Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Sticking her gloved pinkey int he martini she twirled it, stirring in the heart stopping combination.
"Well now, this is a less than lively bunch, isn't it?" Remarked Madam, pulling her wet finger from the drink. Pursing her lips she looked towards the soaked glove and stuck it in between her painted lips.
"Boring even.."

Fashionable Gaian

Gregori smiled, as a dangerous look flashed in his eyes. Something violent was brewing within him, something he found very beautiful. He reached into his coat and from it produced a small, slender vile. The vial was filled with a pitch black liquid that seemed to have the texture of tar as he poured it down his throat. His eyes flashed once more as a slight shiver went through his whole body. "What is there to do around here?" he asked.

Invisible Lunatic

"Hmm this place gets more lively later on, After all it is a bar too." Vincent remarks and turns to see the new man that drank a strange liquid from a vial."your pick, we have a pool table, a nice clean pool to refresh and wash away some memories, A sparing place beyond that and some hot springs deeper that one path. In here you can relax as well and listen to some music." he said pointing to the piano and the stage.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayara pulled out some music from underneath her seat and played a few warm up chords, and began to play A Midnight Rain. [[Off to sleep in church for a bit! brb]]

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Sipping on the martini Madam stood, producing her cane from under her arm. The cocaine wasn't doing it for her, not in this environment. But what was there for a drug lord to do?
The fashionable woman slithered from her bar stool, swinging her hips out from side to side widely before tossing the empty martini glass over her shoulder. After the throw her arms spasmed straight up and she lifted her other leg, standing like an odd statue before walking on normally. "Vince, where's the church? I'm in desperate need of.." There was a pause as the wicked witch of the west shifted her eyes. "..divine intervention."
Eww.

Invisible Lunatic

"Ah well I have no thought of that when I made the bar..." he fix his hair back. "Im sorry but the only church I know its on the city, and the temple I, was affiliated with is way in the other end of the counrty." he said to the russian woman, he was not sure what she was plannin on doing with this divine intervention.

8,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
"Well then, I'm off to go cruising for priests." Nodding towards Vince Madam left the cocaine laced martini on the counter, if it wasn't a nice place to be strung out in with a little bit, why would more make it any better?
Xotchi slowly entered the building and looked around. Biting her lip, she hid in a dark corner again, not wanting to interrupt the two talking

Invisible Lunatic

"OH hi Xotchi." he looks at her after madam walk away from him. Vincent smile at the ex homeless girl. "Said Its been a while I seen you what you been up to," he walks over to the counter of the bar and prepares himself another drink.
krauly fiend
"OH hi Xotchi." he looks at her after madam walk away from him. Vincent smile at the ex homeless girl. "Said Its been a while I seen you what you been up to," he walks over to the counter of the bar and prepares himself another drink.
she smiled back before looking at the floor i've been up to nothing..
((sorry. had to pick up my kitten from the vet))

Invisible Lunatic

"Ah dont worry once this bar stars to fill in you ll be meeting interesting people in no time. Thats how things happen to you" He said and took a sip of his drink.
[[its ok]
krauly fiend
"Ah dont worry once this bar stars to fill in you ll be meeting interesting people in no time. Thats how things happen to you" He said and took a sip of his drink.
[[its ok]
she smiled to herself untils which, i get to stare off into space...

Gracious Fatcat

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ilisa gave a light knock on the door and then opened. Her ruby gaze swept around the inside with interest.
"Hello" she called, her hips swaying with each silent step as she aproached a stool.

Invisible Lunatic

Vincent look at Xotchi for a moment till the female voice said hello and all of the sudden a woman was sitting infront of him "hello. Welcome to the Blue moon bar and inn what can I get you?" he said giving a welcoming and warm smile.
krauly fiend
Vincent look at Xotchi for a moment till the female voice said hello and all of the sudden a woman was sitting infront of him "hello. Welcome to the Blue moon bar and inn what can I get you?" he said giving a welcoming and warm smile.
she sighed softly and looked at the sky it's getting dark... she exited the building in search of a tree to hide in while hunting

((a friend is gonna call so ima get off. ttyl))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff