Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

Isabella smiled and chuckled at his murr. She then took a cookie and munched on it. "Yum~' She said with a smile and dipped it in milk.

"So what are these things. Someone at the bar gave them to me when I asked for a snack. But I have not had them before. I will have to ask for these next time."
Isabella smiled. 'They are called cookies. They come in many flavors" She said to him. Once she was done with her cookies she sat on the bed a little bored. 'So what should we do now my mate?" She asked.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

God Solder- Wolf

Delor tried to calm down and walked over to her and started to try and help as much as he could. Eventually he could see the head. "Ok hun I see the head." He said trying to stay calm but it could be seen that he was shaken. It was not typical for the male to be present during birth let alone help.

Lilith nods " Do make sure you catch it love." She says to him. She then pushes. It only took a few more pushes before the baby was born. She gasps softly as she leans back. She shuts her eyes catching her breath as the baby started to cry. " Cut the cord. It doesn't need it no more." She waves her hand at him and then smiles at there new family.
((*Lurks still*))

Wicked Trickster

((* finally returns and collapses wearily* ))
((How are you feeling?))

Timid Smoker

Anafae
((omg! -catches- are you feeling better or worse? ))

Wicked Trickster

oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae
(( Both..better because my colds almost gone..and worse because it's ******** hotter than a sauna here..)

Timid Smoker

Anafae
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae
(( Both..better because my colds almost gone..and worse because it's ******** hotter than a sauna here..)
((awww im sorry))

Wicked Trickster

oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae
((awww im sorry))
(( S'alright...))

Timid Smoker

Anafae
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Anafae
((awww im sorry))
(( S'alright...))
((what would you like to do? ))

Lyfjaberg's Husband

Anafae

Boudreaux smiled as he put a hand out to support Astrid's Koala grip on the big guy. Smiling as they went downstairs, he heard some eggs frying, the smell of bacon filled his nostrils and . . . who the hell's the bum with the typewriter & Bermuda shorts sitting with the guy in the Hawaiian shirt and the messed-up Ducktail?!

"Other writer? It's me, C.J.!! The guy that tails me in Marvel Vs. DC Universe and I are just gettin' a bite. It got a hair slow, so here we are in a cameo . . . and getting some eggs, so don't give us flack!"

Yeah, we don't complain when YOU guys show up in OUR story!

"That's happened?!"

Good GOD, I hope not.

ANYWAYS, Before you two throw EVERYTHING off . . . Buddy smiled as they got to the bottom of the stairs. "Smells right nice down heah, che'! Whatcha in de mood for?" he asked her, oblivious of the other duo.

Wicked Trickster

Swamp-Surfer
Anafae

Boudreaux smiled as he put a hand out to support Astrid's Koala grip on the big guy. Smiling as they went downstairs, he heard some eggs frying, the smell of bacon filled his nostrils and . . . who the hell's the bum with the typewriter & Bermuda shorts sitting with the guy in the Hawaiian shirt and the messed-up Ducktail?!

"Other writer? It's me, C.J.!! The guy that tails me in Marvel Vs. DC Universe and I are just gettin' a bite. It got a hair slow, so here we are in a cameo . . . and getting some eggs, so don't give us flack!"

Yeah, we don't complain when YOU guys show up in OUR story!

"That's happened?!"

Good GOD, I hope not.

ANYWAYS, Before you two throw EVERYTHING off . . . Buddy smiled as they got to the bottom of the stairs. "Smells right nice down heah, che'! Whatcha in de mood for?" he asked her, oblivious of the other duo.
"Anythin' right now..raw steak...sommin spicy.", Astrid leaned her head to rest on Bou's shoulder, grinning like a fool. Hell, she had no complaints right now...other than a pair of achin' hips! "What about ya?"

Lyfjaberg's Husband

Boudreaux smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm thinkin' spicy, too . . . shrimp & grits with some eggs maybe." he said, his stomach growling. That man was hungry as all get out.

Wicked Trickster

Swamp-Surfer
Boudreaux smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm thinkin' spicy, too . . . shrimp & grits with some eggs maybe." he said, his stomach growling. That man was hungry as all get out.
"Shrimps..and grit. Never heard'a it..but I'll try some.", Astrid said, tilting her head down and gingerly pressing her sharp canines against the flesh of his neck.

Timid Smoker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces