Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
He raised an eyebrow at her words, surprised. "You came to see me?" he asked then he smiled like a pleased kitten. "I'm glad to hear that. And Yeah.. I didn't expect to be so bad off either," he said with a sigh. "I'm glad you came as well. I find that.. I wanted to see you, even if I didn't want you to see how badly I'd got my a** handed to me." He frowned a little and gently took her hand in his, giving it a squeeze. He silently willed her not to let go this time. Her hand was so much smaller and delicate than his, so soft, where as his hand was large and his fingers slightly boney, his palm a little rough to the touch. His dark blue gray eyes closed briefly as he took a drink of his ambrosia, going ahead and finishing it off with a smile, licking his lips. This one had been even better than the previous batchs he'd made, maybe it was because he'd made it for her.

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
[[ gonk Blake needs subtitltes... xd ]]

Blake watched as Ruby burst through the door and throw the afore mentioned frying pan at Saph's head and start arguing with him. WHen she started speaking another language, he just looked on, stunned. He had no idea what they were shouting about, but he just smiled. He loved seeing that she could take it out on him like that. It was part of hte reason he liked her. She could hold her own.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image (( Blake should play some games xD ahaha ))

At first she mean to pull her hand away, and whenshe didn't she felt she was losing control of this situation. Sipping at the ambrosia, she gave him a smile but then set the drink down. She still had a bit left. "But why would you want to see me? We've just become friends...and still hardly know eachother."

High-functioning Bibliophile

"Oui eteud!" (You idiot!)
"E's cun-!" (I'm sor-)
"Yvdan ymm draca oaync!" (After all these years!)
"E teth'd-!" (I didn't-!)
"Ruf luimt oui?!" she screamed. (How could you?!)
That was the last straw and he snapped "E mucd so vulic!" (I lost my Focus!)
That shocked her back into english "W-what did you say?" she stared at him with wide eyes.
Saph stared down at his hands and spoke softly "I lost my Focus Ruby. That's why I came looking for you. I lost my Focus."
"Saph..." her voice trailed off. So this was why he had been so weak in the Arena? She knew something had been off but... to lose his Focus... She reached out and placed a hand on his head, a gesture of reassurance "I'm sorry."
He reached up and held her hand within his own. It had been a long time since she'd acted as a sister towards him. "Yeah. I am too."
((Here are subtitles! XD
Ruby: Saph you fool! How could you do this again! Doesn't it matter?! All the destruction you caused before?!
Saph: I didn't mean to! It just happened!
That's what they said last time. XD ))

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
He raises an eyebrow then remembers she's never had real friends, where as neither had he. He looked thoughtful for a moment, then spoke thoughtfully. "I don't believe that I have to know everything about you, to be your friend and to want to see you again," he told her, raising his right hand to scratch at his cheek faintly. "But if pressed, I really don't know why. I just wanted to see you again. That's the best I can think of," he said softly and settled his eyes on her with a gentleness in his. "And well, I did get to see you again, and I find that makes me rather happy. After a long life of loneliness and pain.. looking forward to something that wasn't a hastle or a pain.. You're alot more precious to me than I let on," he says softly and in that instant, the loneliness in his eyes was laid bare, before he looked away and briefly shut his eyes. He coughed a little and shifted faintly, pulling his hand away. "Sorry. I've said too much."

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Blake was simply stunned with the whole situation unfolding before him. He had no idea what they were talking about, but for some reason or another, the screaming stopped and they were exchanging apologies. He was so confused for the moment. Still standing there, he simply looked on, not sure fo what to do at this point. It seemed they needed to work things out, and he had no place butting in.
User Image
R e e n i ~
THIS PICTURE IS TOO CUTE ARRRRGH IT HURTS MY BRAIN

While Cymiraa was sleeping, Reeni stirred inside the lamp. She was sick and kept sleeping for long periods of time. Not waking up to eat enough honey to stay healthy. Reeni woke up and knew she had to get out of bed to eat some and stay alive, but she felt so heavy and weak. She rolls out of bed and crawls to the kitchen of her little house, but she doesn't see the honey on the counter she left it.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image "Za...it's alright. Life happens, right?" She gave him a comforting smile and took his hand again and gave it a gentle squeeze, then finished off her drink. "Besides, I understand perfectly."
(( bah, sorry, lame post ;-; ))

The two returned to Draconian, speaking softly in the odd language. After a few moments they seemed to come to an agreement on something and Saph got up from the couch.
"Thanks." he nodded to her.
"Yeah yeah. You'll still have to regain my trust... but there's no way I'm gonna leave you without your Focus." she waved him off and motioned for him to follow her to the bar.
Saph grinned and shook his head lightly "Same old Ruby. Tough as nails, cute as a kitten."
Ruby's eyebrow twitched and she turned to glance over her shoulder at him "What was that...?" she asked with an overly sweet voice.
The man visibly paled and held his hands up before him in an attempt to appease her "I'm... going to shut up now?"
She grinned at him "Good answer." They sat down at the counter together and she looked at Blake with a small smile "Two cokes please."

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Blake smiled softly as the two of them came over to the bar counter and ordered their drinks. Reaching into the fridge, he pulled out two for them, setting one before each of them.
"So, everything alright?"
He looked a little concerned for the two of them.
User Image
Garotsu came flying in from the east on his sheet of ice. He was oddly sitting on it rather then standing on it like he usually does. Garotsu had a long and hard weekend, he spent almost every waking moment of it awake and training, evidence of it could be seen all over his body and clothing, though he had a simple content smirk on his face. Once he landed in front of the door, the ice disappeared into the air, and he pushed the door open, walking in and letting close behind him, all while still smirking. He looked around, his one visible eye had a distinct showing of his sleepless nights. Seeing Blake, Rudy, Syr and a new face to him, he waved to them all and greeted them. Bowing to the man and introducing politely "Hello sir, my name is Garotsu." and then turning to the familiar faces "Hey Bake, Ruby and Syr how have all of you been doing?" smiling brightly to everyone there.

Ruby and Saph accepted their drinks with a smile before they exchanged a look. Saph shrugged and Ruby nodded before they returned their attention to Blake.
"Kinda... sorta..."
"Not really." Saph butted in.
Ruby glared at him and he shrugged again before she turned to Blake "Saph lost his Focus. It's... what gives Bonded their power. Without it, their attacks are weak and they slowly start to lose their connection with their partner..." she glanced at Vi and Li who were now sitting together on the couch and talking avidly.
Saph threw back his coke like a shot and set it down on the table "Any questions?" Despite the somewhat dead tone to it, the boy was actually serious. If Blake had any questions about what they were and what they had to do, they would answer. He glanced up as Garotsu entered "Yo. I'm Saph."
Ruby nodded to Garotsu as he came in "Hey there. I think Cymi's in her room in the hotel." she motioned to the painting.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
((lol Its okay. I got to head to bed soon.))

When she took his hand again, he looked over at her sideways, a faint smile pulling at the corner of his lips. "In this, I wish you didn't understand. No one should know what a painful life is like," he said softly, giving her hand a squeeze. As he sat with her, he began getting this weird feeling, a tightness in his neck, like he was being stared at. It was a creepy feeling, and he recognized it. "s**t. I don't need this right now... I'll be right back.. Someone's looking for me.. Don't worry, this one's human. Even if she's a crazy b***h," he muttered, sighing. He raised her hand and tenderly kissed her knuckles before slipping away and standing. He was getting too old for this, was the thought that crossed his mind, then he inwardly chuckled, since this body was only nineteen. He went over and out the doors of the Crossroads, going outside. He found her there waiting for him, dressed in what looked like a black overcoat over her work uniform. She was staring at the building, as if she knew he was there, but couldn't actually see him, but when he walked closer, her eyes locked on him and she frowned. Esmerelda was a beautiful little mexican woman, just a foot shorter than him with hair a mass of black ringlets that spilled about her shoulders. Her eyes were a bright emerald color, probably where she'd gotten her name. They talked for a few minutes before finally she started to realize he had no intention to go anywhere and she sighed before saying goodbye. It was rather calm of her actually, and for a moment, the teen wondered what the woman had up her sleeve. With a feeling of dread, he turned and went back into the Crossroads, sighing as he went over to Syr. "Sorry about that.. I think I"m going to head to bed. I feel exhausted for some reason," he said, the tired look in his eyes showing truth in his words.

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Blake waved for a moment to Garotsu as he entered and asked how everyone was doing before he returned his attention to Ruby and Saph. He listened as Ruby explained what was going on and he nodded, grasping the concept. He probably wouldnt ever understand the severity of the concept completely, not being what they were and not having to deal with that, but he did understand the bond of a partner and companion. At the mention, he looked down to Flash, knowing they were bonded by blood. He would have no idea what would happen if he lost his brother.
"Well then... I guess my only question is if there is anything I can do to help you out?"
He looked back and forth between the two of them for a moment as Flash came over, sitting down and setting his head on Blake's thigh, enjoying the contact with his brother.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff