Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Riushin ~ Silver

Riushin watched the next man come in, eyeing the enormous pistol at his side. It was...slightly intimidating. Obviously could only be used by him. Riu looked down again and went back to his drink, finishing the wine in his hand and setting the glass on the table.

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Blake smiled back at Derek for a moment, noticing that the cream absorbed right into his skin as quickly as it did.
"I'll remember that for the future."

[[Gah.. moment of writers block]]

Eloquent Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The gunslinger growled, touching at his mask momentarily. He looked like a man who had seen too much trouble, his hand pushing the empty glass forward. "Another." His voice was smooth as silk, a monotone broadcaster's voice that tapped at the nerves, set hairs on edge.
"Who are you people?" He turned a wild gaze once to everyone in the room, his mask hiding his devilish sneer, though he snorted laughter.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
((Lol Its okay. xD Suffering a bit myself. I've got three pms waiting for me to reply to and I can't think of what to say.))

The teen nodded a little then took another sip of his drink. He was almost.. reluctant to have Syr see him like this. He didn't know how she'd react, if she would at all. He didn't know what she thought about him, though he knew that she hadn't reacted the same way to him yesterday as she had the day they'd met. He sighed, confused now. He glanced over at the guy with the huge pistal, then looked over at Riu, blinked then waved, "Hey, Riushin! Whats up?"

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

Whistling to herself she gave teh door a light kick to open it, feeling too lazy to use her hands, and she stepped into the bar. Dressed in a younger fashion than her usual, she could've blended in with any group of teenagers, well, the majority anyways. Her small frame aided to this fact, but it was Syr, a little too tall for the part, and no highschooler could possibly hope to pull off the right hair color to match hers.

As she strode up to the bar counter she gave a nod or smile to those she passed, but then her steps slowed when the smell hit her. Something was burned, and she could also smell...
"Dereck." Her eyes zeroing in on what her nose caught first, she saw the man at the bar counter, looking a little more than worse for wear. It was also making ehr senses go haywire, and her fangs ache. Animal instinct was trying hard to come over her, but she had enough sleep and food to keep it down today. So at most her pupils tried to change and were caught halfway through cats-eye slits and normal human ones by the time she got to the bar.

"What happened?" Her voice was soft, her expression concerned. Unconsciously she meant to reach out, but then she stopped - why would she touch him? And where? The hell am I thinking? That's this kid's death warrant. So her hand came back to herself but her eyes spoke the actions she could not do.

(( duh duh duh.....))

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Blake watched for a moment as Derek sat there, a mix of emotions plaguing him before he turned to see Riu in the back corner. A moment later he heard the other man ask for a refil. Taking the glass, he would fix the man another drink before sliding it towards him.
"There you go..."
When he heard the question that was presented to the room at large, he raised an eyebrow.
"What does it matter to you who we are, sir?"
When he saw Syr come into the bar and move over to Derek, he assumed the boy was in good hands, the two of them had been hitting it off lately, and didnt want to interupt them.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
The teen had just turned back to the bar when the door opened. By some strange sixth sense, he knew it was Syr. He whimpered inside his head, wishing she wouldn't see him.. but sure enough, she came over. He turned and looked up at her, holding his left arm close to his chest, hoping she wouldn't notice the absence of his hand. "Hey Syr," he said quietly. His eyes met hers and he saw in her eyes what she wanted to do. "You don't have to hold back.. it doesn't hurt as much anymore," he said quietly then sighed and turned away, explaining in a louder voice, "Got my a** handed to me by an angry angel with a flaming sword. I'm lucky to have come away from it alive." He looked over at her again and tried to smile, as if it didn't hurt to do so. "You're looking rather normal today. Not going to any bars to kick a** then?" he asked, trying to change the subject.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image "Not quite..." She was a little more worried about him than herself to explain fights were unavoidable, and she'd just been avoiding visible wounds that this lot seemed to make a deal about. Her eyes moved over his skin, and even to the arms, lingering a half second more on the missing hand, then moved back up to his eyes. For some reason she ahd an urge to pull himinto her arms and keep him there, another part of her had an urge to fly off and give this so-called angel a piece of her mind. Neither she did, for it would only cause trouble. "Why did this happen?" And give me names...

Eloquent Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The nameless gunslinger snickered, his ageless gaze zeroing in on the strange bartender. "Have some respect for your elders." He snapped, black gilded hand slamming into the bar-top. He seemed to hiss under his metallic covering, his aura flaring suddenly. This was not a being to trifle with, no normal man of muscle and bone.
"Little b*****d. Do your job."

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
He saw the look in her eyes, knew what she wanted, and sighed, because she didn't do it. "Atleast you hide you wounds well," he said, lowering the stub of his arm down to rest on his lap. He hesitated when she asked that, knowing he couldn't go too far indepth because it would cross the invisible line god had put down. "He was pissed at me and got permission to 'duel' me. Michael," he answered her unworded question as well, "He has hated me more intensely than the other angels.... You know.. its said his sword only burns those that are truly evil.. Guess I"m a b*****d then huh?" he said with a sad laugh. Then he sighed and stood, gesturing with his good hand for her to follow him, then he picked up his glass and took her to the available corner booth, away from the others. He knew he couldn't keep teasing her with 90% of the truth and he felt that if he at least only let her hear, that his punishment wouldn't be so bad. He sat and gestured for her to sit with him.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

She nodded and followed him, though before leaving her almond shaped eyes narrowed dangerously when the man down the bar snapped at Blake. "His job is to serve drinks, not answer questions. Don't cause trouble." Her tone was enriched with that dead accent again, and her eyes made it perfectly clear she didn't care who or what this guy was, if he was going to start trouble, she'd gladly end it. Her bar or not, Blake was a friend.

Glancing to Blake and letting him know she'd be only a call away, she turned and followed Dereck to the booth. Sitting across from him and keeping a long, keeping a pointed ear out for any signs of trouble.
"Michael...forgive me, I'm not....well-learned...in all that, but alright. So, why?" Michael, huh?

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
When she sat across from him, he sighed when she said that. Damn. He sighed again and looked at a loss for words. He didn't know how swift he'd be Smited, but hell, he was tired of not telling the whole truth to someone. "Its a long story.. Do you truly wish to hear it?" he asked, looking tired and lonely. His gaze shifted over her, taking in her pointed ears, her strangely shaped pupils. He knew she wasn't human, knew she could very easily kill him if she didn't like what she heard.. but for some reason, he really wanted her to know and understand the hell he was in.

((Writer's block tickling at my brain.))

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

"Considering the circumstances, I would very much like to hear the whole story. All that you're willing to tell." She gave him a reassuring smile, making herself comfortable so she could listen better. Unfortunately, the smell of his blood was wearin away at her will. Slowly....

((np, we can work around it most like ))

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Blake looked on at the man as he snapped, slamming his hand down on the bar. For a moment, Blakes eyes glanced at the counter top. There was now a large hand print there, a few scratches. He would have to re polish it, and that was not something he was looking forward to doing. Hearing Syr comment to the man, he looked over her, holding her gaze and nodding, understanding her intentions and then watching as Derek and herself went off to the corner. Turning his attention back to the man, he stood there, unmoving.
"Ive been doing my job. And im no 'little b*****d', sir."
He tried to keep his tone civil, putting a little emphasis on his last word at the comment to respect your elders, though Blake wasnt young by most standards, even though he looked 18.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
((lol it was temporary.))

He nodded slowly at her words and he got the feeling that she was losing control slowly. Something inside him twitched and before really thinking about it, he scooted around the corner of the corner booth and put himself right beside her right side. "A long, long time ago.. when the earth was young and the creatures were still simple. .the angels ruled the heavens and the demons ruled the fires inside the earth. Man had yet to be created by a bored God," he said, his eyes going distant. "An angel.. with wings as dark as the starry night sky, descended from heaven to roam the earth, watching after the little creatures like he had been told.. It was there, in a forest much like that one," he paused, pointing with his hand at the forest painting, "Near a waterfall, that he found a demon. They were forbidden to raise to the surface of Earth, and as such, he drew his lance made of God's brilliant star light, and approached.. Little did he know, she was the most beautiful of all." He winced and clutched at his chest, over the place where the twelve pointed star shaped scar resided. He was still without a shirt, he just noticed, "She saw him, but was not afraid. She just looked up at him with her mysterious black eyes and beckoned him closer..." He looked over at Syr then, his eyes full of ancient pain, "She seduced him and he loved her, made love to her, and in doing so committed an irrevocable sin. He made a child with a demon." He looked away and shook faintly. "The other angels found him years later, playing with a child-girl as beautiful as an angel and as dangerous as a demon. His love and child were slaughtered and burned in 'holy fire' while only he was spared." He sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "His wings were cut off and he was dragged to the heavens, his own lance buried in his chest. He'd impaled himself in hopes that if he died, the angels would not harm his love and child... When they threw him before God.. She cringed at him and told of the 'monstrosities' he had committed and, with all the wrath in the heavens, the angel was cursed just before he died... It took a very long time.. but the curse activated.. and the angel was reborn as an awkward human boy, with all memory of what he'd been. Many years passed but the angels' anger did not diminish for the fallen one. What happened last night was the worst, but its happened before. It will happen again and I don't think I'll live through it next time." He grew quiet and stared at the table, his right hand absently clutching at his left arm. "Only one angel pitied me.. but all she could do is heal me when the others beat me. I don't know if she'll come this time.. she's very.. arrogant and bitchy." He laughed faintly, "But when she's nice, she's more so than anyone I've ever met."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff