Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Upon there being people in the bar, Mayura made her way to the piano and began to play and sing After Tonight by Justin Nozuka.
Nukha heard the music, but didn't greet Mayura figuring it wouldn't be the best idea considering his exit the previous night. He glances at Nadea and shakes his head as he pours himself a glass of the scotch Nadea gave him...

A real piece of work, she is. Hm.

Nukha watches Nadea, as her back was turned, wiping the counters and checks her out before mumbling to himself...

...and a real piece of a**, too. *chuckles*

((Note: That's the character, not me! xD ))

Fashionable Lunatic

((lols its ok!! ^__^))

Nadea glanced up at him and grinned as she caught him staring. "Might wanna take a picture sweety...it'll last longer." she smiled and winked at him as she lit up a cigarette, exhaling a small cloud of smoke into the air above her.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura found herself being lost in the music and moved on to singing Valerie by Amy Winehouse.
Dimitri overhears the piano playing and sneers at the music. He wasn't one for popular Pop and Hip Hop in today's music; more for classical music and orchestrated. He glances one of his glowing yellow eyes to Mayura.

Nukha nods...

Good idea

In a flash, Nukha drew a flash camera and took a quick snap as it quickly withdrew to his pocket again. A quick draw with most items, mainly for ammo, but Nukha certainly enjoyed his quick reflexes as he scratches his nose coyly...

I just might make that one a poster. Heheh.

Fashionable Lunatic

Nadea appeared behind him and whispered in his ear, "Perhaps you should have waited til i had a few drinks....might've gotten some better shots." she snickered and appeared back behind the bar, her cigarette hanging limply on her lip as she winked at him. "Would you like a refill sir?" she asked the hooded man softly, as he stared at Mayura.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura felt that she was being stared at. Not that being watched was unusual, people usually look at the pianist, but she felt like she was being stared down almost. She felt like it was time to wind herself down by playing and singing an old favorite of hers: Simple Gifts.
Dimitri shuts his eyes and smirks calmly to the music as his mood enlightens from it...

No...I'm doing fine for now.

Nukha smirks to Nadea and waves his finger...

Nah-uh. If I'm gonna get you, I'm not gonna cheat. You'd just have to stay sober if you want to get a glimpse of this. *casually flexes his slender yet well defined physique* It's no good if you're drunk and unable to remember what happened...not to mention it wouldn't be as hot. *chuckles*

Fashionable Lunatic

"Just let me know when you need something....Dimitri." her luminous green eyes made contact with his as she slowly turned back to Nukha. "I'm a bartender....it'll take more than a couple of drinks for me to get drunk." she assured him as she hopped up on a barstool and crossed her long legs. "But don't worry....i remember everything." she winked and chuckled softly at herself knowing full well that she was nothing but a tease.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
After finishing such a short song, she moved on to a more upbeat number. 'What I wouldn't give for a band,' she thought. She began to play Officer Krupke.
Nukha doesn't hesitate as he coyly smiles...

So is that a 'yes'?

Dimitri overhears Mayura's wish and could provide some relief, but had other plans for the night. He makes a mental note to come back later in the future...

You don't think that the piano itself is enough to play music?

Fashionable Lunatic

"That....my dear Nukha. It is an open ended statement...free for interpretation." she smiled back at him and leaned her elbows on her knees.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Realizing that he was talking to her, she raised an eye brow. "Didn't your mother teach you to not read someone else's thoughts without permission?"

Invisible Lunatic

Vincent came downstairs with an accomplished smile on his face, he had been adquiring a new Aeon[a summon creature]] for his collection. This one powers was slightly "constricting"
while walking around looking at the tables and the people around. "this place is more animated at night who would of thought of it?" He smiles and sits on a stool at the bar.
Nukha chuckles and puts his hands behind his head...

Tch...Interpretation? So you're not certain if you wanna say yes or no. You wanna know if I'm that kind of a guy. Heh. *winks playfully* The ones that tease usually aren't as experienced as they make themselves seem either.

Dimitri looks back at his drink...

No, she didn't. I don't have the luxury or rather hinderance of having a 'family'.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff