Paro-Daryl
Aoi_the_Awesome
Paro-Daryl
Aoi_the_Awesome
Paro-Daryl
(( You reached your dream avi? ))
((yeppers! I am so happy))

Yatta!! whee

I'm glad i could help make it happen, i helped neko get some pretty costly items xD
sooo I'm pretty used to doing nice deeds smile
d;aw -huggles- you are nice

(( Mostly because i love my neko!! redface cool ))
((hehe. Oh hey do you wanna rp again?We were using Lilliana and um....um...someone..i cant remember your characters name))

Timid Smoker

Stryder Neversnow
Aoi_the_Awesome
Stryder Neversnow
Grahl crouched, looking like the monster he was, he sniffed the air, testing her scent, it was a familiar one, but is feral self said she looked to tasty, but he could smell raw meat, raw and bloody, and then he saw it fly through the meat and snapped at it with large jaws, shredding it and devouring it, and it was gone, but his hunger was barely satisfied, looking down at himself his only clothes was a simple loin cloth, thought not known for over dressing, Grawl always kept his leather jerkin and armor, and his hammer, it was gone too, and the large knife usually on his belt was gone aswell. His eyes turned up to his mate, questioningly, the feral side subsiding in a way only she could make it, but then something darted beneath them and with a great swing of his arms he lept forward, a roar ripping through the quiet forest as he sprang past his beloved mate.

Mary was about to crawl over to him when she saw the his feral side was subsiding a little but then he darted off. She looked at him and followed. "Grahl!" She yelled chasing after him. She she caught up she jupmed on his back with him getting away and she tried to stop him.

He landed on the ground with a thud, running on all fours after the elk that had evaded him earlier, his eyes blazed, he was getting closer, closer, and soon it was all over, the kill had been made, Grahl's blood stained jaws opened in a roar of triumph......the meal didn't last long, ogre's didn't waist time when it came to eating, but he wasn't full ogre, he was half human, and soon with his normal self's eyes he looked at the carnage that surrounded him.

Mary looked at him and went infront of him and the carnage. She got on her two legs and stood infront of him. "Grahl.." She said and went around the carnage to him. She knelt infront of him and cupped his cheeks with her small hands. She could tell her was back to normal. "Oh Grahl...."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((*takes three steps in and falls over* So tired))

Wicked Trickster

Aoi_the_Awesome
Anafae
Aoi_the_Awesome
Anafae
Aoi_the_Awesome

Jameson sighed. He was still tired. He drank the water tha was given and saw them come with the meat. He took a knfe and fork and began to eat.

"..You should...sleep more.", Makhai leaned forward, food ignored for the moment, eying his tired expression. She brought a hand over and gingerly placed it on top of his head, rubbing lightly.

Jameson looked at her and nodded. "I know...." He said. He felt her hand on his head and smiled. His tail swayed very slightly and he looked at her. He took her hand and nuzzled it slightly. "You should eat" He says to her.

She nods, withdrawing. Pulling the plate in close, Makhai stared at his fork, and knife..taking up her own and stabbed into the blood oozing hunk of flesh, lifting it up with both utensils, and ripping out a bite.

Jameson smiled and ate his food. He didnt mind how she ate. Just as long as he knew she was eating. When SHe was done he stretched and drank the las tof his water.She made quick work of her meal..abandoning the utensils and just using both hands, tipping that raw steak apart so fast, it was almost frightening, and devouring every bite, licking her blood stained lips in the end,"Better...yes."

Wicked Trickster

God Solder- Wolf

((*hugs* Go rest ))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Anafae
God Solder- Wolf

((*hugs* Go rest ))

((I should but I dont want to sleep so soon. I want to be able to sleep tonight. Besides im just not use to full time hours again. So hows are you.))

Timid Smoker

Anafae
Aoi_the_Awesome
Anafae
Aoi_the_Awesome
Anafae
Aoi_the_Awesome

Jameson sighed. He was still tired. He drank the water tha was given and saw them come with the meat. He took a knfe and fork and began to eat.

"..You should...sleep more.", Makhai leaned forward, food ignored for the moment, eying his tired expression. She brought a hand over and gingerly placed it on top of his head, rubbing lightly.

Jameson looked at her and nodded. "I know...." He said. He felt her hand on his head and smiled. His tail swayed very slightly and he looked at her. He took her hand and nuzzled it slightly. "You should eat" He says to her.

She nods, withdrawing. Pulling the plate in close, Makhai stared at his fork, and knife..taking up her own and stabbed into the blood oozing hunk of flesh, lifting it up with both utensils, and ripping out a bite.

Jameson smiled and ate his food. He didnt mind how she ate. Just as long as he knew she was eating. When SHe was done he stretched and drank the las tof his water.
She made quick work of her meal..abandoning the utensils and just using both hands, tipping that raw steak apart so fast, it was almost frightening, and devouring every bite, licking her blood stained lips in the end,"Better...yes."
Jameson smiled at her. "Good" He said to her and put her plate ontop of his so it was easier for the waiter. When the waiter to the plates he told him thank you. He stood up and stretched again. He was still so tired. "I think I am gonna go back up and take another nap. You can come if you'd like. I noticed you like my warmth" He said to her with a chuckle. He then went up to his room and laid down taking a nap.

Wicked Trickster

God Solder- Wolf
Anafae
God Solder- Wolf

((*hugs* Go rest ))

((I should but I dont want to sleep so soon. I want to be able to sleep tonight. Besides im just not use to full time hours again. So hows are you.))

(( Bugger...and I'm sore..)

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Anafae
God Solder- Wolf
Anafae
God Solder- Wolf

((*hugs* Go rest ))

((Oh no thats not goods. v_v..... *Gives massage* ^_^))

Wicked Trickster

Aoi_the_Awesome
Anafae
Aoi_the_Awesome
Anafae
Aoi_the_Awesome

Jameson smiled and ate his food. He didnt mind how she ate. Just as long as he knew she was eating. When SHe was done he stretched and drank the las tof his water.
She made quick work of her meal..abandoning the utensils and just using both hands, tipping that raw steak apart so fast, it was almost frightening, and devouring every bite, licking her blood stained lips in the end,"Better...yes."

Jameson smiled at her. "Good" He said to her and put her plate ontop of his so it was easier for the waiter. When the waiter to the plates he told him thank you. He stood up and stretched again. He was still so tired. "I think I am gonna go back up and take another nap. You can come if you'd like. I noticed you like my warmth" He said to her with a chuckle. He then went up to his room and laid down taking a nap.

Of course, she did follow and crawled right into bed with Jameson as he laid down, instead choosing to curl up ON him this time. Yup, right on the belly, her arms wrapped around his middle protectively..falling asleep as well.

Wicked Trickster

God Solder- Wolf
Anafae
God Solder- Wolf
Anafae
God Solder- Wolf

((*hugs* Go rest ))

((*passes out cold* ))

Timid Smoker

Anafae
Aoi_the_Awesome
Anafae
Aoi_the_Awesome
Anafae
Aoi_the_Awesome

Of course, she did follow and crawled right into bed with Jameson as he laid down, instead choosing to curl up ON him this time. Yup, right on the belly, her arms wrapped around his middle protectively..falling asleep as well.
Jameson woke up slightly when he laid ontop of him. He peeked his eyes and smiled falling back asleep as he wrapped his arms around her tightly. He actually liked her near him veyr much. He didnt mind cuddling with her either.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Anafae
God Solder- Wolf
Anafae
God Solder- Wolf
Anafae
God Solder- Wolf

((*hugs* Go rest ))

((*passes out cold* ))

((*Blinks and tilts head* wow didnt know I was that good.))
Aoi_the_Awesome
Stryder Neversnow
Aoi_the_Awesome
Stryder Neversnow
Grahl crouched, looking like the monster he was, he sniffed the air, testing her scent, it was a familiar one, but is feral self said she looked to tasty, but he could smell raw meat, raw and bloody, and then he saw it fly through the meat and snapped at it with large jaws, shredding it and devouring it, and it was gone, but his hunger was barely satisfied, looking down at himself his only clothes was a simple loin cloth, thought not known for over dressing, Grawl always kept his leather jerkin and armor, and his hammer, it was gone too, and the large knife usually on his belt was gone aswell. His eyes turned up to his mate, questioningly, the feral side subsiding in a way only she could make it, but then something darted beneath them and with a great swing of his arms he lept forward, a roar ripping through the quiet forest as he sprang past his beloved mate.

Mary was about to crawl over to him when she saw the his feral side was subsiding a little but then he darted off. She looked at him and followed. "Grahl!" She yelled chasing after him. She she caught up she jupmed on his back with him getting away and she tried to stop him.

He landed on the ground with a thud, running on all fours after the elk that had evaded him earlier, his eyes blazed, he was getting closer, closer, and soon it was all over, the kill had been made, Grahl's blood stained jaws opened in a roar of triumph......the meal didn't last long, ogre's didn't waist time when it came to eating, but he wasn't full ogre, he was half human, and soon with his normal self's eyes he looked at the carnage that surrounded him.

Mary looked at him and went infront of him and the carnage. She got on her two legs and stood infront of him. "Grahl.." She said and went around the carnage to him. She knelt infront of him and cupped his cheeks with her small hands. She could tell her was back to normal. "Oh Grahl...."

His voice rumbled like it came from a deep well and looked at her small form "what happened" he said looking around, bones, blood, hardly any flesh of any kind, his stumach felt very full and now he knew why "gods, did I eat anybody?" he asked in a low growl of horror as he looked at her, his eyebrowsed raised "your not hurt are you?"

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
Aoi_the_Awesome
Paro-Daryl
Aoi_the_Awesome
Paro-Daryl
Aoi_the_Awesome
Paro-Daryl
(( You reached your dream avi? ))
((yeppers! I am so happy))

Yatta!! whee

I'm glad i could help make it happen, i helped neko get some pretty costly items xD
sooo I'm pretty used to doing nice deeds smile
d;aw -huggles- you are nice

(( Mostly because i love my neko!! redface cool ))
((hehe. Oh hey do you wanna rp again?We were using Lilliana and um....um...someone..i cant remember your characters name))

(( Darius, probably, I wouldn't mind having another round of rp. Hes in his room atm ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff