Welcome to Gaia! ::

((I never did band, but I know some piano here and there. ^_^ ))

Nukha gives a surprised look to Xotchi as she disappeared then to Mayura in response...

Personal therapy? *phew* A little too deep for me, but I certainly understand the fun of playing an instrument...or the relief of it...buuuut my job doesn't give me much time for it.

Nukha takes a good swig of his brandy as he scratches the back of his head.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura glanced over in his direction, "Do you mind me asking what it is that you do?"
Without hesitation...

I'm an assassin, not a hired gun. I kill one person and move on to the next corporation that's too damn weak to do the job themselves. Yeah, being a 22 year old assassin doesn't sound threatening, but I've had good teachers, so pardon me if I seem coy...because I am.

Nukha smiles to his own stubbornness as one of his vampiric fangs glistens in the light.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura's eyes went hazy, and she thought about how assassins were sent to try to kill her after she escaped. She continued with her playing and replied to him nonchalantly. "And do you enjoy your job? I mean, to do what you do; you can't possibly tell me that you don't have some sort of negativity, bottled or otherwise, to your profession." She paused from playing and looked at him directly, "Not that I intend to knock it." Then, she continued to play from where she left off.
Whenever Nukha had been asked that question, it never came from a happy source, or at least from someone who liked what he did, but that was no excuse to lie...

Yes I enjoy it...but not for negativity or a sense of justice. Call it pompous, but I do it because it's something I'm good at. It helps pay the bills for my family and it's kinda entertaining when you see others' reactions to the guy dieing 3 feet next to them. I don't get off on it, I just enjoy it. The people I've killed have been called good, evil, kind, and psychotic, but I know my limits. I'm no psychopath and I'm no mercenary. I just do enough to earn enough to help enough. Everything else is collateral damage...but that's when I'm on the clock. *chuckles*

Nukha swigs his brandy again near ready to get some hate.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura continued to play; face expressionless, then full of expression as she finally finished the piece. She cracked her knuckles and went back to playing, but something that was of a light, jazzy feel. "Well, we all must do what needs to be done in order to survive."
Nukha gives a curious look to Mayura with a mild frown then a smirk...

I don't buy the act-calm-and-don't-argue, moving-on act, Mayura...You don't think too highly of assassins do you?

As he spoke, Nukha was getting more and more curious of Mayura.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
She smiled as she played, and let out a light chuckle, "With the kind of upbringing that I've had, I can understand your profession. Though it is nice to run into an assassin that isn't a psychopath or after me."
Ah...I stand, or....sit...corrected then. Yeah, I try not to be like one of the nut cases. I'm more annoying that way with my colleagues...So what about you? Do you have another profession other than exceptional piano?

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
She finished her last piece for the moment and turned to look at him, "Would you believe that this is the only profession that I've been doing? Nothing else but piano?"
For once not worried about the time Wily made her way to the Blue Moon, humming a tune under her breath. About to pull open the door she paused as the sound of a piano faintly made its way through the solid wood, "Hopefully more people," she muttered before pushing the door open and smiling slightly as she recognized the piece, 'Always did like Tchaik...' she thought to herself; though she had to admit she preferred the drama of the 1812 Overture, cliché as it may be.

By the time she made it into the room the piano player had stopped- a woman she didn't know. And someone else she did, "He doesn't tend to buy that as an explanation," she cautioned with a chuckle, having caught the end of the musician's statement.
Nukha smirks and laughs as Wily enters...

Well, it's not that I don't trust people, it's that I find that there has to be more to them than meets the eye. It would be pretty ignorant to think otherwise, I say.
"Undeniably so," she admitted, taking a nearby seat, "But that still doesn't change the fact that it seems you don't tend to believe it no matter the underlying reason..." she shrugged, "Then again I have but one previous encounter to base this on."

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura laughed, "You do have a point. There is more to this, but who knows if you'd believe me."
Nukha shakes his head calmly...

Nah...there are SOME people where you SHOULD judge a book by its cover. Besides, I just wanna know more about people that's all. Nobody has told me they have a problem with it. heh.

Nukha perks to Mayura...

Oh really? Try me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas