Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                                                        Samantha Evelyn Tepes
                                                        M Y x S T O R Y

XXXXXXXXXOnce Upon A Time *

After a long flight, she landed amongst the trees, and walked the remainder of the way. Her wings were re-sealed in the tattoo on her back. If memory served- which at this point, it didn't completely- the place in question would have had charms or something similar that an aerial view would restrict. Plus, she needed the practice using her muscles again. How long had it really been? What or who was she hoping to find here? Why was she so sure this was the right path to take? She found the establishment and entered. It was as if she was looking at an old friend, and this saddened her- to see the place she had so many memories with look so downtrodden. She remembered this place, but not why she left or what lead to her inevitable slumber. She moved about the place carefully, as if she was afraid of doing any more damage to it. Eventually, she heard voices. The Fae moved over to the basement. There were 3 men: one drinking, one ethereal spirit of sorts, and one who looked vaguely familiar. She stared as he asked what happened to the Inn around them. He looked like a zombie of his former self. Time had not been kind to him- or people, maybe? A faint memory of getting a letter about her stepfather in trouble seemed to resurface as she absorbed his forlonged appearance with her retinas.

She carefully made her way further in to the room, assuming her presence was already known at this point any way. She was younger than them, but not by much. Although her appearance would suggest otherwise. In the time they were apart, she'd studied more about her birthparents' magic, and the power that flowed within her kept her body in a deceivingly healthy state. She barely recognized her stepfather in his condition, and she wondered if he would remember her at all. "Hey there" she stated most awkwardly, waving a hand around the room to address the three of them. She turned her attention to the man her adoptive parent had addressed. "Don't mind me. I'd also like to know what happened." She was starting to remember more feelings: the depression that prequeled her slumber, a large fight or war of some kind. Friends & other more intimate allies that were lost to bloodshed and time itself. She remembered her excitement when she first arrived her and was welcomed to call this place her home... From her new angle where she stood in the room, she studied the man sitting in the dark, a bottle moving almost rhythmically between his mouth and the table. The motion seemed familiar, but that could have been associated with any number of drinkers she'd served before.

XXXXXXXXXThat's All She Wrote *

and you may recognize me from * Apex Tavern; Blue Moon Bar & Inn
                                                        floating along for * 65 years and counting; every Spring adds another year
                                                        and this is my species * Fae

The Nice Thing About Standards Is
                                                        There Are So Many To Choose From

Ferocious Guardian

I'm entirely to blame

User Image
Hearing his old friend's voice after so long was truly exciting for him. After so many people had come and gone, and a lot not by choice. It was nice just being able to sit and talk to the man in front of him. But before he could answer his friend he felt another presence enter the husk of the establishment. A presence he knew well. This presence created turmoil in his thoughts but he was quick to put those feelings away. For now, questions of the past that didn't have anything to do with this place could wait. Watching the young woman enter their space he would wait till she was in the room and situated. Nodding to her he would greet her. " Sam, it's good to see you're okay after all this time. " He could tell she more than likely wouldn't remember him. Much time had passed, his appearance was much different than before. It wouldn't hurt his feelings. Back at the inn in the mountains, he was rarely seen around the grounds much and if he was it was usually disposing of the unwanted guest. Turning back to the man beside him he would attempt to answer his question.

Clearing his throat he would begin. " A war broke out across this world. The Mother of Demons awoke and was manipulating the Ancient Dragon God Zhizun Long or as he was popularly known as, God. '' Sighing he ran a hand through his hair and let his pal rest on his head before continuing. " Not long after that Lilith betrayed Zhizun and war broke out. But Lilith's true goal was more sinister than that. " The older man couldn't continue for a moment. Dropping his hand and shaking his head slightly he continued. " In the end, a deal was struck, and Lilith went back to hell and Zhizun and his 'angels' went back to the heavenly realm. But the war destroyed much of the world over. The clashing of such dense magical energies would easily destroy barriers, protective wards, it would even shake buildings apart. Thus this place became unprotected. In the evacuation of nearby areas, I'm sure this place got ransacked and mistreated over the years. '' Taking a long sip of his bottle he sighed once more. Looking back to his old friend he continued. " I'm sure at this point you were probably sealed away. No one had seen you since before the war broke out. I would know, after all, I went looking for you. I could have used the help haha! " A short laugh escaped Shadow's mouth as he looked away from his old friend.

So much had happened and truth be told Shadow was unsure what truly happened to this place. But back when this war broke out nowhere was safe from the angels or demons. No, even in the end Shadow's own strength wasn't enough to save anyone. But perhaps things were better like this. Regardless of what happened, he would enjoy this moment with his old friend Krauly, and his would-be daughter-in-law. Holding the bottle out in front of him he would speak once more. " Anyone wants some? Drinking tastes better with friends after all. " He didn't think either of them would take the drink but it would be rude if he didn't. Throwing his head back in a moment of remembrance he spoke once more. " I almost forgot! You asked a few other questions but I got hyper-focused on the inn, my apologies. I have changed my look, I suppose you could say it's with the times haha, I hope it's to your liking. " Shadow changed his look for more than just trends. But he wouldn't get into that here. No, he'd do what he could to avoid talking about what happened back at the inn in the mountains.

how I couldn't keep you safe

Invisible Lunatic

I have been absent for sometime, but changed?... perhaps

User Image

As he spoke he could feel a rather familiar presence but distant, however it came closer and closer. Till she was here in the same basement as the demon friend. Almost seem like many were right about him being unable to keep a low profile, no matter he was listening to his friend speak and then she spoke. " Ah Sam, " he smiles at her a rather faint and warm smile. He could tell she was surprise to see em both and how he seem not completely like himself, he had a long cape covering most of his body where some old long sleeve tattered shirt and pants were well hidden of his dark and dirty raggedy cape. It was for the best he was still to slender "Its only temporary" he mention looking at his adoptive daughter examine his current appearance. Eventually he would regain his complete appearance and his power back.

"Come join us" he extended a hand becon her to grab a seat somewhere within all the new space in the basement. Seen her brought memories of others that came to this place in its later year, before the great silence of his tomb. That's what he was calling it. The great silence for he only saw dreams of other eras and dreams of distant places and dimensions, however he was still oblivious to everything that Shadow was telling him now. No a single dream of the now and here that was happening to his home.
but while he listens to the voice of his friend more pieces of the puzzle, a fragmented mind was now putting all together. The sounds he hear while waking from the great silence. Maybe that was this war he was talking about. Not so much his memories, or perhaps abit of both.

"ah war, of course, only such thing can cause this much desolation. I even notice there is less trees around the area
" He said slightly sad in that fact. "Rather tiredsome really, I was expecting something more...but yes its the obvious answer. Doesnt matter what banner is going against what other banner, the result of war is always the same, be it mortal war or higher beings" He shakes his head and sighs.

He continues to listen to shadow about everything that happen and nods "I must apologize my friend, but I doubt even after being let out of my imprisoment I would have been of much help" He said shrugging his shoulder under the cape, his clothes under the cape still too loose for him. he fixes the sleeve while going back to look at Sam.
His ghost attendant seemed curious about the woman that just walk in. feeling rather odd "Sit boy, thats my daughter and she is too much flesh and bones for you spirit" the wretched soul wanted to choke her and make her a new victim. sadly his spectral hands just went through Sam
Then back at Shadow "I do have seem to be stronger but, still Im rather weak If I dare be honest for once in my sad existance" There was a hint of sincerity in his confesion and some shame in his voice. But then he turns to Shadow once he offers it a drink
I could acompany you on a drink, but I would have to put a pin on that for now friend, Tell me, has anyone ever try to contact me while I was gone?" He smirks "Not that youre my secretary, but Im just curious...Any soul in search for something?"

there is much to do in my kingdom. Much to restore much to create
        User Image
                                                        Samantha Evelyn Tepes
                                                        M Y x S T O R Y

Samantha looked relieved to be addressed by her father figure. Even after god-only-knows how much time had passed, she had a sense of home and familiarity. She made her way over to them and dusted off the top of a barrel, then crossed her left leg over her right. The female was taken by surprise when the other male addressed her by name. "After all this time?" she questioned out loud, although she'd meant for that to be a thought in her head. He may not have heard it as he answered the "demon she knew". She assumed the unknown gentleman was an entity of some sort. Despite his tired and haggard appearance, his muscular structure remained quite in tact & the plethora of empty bottle around him would have killed (if not just poisoned) a human male. This man spoke of war and pain. The features on his face seemed to mirror the sorrow he spoke of. She had been so enthralled by his words, she almost didn't register the chill down her spine and across her neck as the spirit grabbed her from behind. It wasn't there for long before her parent scolded it and he retreated, looking angry and disappointed.

Sam brushed her hair over her right shoulder and clasped her fingers around her left knee. The unknown male offered his drink. Considering the state of the place they were in, the alcohol was probably not something she would enjoy. She also preferred to have her wits about her since she'd already been "attacked" once. Lowered inhibitions wouldn't fair well with someone who wanted to keep their wits about them. She politely declined with a smile that made her nose crinkle and a mild head shake; one hand lifted and did a slight waive before reuniting with the other around her knee. He mentioned his look had changed. Maybe that's why she didn't recognize him? Perhaps he looked completely different from the faces she could make out in her foggy memories. She looked from him, back to her stepfather as he questioned the stranger about the comings & goings of anyone in the area. A bemused expression danced across her face when he joked that he didn't anticipate a secretary of sorts. The Fae's head tilted curiously back to the other gentleman. If they were going to tease each other, she had no issues with that. However, she did have many questions- more than ever, now- that she would like answered before she would even consider leaving them.

There had to be a reason why they were all here, right? Or was it merely Fate she happened to wake up now? She wasn't aware but at some point her amusement would morph to reflect the concern she held as all these questions prodded at her temples, like cats trying to claw their way out of a burlap sack.

Ferocious Guardian

I'm entirely to blame

User Image
Taking his drink back and sipping from it once more he listened as they spoke in turn. Sam seemed confused, not too surprising considering how things went down over at the Apex. He would elect to ignore that for now as to not cause further confusion. Krauly on the other hand had an odd question. Thinking for a moment Shadow shook his head. " Sorry old friend, aside from myself I do not recall anyone looking for you specifically. " This wasn't a lie. Many people were looking for many things, but people looking for Krauly, in particular, would be very low considering how many people they knew that were still alive or even lived as long as they did. Sighing he finished the bottle and set it down beside his chair. His old friend mentioned he was weak, this was obvious. Not just by his appearance but his energy gave him away. Shadow could dispatch him with little stress in his current condition. But that's not what he was here for nor was that his intention. The ghost creature accompanying his friend was obnoxious. He could just banish it to hell if he felt like it. But since Krauly said he was using him for the time being, Shadow would allow it to continue existing here, for now.

Taking in a sharp breath Shadow would speak once more. " Well, if being weak is a concern I can get what you need to get you back to your former self, but only if you'd like my help. That aside what is your plan now that you're free? Rebuild this place? make more spawn with unsuspecting prey? " Shadow was making light jabs at his old friend. Not trying to upset the man but having a bit of fun at his expense. " Considering your existence as it is now wouldn't something like this be a bit...beneath you? With what you've attained wouldn't you have other duties or other more important things than rebuilding and managing this place? " The things Shadow was saying could have been taken as mean or harsh but they were valid. People like Shadow and Krauly had transcended their original forms and had grown into much more. They would likely outlive anyone they knew and would still be tasked with more important duties than sitting around a bar drinking or dealing with your typical patrons.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

There was a moment of pause as he looks throught the tomes and organizes some bottles out of the box into the shelves. Krauly remain silent, strangely and slowly turning to his friend as he offer help and in his way decided to question his motives to be here. He seem to have been pondering little as to why coming back, perhaps he was just moving out of muscle memory, spiritual yearning maybe. His mind ponder this question for a moment " first I must return to my former self, taken my clother upstairs are gone alone with most of the upstairs section of this building." he said and he could feel the annoyance in Shadow with the nuisance of the area even if it was in the spectral world.
A simple predator that met a stronger creature than him. now tattered and chained to the realm in-between the physical plane and the spectral world. With a wave of his hand he dismiss and at the same time dispatch of the trapped soul " This is a private conversation" From his fingers invisible to the mortal realm but in the spectral realm, furious bright lights came from his fingers and cut down the poor sould in 3 horizontal slices and then the aura of this creature its soul was starting to be pulled into Krauly`s hand with an agonizing noo from the creature. With the soul absorb, Krauly seem to be rejuvenated more skin in his old aching bones and abit of energy from him, but just a mere snack of a sin filled soul.
He needed to feed on a more cosmical level. Blood and evil souls just did not had the same effect as once they were, perhaps souls of vampires may do the trick but Diabloriare was still a practice he was not too keen on doing or proud when it came the time to do em.
"gmm, I m thinkin of 2 things to do now, No much plan afterwards" he said while taking a seat at one of the steps on the stairs up to the entrance of the basement so that he could see both Sam and Shadow "I m rather hungry so sustinance would be my first order, second new clothes. Make myself look more like my former self in todays age. I take it you may help me with that...the second order of business I can deal with that by myself, that is revenge on those who imprisomened." He said looking down at the ground imagining what sorta torture or plan he has for each member of the people that imprisoned him. His left hand up to his mouth in a fist as he was lost in thought.

But this place holds some power why not restore it after all, It was a place to gather what he needed after all, to not pretend and to live free of worries for atleast for a moment. Where a sea of souls would come for as many different reasons. it was an oasis in the desert. "Yes I do plan on rebuilding this place, the rocks and the runes, any big and small detail. He then shakes his head " Perhaps some change will be in place..maybe the whole thing being like it was before it bee foolish, It has pass sometime and we must adapt to the era. " he smirks. "I always been told the same, youre not suppose to mingle so much with the mortals, they are below you. what are you doing writting songs for the mortals? why are you working for mortals youre suppose to feed on them, are you killing mortals for money? why?" he chuckles as seen how shadow seem to forgotten " Why are you opening a bar in the middle of the mountain youre this ancient thing should you not be doing something more up to your standing." he fixes his hair back of his ear as he chuckles seen the pattern return once more. seem like he had not change much.

User Image
                                                        Samantha Evelyn Tepes
                                                        M Y x S T O R Y

The youngest of the three began braiding her hair while the two older gentlemen poked their fun at each other, but still managed to have a civil conversation. She was still listening but after however long she'd been asleep, it was nice to move her muscles in any capacity. She glanced over at the sitting man and pursed her lips at the inquiry for Krauly to 'make more spawn'; as they all knew full-well Krauly had nothing to do with her own conception- he'd adopted her after she'd been orphaned. She couldn't tell if his last words were in jest or as piercing as they seemed, but she knew they were valid. What would interest a creature of his power & stature to return to his roots and rebuild? Especially in a place where any enemies he may have remaining would probably find him immediately if not sooner? Before giving an actual answer, he got rid of the spectre that tried to harm her. With the right spell she would probably be able to see the destruction of the spirit itself. However, it was not worth her time or energy so she merely watched as her parental figure pseudo-waved at the ghost and made it disappear. Initially, she thought he'd just banished it, but when he moved and the light caught his features again, he looked more replenished than he initially had. This meant he must have consumed the spirit in some way. She shifted on her barrel when he moved across the room so she was facing him with the other man at her profile instead of facing the stranger with Krauly on her side, as was previously the case. "I highly doubt there's anything in the pantry here to make do with. I can see if I can scrounge up something from a gas station or something, considering the hour. I don't think there will be very many grocery stores or restaurants available." He hadn't asked her to assist directly but she was willing to help. She turned her head to the left toward the sitting man and extended her offer. "If you'd like something on your stomach other than whiskey, let me know" She offered him a polite smile but something about him still didn't sit fully right with her. She knew he was a friend of Krauly's, and he knew her in some way, but she definitely felt like there were a few cards he was holding closer to his chest than he let on.

At the mention of the request for new clothes, she perked up more. "I can take care of that too." She sat up straight on the barrel and held out her left hand palm up with her fingertips pointed at her guardian. She closed her eyes and brought her right hand down to her side, palm out, and did a counterclockwise arc with her right arm until it was straight up in the air. Folding all but two fingers, she brought the right arm down while mumbling an incantation that would sound a lot like gibberish to anyone unfamiliar with the language of the Fae. When the bases of her palms met, she opened her right hand which was now emitting a faint blue color and clapped it against her left. Her eyes opened and flashed the same color as a wind erupted from her closed hands and enveloped Krauly much like she'd used an industrial sized hair dryer on the man. Within a moment, the wind died down and her light dimmed. His nails were cut to a reasonable length, his hair trimmed and neat without any traces of the knots or leaves he previously had strewn about within it. The robes he'd been wearing had reshaped themselves in to a fashionable purple suit over a white button up shirt. Though his toes would no longer be hindered by the nails, she'd left his feet bare; unsure of what his preference for those would have been. The woman seemed quite pleased with her work and hopped off the barrel to collect the nearest piece of reflective glass. In this case, that was a broken bottle close to where she sat. "Here, what do you think?" she asked as she handed him the glass to view his new appearance in. Of course the spell was purely for looks & used a sort of Glamour, so she couldn't change how sallow his skin looked or how ragged his face looked from being entombed for so long; but it was definitely a start.

Ferocious Guardian

I'm entirely to blame

User Image
Seeing Krauly dismiss the spirit amused him. Perhaps he felt his services were no longer required? Regardless, seeing the pompous little thing eaten was delightful. A spirit that didn't know its place in the world was a problem waiting to happen. Getting rid of it was the best course of action. Listening to his friend give him s**t was nostalgic. Perhaps he had struck a nerve with how he spoke of Krauly's past, perhaps he was just feeling a bit saucy tonight. Regardless of what the answer was Shadow was here for it. " I only did a couple of those things and I was no great being. Not compared to what I am now. And the Inn in the mountains had nothing to do with me, that was my son haha! " Shadow was enjoying himself for the first time in a long time." I meant nothing by what I said. I don't truly understand where someone like you fits into everything so I suppose doing whatever you wanted might just be your thing to do. I however do not get such luxuries these days. " Once more Shadow spoke honestly. Truth be told he hadn't encountered a creature like Krauly in all of his time. Krauly was an original one-of-a-kind monster. Normally when a creature attains a level of godhood, they are tasked with taking care of something. Whether it be keeping order, managing the underworld, or simply keeping up with their domain. But Krauly had obtained his status differently than most, so he wasn't sure how his existence would affect the way this world now functioned. Considering the Ancient Dragon God hadn't come down and murdered him he supposed everything would work out.

Clearing his throat Shadow moved on from his thoughts of his comrade's existence and moved on to how to get him in top form again. " If it's sustenance you require then I have just the something for you! " Snapping his fingers a trio of men appeared between Shadow and Krauly. They were each bound by bright red magic circles. Anyone with any knowledge of magic knew what they were in an instant. They were binding circles, and powerful ones at that. Each male was bound by their feet, hands, and neck. They couldn't move if they tried. So each male just floated there helpless and silent. " Each of these individuals is a sinful piece of s**t. " Shadow would point to each male in turn from right to left. " This one would capture young girls and take them to a kill basement under his house and torture them for as long as possible, then he'd brutally kill them. And this one, oh this one's a crafty one, he worked at a retirement home and would kill his terminally ill patients and claim it was an act of kindness. When in reality he just liked picking on the weak and hopeless. Pathetic. " Shadow came to the last one and stopped and held his hand close to the male's face, almost caressing it. " But this one, oh, this one is special. This one worked in the maternity ward at the hospital. He would take barely premature babies and kill them and tell their poor devastated parents that it was SIDS(Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). This sick piece of s**t had been doing this for almost fifteen years, he had become quite good at it. But sadly for him, we in the underworld pay extra close attention to people like him so when we have a reason to snag them up, we jump at the opportunity. "

Turning to his old friend he held his hand out to the males behind him. " You may feast on any one of them, or if you're really hungry, ******** it, eat them all. It makes little difference to me. Because either way, where they're going you might be doing them a kind service. " There was not a hint of sarcasm in Shadow's voice, nor did it sound like a joke. This man was deadly serious. As Shadow had his hand out his sleeve had ridden up his arm exposing a mark on his right arm. Glancing at the men he had brought forth for Krauly he realized his mark was exposed and brought his arm down quickly but as casually as he could without drawing too much attention to it. Adjusting the sleeve on his suit he cleared his throat once more and allowed Krauly to take a look at the stock before him and make a decision. He hopped Krauly would take all three, since then he wouldn't need to return tonight. But he was prepared to do his job should his hungry friend turn out to be not so hungry.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

As soon as the man mention his plan and saw his adoptive daughter perk up as well as Shadow`s soul light up. He felt a strange sense of family with the two. He had forgotten such a feel in his slumber. For it was nothing but strange memories, dreams and fracture realities. The fact that they reacted so quick with his words made him realize even more that his place was this realm. He could easily clothed himself with the material of this reality, stitched it with time and make himself an armor of this material world. But if he gladly took the gift of his daughter with her magicks. His rags flying out as the wind keep blowing him and turn to the suit he smiles as the whole thing was transmuted. "I see you been studying and improving" That doesnt surprised him but made him proud just the same. He look at his visage and smile, yes it was the royal purple color and it was in fact a nice suit "Did you forgot the shoes?" he asked her still looking at his reflection and his hair. It was a nice glamour but it was made real by his aura. Twisting his face alittle as he turns to see to the side. A strange feeling, a presence seem to caught his attention for a blip. Maybe someone making a deal or prayin to some demon, a strange etheral hum was heard on the back of his mind. He pushed it aside and turns to Shadow.

Once he was done talking and presenting him with 3 souls he nods "Are you like a warden of the underrealm?" He question his friend "Shadow, you have surely keep a fine wine aging" He said looking at the last one of the 3. slapping his face a little. Such thing would suffice but he was far more in need of simple 3 souls but for now they will do " Your gifts are very much welcome Sam and Shadow" Krauly said and with in a second the men were release of their bondage and in what seem a crack of darkness or dark light they were absorb infront of Krauly like a black hole consuming them entirely in a matter of seconds. violently and with no ceremony. Just a mere peep of them and silence afterwards. A strange etheral echo that was shut down abruptly. Just like that he seem to go back to the look of a simple 25 year old. Like his former self has always been. However his eye color change. like dark pools and then a mix of grey and blue and green, shifting in the spectrum of light with the passing of time. " I thank you my friend.." he said holding his hand ontop of the other making a fist and letting go, like feeling his new skin tighten around his body.

"now I must wonder, what is know about those that imprisoned me?" Surely there must be whispers of someone that actually was up to make a ritual to summon a demon to imprison another demon."

he said as he one more time sat down and all of the sudden he was tieing his armani shoes, that just appear on his feet out of nowhere. He seem to conjure up or just will shoes into his feet.

User Image
                                                        Samantha Evelyn Tepes
                                                        M Y x S T O R Y

The stranger looked genuinely amused at the back-and-forth. He mentioned his son owning an Inn in the mountains, which struck a chord deep within Sam's mind. Why did that sound so familiar. She felt like she'd been there. The room itself felt colder to her at the thought, and a genuine chill ran down her spine. Maybe she hadn't been and was going too far with it. It bothered her even more now to not know the man that knew her, or his son, or the Inn his son ran. Sam's mouth formed a light pout. It was very off-putting to have so few questions answered, and so many more pop up at once. She was pulled from her thoughts as the room filled with blazing red light. She winced and brought her left hand up to her face, nearly knocking in to her guardian in the process. As the gentleman began introducing the specimens the light seemed to dim- or her eyes had adjusted- and she was able to stand up straight next to her parent. Lowering her hand and crossing her legs in the other direction- right over left this time- she wriggled her butt a bit to adjust her body for a more comfortable view. The man's introduction of the souls reminded her of a game show of sorts. [1]"Krauly Tepes, come on down! You're the next contestant on 'The Soul Is Right!' " *fanfare plays. she audibly giggled at this thought but luckily no one heard it. His tone and body language were actually more serious and stern than a gameshow would ever allow. She watched as he went to each man in turn and explained their dastardly deeds. Each one was even more repulsive than the last.

By the time the guy finished his introductions, her stepfather was ready to critique her work. She could hear the pride when he mentioned the fact that she had definitely improved in her skills, and she was highly pleased by the subtle praise. She laughed at his question. "No, I forgot if you were a fan of tennis shoes, Victorian heels, or slides. I figured I'd let you choose." She shrugged before turning and tossing the bottle remnants in to a nearby pile of garbage Krauly had arranged when he was straightening up previously. Had she not done so, she might have caught the hesitation in his actions. She folded her arms across her stomach as he left her side to examine the spread the man had selected. He was finally addressed by name, and Sam now knew this man was called 'Shadow'. An interesting moniker for sure. This bothered her, because this too tugged at the very recesses of her mind, as if it should be familiar to her but it wasn't quite. It was as frustrating as trying to remember a celebrity's actual name when you needed too, but couldn't quite form the correct words off the tip of your tongue. She gave a smile and a slight bow when he thanked them both for their assistance and watched as the three souls were absorbed. They seemed to hit the spot, as he immediately looked healthier and more refreshed than ever.

Smirking at his footwear choice as her stepfather tied his conjured shoes, she answered his question "Unfortunately I have heard no whispers nor screams recently. To be honest, I don't remember much before your presence alerted me and drew me here." Her arms were still folded over her stomach but she had taken the liberty of shifting to lean against the wall and cross her left foot over her right. She glanced over at Krauly's friend and asked "What about you- uhh, Shadow, was it?" She was terrible with names as it was, much less for one she'd just heard in reference to a man she swore she'd never met before. Her head tilted curiously along with the question and she had a polite, curious look on her face, complete with a small smile.

Ferocious Guardian

I'm entirely to blame

User Image
Making a fist and bringing his open hand over it, Shadow bowed back to Krauly after he ingested his meal. Quite a show if he was being honest. The old Krauly would have just torn them apart in a most brutal show of force. But instead, he just absorbed them into what could only be described as a black hole. They were loud for a moment and then they were silent. Now that Krauly was fed and looking much like his old self they could converse with much less distraction. But the way Krauly turned while looking at himself in the mirror caught his attention. Like something bothered him for a moment. Shadow decided he wouldn't concern himself with it at the moment. Sam on the other hand seemed to be happy hanging out with her father. It was nice, he enjoyed seeing something so wholesome. It also pained him, he wished he could have that. Part of him hated himself for taking this long to become this type of person. But that was neither here nor there. They had questions, he didn't have answers but he would help as best as he could.

Running a hand through his hair he spoke. " To answer your first question, I am more or less Hell. I control all of its intakes and outtakes. The demons lesser, greater, and everything in-between answer to me. " Quickly moving on from that topic he continued. " As for your follow-up question, no. I haven't heard of anyone imprisoning a being such as yourself. If we recall earlier in the conversation, I was fighting quite the war, I took time to try and find you to enlist your help but you were gone. I assumed you had retreated to a safe place to wait out the nonsense as it didn't really have anything to do with you. Though I must admit whoever did it was an exceptional individual. Even at your weakest, you were still quite formidable, so for someone to imprison you they either were far stronger than you or they got the jump on you. " Shadow's words were serious and held a hint of concern. A being capable of such a feat would definitely pose a problem to the natural order of things. Something he would have to deal with at some point with or without his old friend. Letting his hand drop from his head he sighed audibly. He wished he had more information for them but sadly he was scarce for the time during the Heaven and Hell war. That war cost him everything and he would never forget it as long as he lived. That war was the whole reason he's in the position he's in now.

Bringing his hands up behind his head he continued. " I apologize, sadly I don't have much to report on that. But if you want help in the matter I can offer my services. I don't know how much help I'll be but I'll do what I can. " This was about all he could do. He had minions and could spread them far and wide to see if there is an individual or a group of individuals bragging about such a thing. But aside from that until they found the person or persons responsible there wasn't a lot he could do. Being what he was now he was more restricted than he had ever been before. Shadow couldn't mess with the balance of things if he didn't have a reason to. So at the moment, there wasn't significant enough evidence for him to act. He didn't know the whole situation with how Krauly ended up imprisoned in the first place and he didn't know if it was a single person or a group. These details change the threat level significantly. Without answers, his hands were tied.

Invisible Lunatic

User Image

" Anything and all in between my dear Sam"
he said to his adoptive daughter as she ask him his preference for shoes. He looks at Shadow as he spoke. He seem pained and change not only on the outside but the inside as well. Alot seem to have happen on said war that he had mention now several times. "Alas I wish I could have help, perhaps things would have been different, but yes This time my dear friend is different, we re not going after dragons, vampire lords, time wizards or demi gods, just greedy mortals, humans with knowledge of the dark arts and a sense of revenge" he said moving away from the mirror and towards the stairs leading up to the first floor of the bar.
Having already getting a small modicum of power he believe he could do more about this place. He fix one of the runes with etching it into the rock of the wall above the archway of the door to get out of the basement, this one glow and then disappeared behind the paint of wall.
"Now for some remodelations" he said as he stood at the first floor and then he turns his head to the side, one of the walls seem to star to rebuild itself, while the whole in the roof and missing walls of the second floor as well as most of the second floor seem to just come out of a pocket dimension a dark light or a darkness that peel back and in its place solid materials and parts of the now broken down building came back.
The piano on the stage rebuild itself its part put back into place while other just seem to come out fo this darkness.

In a matter of minutes the whole building was back to code and its neon sing was now buzzing outside showing that they were open for business.

User Image
                                                        Samantha Evelyn Tepes
                                                        M Y x S T O R Y

The Fae raised her eyebrows when Shadow mentioned his job description. "That sounds time consuming. It's a wonder you have the time to-" she gestured around at the basement with her free arm, searching for the words "-do this". She finished weakly. She wasn't mocking him by any means, but a man of such importance would most certainly be too busy to brood amongst the land of the living, or at least one would assume as much. Her curious gaze softened in to a more sorrowful one whenever he told of trying to find her guardian for assistance and failing. "I doubt I'll be much help either, but I can try also." she chimed in after he finished speaking. She offered Shadow a final comment. "I'm not sure where I was during your war, but I'm positive I would have tried my best to assist my father's friend as well." She didn't hold his gaze long enough to see his reaction to this comment, as she then turned to follow Krauly up the stairs in to what used to be the lobby. She watched him start the renovations before extending her arms midway and rotating her wrists. As the place started to piece itself back together, she pushed the dust and debris out through the doorways and windows, leaving the Inn looking as spotless as she last remembered it. She added details her father overlooked like throw pillows on the sofas and chairs, cushions on the bar stools and a big purple an black banner with a full moon on the left that read 'Grand Re-Opening'. When they both finished casting, she crossed her arms over her stomach and turned in a small circle, looking it all over. "Not too shabby" she mused, clearly pleased with their combined efforts. She walked over to the bar and picked up a bottle. She tossed it slightly up and caught it before spinning it in her hand, testing her muscle memory from when she worked here.

As she set the bottle down, she looked up and a memory flashed across her mind that she couldn't quite place. A man, with brown eyes that held so much warmth and brown hair that cascaded around them, stopping before reaching his damn near perfect cheek bones and jaw line. He sat on the other side of the bar while smiling at her in a sheepish manner, and she felt a longing like she'd never known before. She made a motion to reach out toward him and knocked the bottle from the counter to the floor beside her, splashing it's contents on to her boots. "Oh, ******** me" she groaned before ducking down to clean her mess with a nearby cloth. Her face was flushed with embarrassment as she dumped the broken glass in the trash can and turned to wash her hands in the sink behind the bar area. Who was that? she struggled hard to remember a name with the face, but ultimately decided he must have just been a patron of some kind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff