Welcome to Gaia! ::

Suki Hana
Mayura mulled the question in her head a little, "Well, if you feel comfort when your at home; and since at work and your able to lounge around in comfort; then maybe this is your home and you were meant to find it."
she laughed heartily as she looked at the girl hun, i havent felt at home in 12 years. i ran away a long time ago.
Nukha enters the bar in hopes of seeing Wily again and perhaps continue their conversation, but upon walking in, she was nowhere to be found. Thus, he takes a seat at a nearby table and lays back, hands on his head and feet on table....

At least there's more than 2 people here.

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
She continued to play, "And now that you've run away, what do you hope to find?"

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
"Someone has walked in, so I guess you get to show off what you've got and prove that you do belong here." She chuckled and moved on to a light tempo song.
Suki Hana
"Someone has walked in, so I guess you get to show off what you've got and prove that you do belong here." She chuckled and moved on to a light tempo song.
she chuckled and stood up. she slowly approached the man, a smile on her face can i help you, sir? she lowered her gaze, not wanting him to think she was staring at him
Nukha looks over to the waitress solemnly and thinks for a moment...

Ahh...Yes you can actually. I'd like a bottle of brandy please.

Nukha notices the waitress never made eye contact with him and tilts his head...

Is something wrong?
Hankitty
Nukha looks over to the waitress solemnly and thinks for a moment...

Ahh...Yes you can actually. I'd like a bottle of brandy please.

Nukha notices the waitress never made eye contact with him and tilts his head...

Is something wrong?
she chuckled and looked up at him through her eyelashes no. just dont want you to think i was staring. i'll be right back sir. she turned slowly and walked behind the bar and looked at the different bottles, trying to find the right one

(seriously, people who order at DQ dont like it when i look at them cuz then they think im staring. then they get pissy and anything i hand them is wrong stare )
((I work at a Taco Cabana and I just look at the screen then at them until the order something. In fact, if I stare, it only makes them order faster, but most of the time I just lounge on the counter until they walk up. xP ))

Nukha blankly looks aside, a bit confused as he spoke to himself...

Why would I mind staring?...Is she gonna set my eyes on fire if she does? heh...that would be kinda funny actually.

Nukha overhears the calming piano music being played as he taps his foot to the tempo. He only knew one person who could play the piano exceptionally well...but nowadays he's never up for it...as if he had given up years ago. To hear the piano brought back childhood memories for Nukha.
Hankitty
((I work at a Taco Cabana and I just look at the screen then at them until the order something. In fact, if I stare, it only makes them order faster, but most of the time I just lounge on the counter until they walk up. xP ))

Nukha blankly looks aside, a bit confused as he spoke to himself...

Why would I mind staring?...Is she gonna set my eyes on fire if she does? heh...that would be kinda funny actually.

Nukha overhears the calming piano music being played as he taps his foot to the tempo. He only knew one person who could play the piano exceptionally well...but nowadays he's never up for it...as if he had given up years ago. To hear the piano brought back childhood memories for Nukha.
((depending on who the manager is, and if the G's are there, i can do whatever until we get busy. with it being summer, we're busy a lot more than we will be in the winter))

she grabbed a bottle and appeared behind him sir?
((here here))

Nukha nods and smirks to his waitress as he accepts his drink...

Thank you, err...umm...What's your name and who's that on the grand?

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Just to see if anyone would even care, Mayura decided to play something classical. She pulled out her old sheet music from underneath her seat and played Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto No. 1.
Hankitty
((here here))

Nukha nods and smirks to his waitress as he accepts his drink...

Thank you, err...umm...What's your name and who's that on the grand?
she smiled my name is Xotchi. the woman at the piano is Mayura (sorry if i mispelled that)
Nukha nods his head in greeting...

Xotchi...an interesting name. A very nice name all the same. I'm Nukha Royiaki...I live over at the Midnight where my grandmother runs it. I must say I'm impressed with the establishment so far. Keep up the good work.

Nukha looks over to Mayura and props his head with his elbow...

That certainly is gonna take a while to play, Mayura. I assume you're able to play a piece for nearly 30 minutes?
Hankitty
Nukha nods his head in greeting...

Xotchi...an interesting name. A very nice name all the same. I'm Nukha Royiaki...I live over at the Midnight where my grandmother runs it. I must say I'm impressed with the establishment so far. Keep up the good work.

Nukha looks over to Mayura and props his head with his elbow...

That certainly is gonna take a while to play, Mayura. I assume you're able to play a piece for nearly 30 minutes?
she chuckled thank you. she looked at her watch and sighed i must go. she turned on her heals and headed towards the door but disappeared before reaching it

((ima get off the forums. too many tabs. sorry neutral ))

3,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Mayura chuckled, "My dear sir, I could play for that long or longer. Playing the piano is my own personal therapy. Sometimes, you just want to play forever."
[[You mean to tell me that I'm not the only band geek here?!]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces