Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lunatic

"You are once again entitled to your own opinions Nukha..." she commented as she watched Vincent walk down the stairs. "Evening Vincent....anything to drink tonight?" she asked him with a warm smile, her green eyes sparkling as she walked over to him.
Without looking inside of the building that lay in front of her, a pink haired girl about the age of seven whipped in. She looked around, seeing that most were insterested in their own conversations, and it would probably be easier to hide... Well, she would think. She glanced around, seeing, and debating quickly if she could hide behind the piano, but shook her head, forcing the thought away. She decided that she wanted to take a place behind th bar, and quickly scurried over towards the end of it and scrunced down as she peered behind, hoping that she would be able to go behind it and not be scolded. She didn't pay to much mind as she got behind the bar and scrunced down, in her own little world with a little snicker.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
She looked at the stranger, "If you were to search my mind, you'd discover that I didn't have a family either." She looked up and saw that Vincent had returned. "Vincent, I see that you've returned. Are you well? You seemed kind of wigged out when I saw you earlier."

Invisible Lunatic

"something with not much alcohol and lots of ice, Im feeling kinda warm" he said with a honest smile looking at Nadea. She was a girl that he had help her on the past, not that her powers would make her a damsel in distress, Vincent just came in to put a cherry on top of this hairy situation she was in. Since then she has been an interesting person to have around.

Fashionable Lunatic

"Hmmm i think water will be good for you then...everything on the shelf is more than 5% alcohol." she smiled and brought him a glass of ice water. "Did you get a new Aeon? Whats it look like?" she asked as she leaned on the bar next to him.
Dimitri looks at the time and makes his way for the door and leaving the due money on the table...

I only look at what I want to know and I don't care that much for mind reading anyway. Have a good evening, miss.

With that, Dimitri exits and vanishes into the shadows.

Nukha shakes his head at Nadea...

Same to you, Nadea. Same to you, but you haven't answered my question yet. Is that a yes?

Fashionable Lunatic

Nadea turned and faced Nukha, "Its a yes...but i'm going to make you wait until you need it." she smiled innocently at him. Nadea arched an eyebrow at Vincent, "Really? I'd like to see it sometime..." she smiled and then walked to the end of the bar, "Hi sweety....you want some hot cocoa?" Nadea asked the little girl crouched under the counter, she had a soft motherly smile.

Invisible Lunatic

He turns to see mayura and fixes his coat "Really? well Im good mayura I was just probaly connecting with an Aeon. But thanks for your concern." He said with a smile and turns to see Nadea. "Oh its rather unusual looking but most of my aeons are not all the friendly looking. As for its power well lets hope the time when I have to use it doesnt come."
After a moment, the pink haired girl blinked and looked up, with a slight supprize. For a moment, she thought that her presence has been dissmissed, and that she would have just been a weird blob that was curled up there for a second. After a moment to process this as well as the question, her eyes suddenly lit up. "Yes please! With marshmellows if you don't mind!" The little girl seemed to hop while still managing to keep low.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura shook her head at Vincents response, 'So it wasn't the horns. Cool.' Her fingers began to feel numb. She had been playing non-stop all day. 'Well, maybe just this once,' she thought. She stopped playing with her hands and used her vectors to play.

Fashionable Lunatic

Nadea smiled softly and poured the little girl a glass of cocoa and put several large marshmallows on top. She walked back and handed it to her, "I'm Nadea....if you ever need anything, just come to me ok?" she smiled and patted the girls' head lightly. "Well Vincent... i'd like to see this new Aeon. Perhaps i can make another friend...." she laughed lightly.

Invisible Lunatic

"Ha ha ha please Mayura, I seen alot of women, men and child with horns on this forest before." he gives him an understanding smile at her, He had not seen a diclonous before but he had seen other demons and half demons before. "oh telekinesis thats a new thing for me" he said looking at her.
he looks to the front and takes his drink. "Yawn well that aeon drain me, Im gonna go lay down for a while I ll see you guys later or tomorrow" he said going back upstairs.

[[this is it for me people, Night]]
The girl's eyes lit up even more as she hopped up, as soon as she took the mug, and hugged the woman while managing not spilling any of the hot drink, as if she had done that enough times to know how to controle where the hot liquids would go. "Thank you!" she said with a happy little squeak. She hopped back and grinned. "I'm Flower, by the way!" Then it hit her, and her eyes suddenly grew wide with curiousity. She quickly popped one marshmallow into her mouth to chew and swallow before asking, "Is there someplace where I can hide here?" She hopped on her feet three times, impacent for an answer, but not trying to press, as she remembered that if she pressed with certian people, it would take so much longer to get through and get an answer.

Fashionable Lunatic

Nadea chuckled softly, "See you late Vincent...night." she smiled and watched him walk up the stairs. "Damn you for being soo mysteriously attractive..." Nadea cursed under her breath as she turned back to the little girl. "Well Flower...you don't have to hide when i'm here. But when i'm not..." Nadea looked around and crouched down in front of the girl to whisper, "See that panel right over there?" she said pointing to a piece of wood on the wall that was slightly lighter in color, "Just slide that aside and crawl in there...thats my secret room. You could sleep there if you like...it could be your room." she smiled.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura began to feel exhausted. "I'm heading in too." She then left the stage and went to her room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff