Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kawaii Kitsune Usagi
(( runs in and then glomps wolf and then supper glue me self to him >:3 ))

((*Runs around with you on my back*))

Timid Smoker

Isabella woke up and looked aorund wondering where Tremo went. She shrugged and went into the shower and turned it on.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
Isabella woke up and looked aorund wondering where Tremo went. She shrugged and went into the shower and turned it on.

He came into the room happily with two cups of milk and several cookies on a plate balanced on his head between his ears. "Izzy? I got us treats." He said happily as he heard her in the bathroom.

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf
oOMonte_MoneyOo

He came into the room happily with two cups of milk and several cookies on a plate balanced on his head between his ears. "Izzy? I got us treats." He said happily as he heard her in the bathroom.
Isabella heard her name being called by Tremo and smiled. "I will be out in a second" She said and finished up her shower. When she was done she wrapped a towel around her and walked out after turning off the shower. "Aww how sweet" She said with a smile and kissed his cheek.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf
oOMonte_MoneyOo

Isabella heard her name being called by Tremo and smiled. "I will be out in a second" She said and finished up her shower. When she was done she wrapped a towel around her and walked out after turning off the shower. "Aww how sweet" She said with a smile and kissed his cheek.

He sat the drinks on the table and used his tail to take the plate from his head and hand it to her. "Here you are my mate." It seemed like he was some kid playing house most of the time and had no Idea what it meant to take things seriously.

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf

Isabella smiled and took the plate from him. She smiled at him and set it down on the table. She gave him a giant hug. "I was wondering where you went" She said and kissed his lips with a smile.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

God Solder- Wolf
Kawaii Kitsune Usagi
(( runs in and then glomps wolf and then supper glue me self to him >:3 ))

((*Runs around with you on my back*))

(( yay go faster !" hangs on like a cute foxy girl and then giggles ))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

Isabella smiled and took the plate from him. She smiled at him and set it down on the table. She gave him a giant hug. "I was wondering where you went" She said and kissed his lips with a smile.

"Hehaha" He kissed her back and smiled. "Never to fare from my mate I promise." He said happily. "So what do we do today? Go out or do you want to stay in and play with each other." He said that last part with a slight growl.

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

"Hehaha" He kissed her back and smiled. "Never to fare from my mate I promise." He said happily. "So what do we do today? Go out or do you want to stay in and play with each other." He said that last part with a slight growl.
Isabella smiled. 'Good" She said with her smile. She heard what he asked and chuckled. She had a slight smirk on her face. 'Well lets eat our snack then stay inside." She said. "Maybe have some fun a tad bit later" She whispered in his ear with a chuckle and nuzzled him.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Delor tilted his head. "W...what.... now..... your going into labor now." He started to freak having never seed a baby that was not in egg form being born before. "Crap crap crap what do i do!?"

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

Isabella smiled. 'Good" She said with her smile. She heard what he asked and chuckled. She had a slight smirk on her face. 'Well lets eat our snack then stay inside." She said. "Maybe have some fun a tad bit later" She whispered in his ear with a chuckle and nuzzled him.

He gave a murr at her tease. She knew just how to get him going in that way. "He took a cookie and dipped it in the milk. "Mmmmm I love these things. Im not sure what they are but they taste so good."

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Lilith gasps and then shook her head back and forth. " first off no screaming or shouting. I take care of that." She says to him as her body went down onto the ground. " Second we can start by calming down. It might help." She shuts her eyes as her wings tuck behind her. She felt her body tense up and then relax again. " Third I think you better come on over here and take a look. " She says to him. " I need to know when to push and not to push. Tell me to push when you see the top of the babies head. If not then I should relax. Don't want to be to strained now do we ?"

Timid Smoker

God Solder- Wolf

Isabella smiled and chuckled at his murr. She then took a cookie and munched on it. "Yum~' She said with a smile and dipped it in milk.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kawaii Kitsune Usagi
Lilith gasps and then shook her head back and forth. " first off no screaming or shouting. I take care of that." She says to him as her body went down onto the ground. " Second we can start by calming down. It might help." She shuts her eyes as her wings tuck behind her. She felt her body tense up and then relax again. " Third I think you better come on over here and take a look. " She says to him. " I need to know when to push and not to push. Tell me to push when you see the top of the babies head. If not then I should relax. Don't want to be to strained now do we ?"

Delor tried to calm down and walked over to her and started to try and help as much as he could. Eventually he could see the head. "Ok hun I see the head." He said trying to stay calm but it could be seen that he was shaken. It was not typical for the male to be present during birth let alone help.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oOMonte_MoneyOo
God Solder- Wolf

Isabella smiled and chuckled at his murr. She then took a cookie and munched on it. "Yum~' She said with a smile and dipped it in milk.

"So what are these things. Someone at the bar gave them to me when I asked for a snack. But I have not had them before. I will have to ask for these next time."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff