassed around her, telling her to kill. She screamed at the top of her lungs, "No!" She lost control of her vectors and they all went crazy and were attacking nothing in particular, and the noise finally woke her up. She looked around at how ransacked she made her room, and that she was covered in giant beads of sweat. Her silk, cream colored gown was drenched. She tried to catch her breath, "It was only a dream."

Invisible Lunatic

"Oh yeah That Aeon drain me entirely. I guess Im more than set when it comes to mastering aeons, but they may be as many as stars in the night sky, I just wanna meet em all" he said with a greedy smile.Vincent hear a small thump upstairs, he felt strange about that noise but he pay no concern about it after a couple of seconds after.

Fashionable Lunatic

"Indeed sir....you always have been one to be greedy towards Aeons. I don't blame you...if i could have one...i would." she smiled and leaned against the bar next to him also wondering what the strange noise was. "Those imps are starting to become bothersome..." she commented as she watched them zip past the bar. She sighed and shook her head, "I think i'll dance tonight....for a few hours and then go back to tending the bar. Is that alright with you?" she asked him.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura used her vectors to tidy up the room. Then she went to take a shower. After the shower, she felt relaxed,and put on a short white dress and pink leggings to compliment her hair. She didn't put on a bow this time. She slipped on her shoes, brushed out her hair, and came down to the bar. "Hello everyone!"

Invisible Lunatic

"No, no problem with me at all. I enjoy watching you dance." He said to her. "I mean I like it when you dance its... nice to look at your moves" he said and decided to stop before he said something more dumb. He reaches to finish his drink.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff