<3 </3

Choose your path!

Warrior 0.22131147540984 22.1% [ 27 ]
Mage 0.23770491803279 23.8% [ 29 ]
Thief 0.16393442622951 16.4% [ 20 ]
Poll whore....lol 0.37704918032787 37.7% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Wicked Trickster

Seeing that the bar was once more under care, Lulu left and took a seat on the couch, shifting into a little snow white wolf before curling up into a ball and settling in comfortably. There wasn't much she could do until Drizzt returned..just help out. The wolf yawned, snout nuzzling into her belly, ears flattening down against her head as she started do doze off.
User Image

Name: Hilamar
Purpose: UNKNOWN

Hilamar came down from his room and cracked his neck as he stretched. "Mmmmm its been a long time since system shut down. I wonder what Sky has been doing in my absence?" The Wolf creature asked himself as he took at seat at the bar seeing the new face that appeared to be some kind of farmer.

Wicked Trickster

(*sits there with rice, nomming ravenously* )
Anafae

((Hmmmm food dose sound good Anafae... I believe I may step out and get me some of that.))

Wicked Trickster

Matro Musashi
Anafae

((Hmmmm food dose sound good Anafae... I believe I may step out and get me some of that.))
(( >> Food is always good ))
Anafae
Matro Musashi
Anafae

((Yes whomever invented food should be praised.))

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Matro Musashi

User Image

Sky Tenshi
Taken by Hilamar

Sky was in the bar area. Cleaning the tables when she hears foot steps. She looks up and then gasps softly." Hilamar !" She drops her rag and then flies on over. Hugging him from behind. She hasn't seen the neko in a few days. And her own mate. But now. She wraps her arms around him. Smelling of pine sol. She snuggles into her back. ".. Oh were have you been in your dreams ?"
ShapeshifterPandoxCiel
Matro Musashi

User Image

Sky Tenshi
Taken by Hilamar

Sky was in the bar area. Cleaning the tables when she hears foot steps. She looks up and then gasps softly." Hilamar !" She drops her rag and then flies on over. Hugging him from behind. She hasn't seen the neko in a few days. And her own mate. But now. She wraps her arms around him. Smelling of pine sol. She snuggles into her back. ".. Oh were have you been in your dreams ?"

User Image

Hilamar nuzzled her as Sky hugged him. Sky smelled of cleaner however he did not mind. He thought it was cute in its own way. "I apologies my love. My body needs to shut down sometimes. I take it I have been asleep for some time." Hilamar then turned to face her hugging her again and nuzzling into her neck. "I have had many lovely dreams of you." His words were soft and gentle to her.

Wicked Trickster

Matro Musashi
Anafae
Matro Musashi
Anafae

((Yes whomever invented food should be praised.))
(( XD ))

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Matro Musashi

User Image

Sky Tenshi
Taken by Hilamar

Sky sits in his lap. She snuggles to him and then laughs. " Oh.. so you over heat ?" She asked him. she nuzzles him back. Her light blond hair brushing agents her back and his fur. She smiles softly and then laughs softly. ".. I was thinking about you too " she snuggles to him. " I have been busying my self. Cleaning and making new friends." She smiles at him
ShapeshifterPandoxCiel
Matro Musashi

User Image

Sky Tenshi
Taken by Hilamar

Sky sits in his lap. She snuggles to him and then laughs. " Oh.. so you over heat ?" She asked him. she nuzzles him back. Her light blond hair brushing agents her back and his fur. She smiles softly and then laughs softly. ".. I was thinking about you too " she snuggles to him. " I have been busying my self. Cleaning and making new friends." She smiles at him

User Image

Hilamar started to chuckle. "Yes I believe that over heating would be the best way of looking at it." He then felt her sit in his lap and hugged her tight. "Im glade that you have been gaining in friends." Hilamar was still so amazed that an angle like her could love a demon like him. The connection he gave her did not force her to love him only to know how he was feeling. H er feelings for him were all her own. Hilamar gently whispered into Sky's ear. "I love you so much my mate. Im glade you stayed and waited for me."

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Matro Musashi

User Image

Sky Tenshi
Taken by Hilamar

Sky smiles at him and then snuggles and then lays her head on his shoulder. " I love you too Hilamar." She smiles at him and then kisses him softly." And i am sure you would have done the same " She smiles and then snuggles to him. Her wings tucked behind her back. She smiles at him. Her blue eyes seaming to twinkle. She smiles even more. Just snuggling to him " What do you want to do after i get done cleaning this area ?" she asks him
ShapeshifterPandoxCiel
Matro Musashi

User Image

Sky Tenshi
Taken by Hilamar

Sky smiles at him and then snuggles and then lays her head on his shoulder. " I love you too Hilamar." She smiles at him and then kisses him softly." And i am sure you would have done the same " She smiles and then snuggles to him. Her wings tucked behind her back. She smiles at him. Her blue eyes seaming to twinkle. She smiles even more. Just snuggling to him " What do you want to do after i get done cleaning this area ?" she asks him

User Image

Hilamars claws ran over her arms gently as he sniffed at her neck enjoying her sent. "I do not care.... as long as I have you with me Im sure I would enjoy myself. All I wish is to spend time with you... my mate." Hilamar then let his tong run from Sky's ear to the base of her neck.

Shadowy Sex Symbol

Matro Musashi

User Image

Sky Tenshi
Taken by Hilamar

Sky shuts her eyes and then gasps. " Hilamar.. " She pushes up and then blushes softly. " I am sorry.. but that would have to wait " She blushes and then looks to the floor where the rag had landed. She moves to it with her bare feet hitting the wooden floor. To snatch it back up. As she stood up and look behind her. At the male wolf anthro. She wasn't sure what else he had in his blood. But it didn't mater. She holds the rag and then smiles. Happiness in her eyes
ShapeshifterPandoxCiel
Matro Musashi

User Image

Sky Tenshi
Taken by Hilamar

Sky shuts her eyes and then gasps. " Hilamar.. " She pushes up and then blushes softly. " I am sorry.. but that would have to wait " She blushes and then looks to the floor where the rag had landed. She moves to it with her bare feet hitting the wooden floor. To snatch it back up. As she stood up and look behind her. At the male wolf anthro. She wasn't sure what else he had in his blood. But it didn't mater. She holds the rag and then smiles. Happiness in her eyes

User Image

Hilamar smiled as she took the rage back and started to continue her cleaning. He seemed to had made her a bit uncomfortable. However Hilamar could not help himself. She was way to beautiful for him not to tease her just a little. "Is there something you wish to do?" Hilamar decided to ask her wondering if she already had something in mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff