Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
As the cigarette glowed into life it was clear this cigarette was a delightful imposture. Madam stood closer, listening into the tale, her cigarette keeping her hands busy. Her mind needed little help to keep busy, for she was pondering on who the mysterious man could have been, an angel was not quite it.
"Green eyes?" Madam shifted her weight mostly on her left foot and she leaned back. She then looked up towards Vincent with a half smile.
"I believe, the man you are referring too is..well..a man of a different vocation. The benefactor is one of the most wicked men that walk the Earth. A murderer, thief, and underwear model. Bad news indeed.." Hissed the Russian as she toked away.

Invisible Lunatic

"I believe all men in this earth have some good inside of them, some may just have a demon that needs to be vanquish" he said with his eyebrows risen. "But I do fight some of the evil on this earth. I dont think he could be so bad. giving me such a generous sum of wealth to help build my dream "habit" And yes this is a animal refugee, just remember that when you walk away from her or the inspector will have my a** for lying on my charity" he winks at her.

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
"Oh no.." Interjected Madam, raising a finger in the air, taking in a large puff of smoke. The owner was a righteous man, worse, he was a righteous man with no cash of his own. Why not crush his dream?
"He was, most likely, still is worse than ten of those inner demons put together. But why he wanted to start a bar is beyond me, far beyond me." The Russian glanced around, wrapping her fingers around the base of the martini glass. She would pause for a sip.
"You didn't sign anything over, right? Your soul, house, dog, wife?"

Invisible Lunatic

"Oh come on on I just got the money and the nice check, this however its also an asset to my own company" He chuckles "I did not became a CEO if I did not make the right choices on my business " he said with a mischievous smirk.

[[grr Brb there is a t storm]]

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Madam looked on but was more intuned with the weed and the martini. The flamboyant Russian turned her eyes towards the entrance, then back towards Vincent.
"So, this saintly man, he sent me here just to smoke a pack of strange cigarettes and drink a martini?" This seemed odd, Krauly always forced something else.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
A chill went up Mayura's spine when she saw that Vincent not only saw the damage, but her horns as well. She wrapped them back up in a bow and sauntered up to the piano. She played a few warm up chords and then proceeded to play some old school bluesy tunes that suited the establishment.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
anime luver of a lifetime
Suki Hana
She looked upon her with interest as she spoke, "I have an idea. Well, I'm sure that this place will do us both good then."
[[Gotta go. Church comes early for the ministers kid!]]
((sorry i left. my comp wouldnt let me get into the forums for some reason then our internet crashed stare ))
a grin formed on her lips and what does this idea include? we wouldnt want to mess with the owners mind just yet, would we?

Mayura talked while playing; still keeping the tempo up. "With as many issues as I've got, I don't think that I should mess with anyones head."
Suki Hana
Suki Hana
She looked upon her with interest as she spoke, "I have an idea. Well, I'm sure that this place will do us both good then."
[[Gotta go. Church comes early for the ministers kid!]]
((sorry i left. my comp wouldnt let me get into the forums for some reason then our internet crashed stare ))
a grin formed on her lips and what does this idea include? we wouldnt want to mess with the owners mind just yet, would we?

Mayura talked while playing; still keeping the tempo up. "With as many issues as I've got, I don't think that I should mess with anyones head."
she chuckled softly dont i know... there's more to me than a pretty face. then again, thats how it is anymore. she made her way to one of the couches and sat down. she closed her eyes as she leaned her head against the back of the seat and listened to the music

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura switched to a jazzy song, "Jazz to me, puts everything into perspective."
Suki Hana
Mayura switched to a jazzy song, "Jazz to me, puts everything into perspective."
she smiled, her eyes still closed you really are good. i can see why Vincent hired you. Dont know why he hired me though.. her voice trailed off as she got lost in her thoughts

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Suki Hana
she smiled, her eyes still closed you really are good. i can see why Vincent hired you. Dont know why he hired me though.. her voice trailed off as she got lost in her thoughts

Mayura smiled, "Vincent has something that most businessmen lack. And that is compassion toward his fellow man. You looked like you needed a job, and he needed new hires. I'd say, that you were meant to work here."
Suki Hana
Suki Hana

Mayura smiled, "Vincent has something that most businessmen lack. And that is compassion toward his fellow man. You looked like you needed a job, and he needed new hires. I'd say, that you were meant to work here."
she opened one of her eyes and looked at mayura and what makes you think i was meant to work here?

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura mulled the question in her head a little, "Well, if you feel comfort when your at home; and since at work and your able to lounge around in comfort; then maybe this is your home and you were meant to find it."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff