Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

Biting back certain comments, meanwhile doing ehr best not to physically reach out yet, not quite trusting ehrself, her eyes were full of worry for him, and even more concern at this point. "They shouldn't do that to you...while I dont believe in God or love, neither should trifle with the other in my mind. Your heart was yours to give to whomever. They're in the wrong. And..." She sighed heavilly, looking down at the table, at her hand with the one claw extended on the index nail absently scratching at the table top.

Biting her tongue, she retracted the claw and brushed at the bits of polish and wood she'd carved out, revealing a symbol only her kind knew. A symbol of rageful vengeance...but then she covered it with ehr hand and looked back to him
. "I'm sorry that I can't wage war on your behalf...I am...likely the last person you need near you with them being so cruel."
Shouyou Saishii:

A single sound would run through the air, Metallic and light. Almost celestial in it's chorus. If one would look out of the door to the Tavern, They would see a single highly misplaced sight. A tall, Six foot one Japanese male would be seen. Clothed in a golden oversided robe that looked like something a Japanese noble would wear. The sleeves and tales drafted behind the man almost god-like in they're nature. If one looked upon his skin they would notice the pale peach tone highly contrasted the dark raven black hair which stood atop his head, Tied upward in a ponytail which hung down his neck. The right hand which clasped a large five foot Khakkkra(ringed staff) would show dark black fingernails graspigng it firmly. The left arm limp at his side. Slowly the male would push open the door and look about, Silently his crimson hues gazed upon the room before him.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
He watched her after he finished and when she said all that, he didn't know what to say back, so he didn't say anything yet, just wrapped his ruined arm around her waist and hugged her side gentle. "You're right. My heart is my own to give to whoever I choose. And honestly, I don't care that you're bad for me," he said quietly. "I've known since the beginning that you were dangerous and could easily kill me.. But that didn't stop me from wanting to know you, to be close to you." He raised his good hand and placed it over hers, he'd seen what she'd done, recognized the symbol too. He'd not seen it in a long time. "I don't want you to wage war on my behalf. This is something only I can deal with. They won't stop til I'm dead, they wont forgive me. They'll destroy anyone that gets in the way, I know it. The only thing worse than an angry angel is a horde of them." He actually chuckled then, "For some reason.. I don't have anything bad to say about demons. I've known only one and she was everything to me."

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image "Dereck..." His arm around her was giving her a bad trip with her memories, and she actually lifted her hand to her head, as if that would stop them from coming. Gently, she pulled from his arm, but held onto his hand, so he didn't think her cruel. "There's a lot about me, you don't know. I'm not a demon...and I could very well raze them to the ground, yes, I could." Her gaze came up to his, holding it firmly. "But there's a risk there that doesn't involve you and me, and I can't be party to that. I know this doesn't make much sense when you know so little of me...but trust me. I want to be your friend...it's been a long, long time since I've felt this relaxed around someone - and trust me, you've somehow dodged some swings I somehow forgot to give...but I don't want to lose that. And Idon't want to cause you more trouble." If they find out he's hanging with me...well...then we'll both be finding trouble.

Eloquent Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The gunslinger coughed into his hand something wretched, hacking like a dying old soul until blood came out and into his gloved palm, himself wiping it away without a second thought. Taking another huge gulp from his second glass, he growled, eye gleaming red from behind his steel mask. "Speak no more." The air grew noticeably colder, the heat of the room swept away. Ol' Nameless's hand laid splayed flat on the counter, frost forming and cracking divots into the worn wood, his back rising like a pissed off cat.
His attention strayed suddenly however, and the masked apparition swiveled it's neck, teeth bared at the golden flushed arrival. His eye drooped down and back to the bar-top, a thunderous groan from the older gentleman.
"Buncha' queers.."
[â–¡]Before the story begins, is it such a sin, for me to take what's mine, until the end of time.[â–¡]

User Image
Riushin ~ Silver
'A word to the wise when the fire dies you think it's over but it's just begun.'

Riushin watched as more people entered the bar, some familiar faces since there has been more regulars. Others a little knew, though he hasn't been paying that much attention to the newer ones.

Riu stood up and took his wine glass behind the counter and started washing it in the sink.

[â–¡]We were more than friends, before the story ends, And I will take what's mine, create what God would never design.[â–¡]

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Blake watched the tavern quietly, not entirely sure of what to make of the events around him. Derek and Syr were in the corner, probably having a very pivitol moment in what was their potential relationship, the gunslinger at the bar grouching at him and leaving dents in the wood that he would have to fix later on. As well there was another man coming into the bar and looking around for a moment. He nodded to the new figure and greeted him as politely as his mood would allow.
"Afternoon sir... Anything I can get for you?"

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
He shivered faintly when she pulled away and held her hand when she didn't pull it away as well. "I don't doubt that," he said quietly, meeting her gaze. He sighed softly at her words and slipped his hand from hers, moving his hand to his arm, which had started to sting from where he'd held her earlier. "If anything, I'm glad you feel relaxed around me," he winks at her, "And trust me, I didn't dodge them." He shook his head and sighed as he leaned back against the soft cushion of the booth. "I'm already in alot of trouble. Lil more wont kill me just yet. There's no need to worry about that," he told her, but he knew what she meant anyways.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image Maybe I should leave...he doesnt have to know why...I could even fake a death...again... Her eyes were storming with troubled thoughts and she sighed. "Can we...get some air? In the forest or something, I dont care where, just yeah..." Her eyes nearly begged him to be outside, under a sky...she couldn't stretch like she wanted, but at least it wouldn't be a bar or city.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
He slipped away and stood, gesturing for her to follow. "Yeah. Come on," he said softly, one hand in his pocket while his ruined arm swung lightly at his side. He led the way over to the painting and looked back at her once, his dark blue gray eyes intent and questioning, but he voiced nothing as he turned back and slipped into the painting. The familiarity of the place hit him and he cringed. It didn't just Look like the place. It Was the place where he'd met Iona. He let out a sad sigh as he wandered over and sat beneath an oak, leaning his back against it as he turned his gaze to the painting of the bar than was hanging from a branch of a nearby tree. He waited for her quietly.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image Stepping through the painting not long after him she paused, blinking in the brightness of the place. A few seconds and she saw him, and gave him a small smile for thanks, though it remained small when she noted the way he was a little tense. This place couldn't be...ah, s**t. I fail. "Sorry about that...but I was never meant for bars or cities...or anything this world has to offer at all now. Not the human world, anyways."

Stepping up to him, she let the tightly wound power unravel a bit, and she paused as she started to grow several more inches. She closed her eyes, masking the pain of it as her nails lengthened, sharpened, and her hair grew longer, and longer, curling slightly towards the ends that brushed the earth beneath ehr feet. Her skin was already its usual color, moon-pale, and her eyes took on a certain glow to them, intensifying the inner green flames.

Her features grew more sensuous, more beautiful, maturing from that of a human to something else. She appeared almost celestial, a fallen star rather than a rebelious young woman with an honest temper. And, oh, it was feeling great to finally--- She stopped, and opened her eyes. She couldn't fully show him what she was, but she needed this break from being disguised as a human
. "I'm sorry for all the trouble...I truly am. And for any that may come from us having met at all...but I'm a creature of nature, a being misunderstood for as long as there's been angels..."
[â–¡]Before the story begins, is it such a sin, for me to take what's mine, until the end of time.[â–¡]

User Image
Riushin ~ Silver
'A word to the wise when the fire dies you think it's over but it's just begun.'

Riushin looked around. The bar seemed almost empty now as the other two went in the forest painting doing something he doesn't really want to know probably. With that note, he took a seat at a bar stool on the other side of the counter and took out the straight shaving razor. He opened it up and just began to twirl it around his fingers.

[â–¡]We were more than friends, before the story ends, And I will take what's mine, create what God would never design.[â–¡]

High-functioning Bibliophile

Still curled up on the couch with his dragon, Saph stirred and opened his eyes. He blinked red eyes once, ran a hand through his blue hair and asked "What the hell just happened?"

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Blake watched the two of them jump into the painting, wondering what all was going to occur between those two. Shrugging it off slightly, he watched Riu come up to the bar and start playing with the razor.
"Well, seems I havent gotten to really talk with you since my first night in here. How goes things?"

Flash looked up as he finally heard the man on the couch trying to wake. He remembered what Ruby had said and head butted the man hard, attempting to knock in back out.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
He looked up at her when she came through the painting, his eyes were old and tired. When she changed shape, almost to her full form, his expression didn't even twitch. He just gazed at her like he'd known all along, despite having not. He lightly shook his head, "You've not caused me any trouble, and what will be will be," he said simply, then he added in a gentle voice, his expression softening, "You're so beautiful." He smiled softly and the pain that looked like it had been plaguing him all night was temporarily gone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff