Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
He looked over his shoulder to her with a smile and nodded. Continuing his search in the bar area, he came to the conclusion that it wasn't here. Getting up, he had a look of disappointment upon his face. Think Garotsu... the kitchen maybe?... I have to try

He ran off into the kitchen and started look around in there. He looked in all the cabinets and even in the freezer and fridge. After that he attempted to squeeze himself behind the appliances to look for the vial. What if it rolled back here somehow??? He thought, as he looked behind and under the oven, getting old grease on his shirt, hands and face.
User Image
R e e n i ~
THIS PICTURE IS TOO CUTE ARRRRGH IT HURTS MY BRAIN

Reeni waited a little bit to try the tea, since she had learned tea was a hot food that could burn her. She dug right into her little slice of cake happily instead. Reeni munches on it until she sees the steamy wips off her tea lessen greatly after a passing cool breeze. Reeni sips on it, "Mmm! This is all so delicious. Thank you Cymi!"

Cymi took a bite of her cake and smiled at Reeni. "Well I am glad I could help you dear. I think when Garotsu get here we will talk about that trip I wanted to take you on." She said quietly and then went back to her tea and cake. Even the warming rays of the sun couldn't get her mind off everything that had happened in the days past. Suddenly her thoughts turned to Victor and then Garotsu and her heart started to race and she blushed bright red, despite trying not to.
User Image
R e e n i ~

"T-then I wont be sick anymore?" She asked with a note of hope in her voice. Reeni couldn't wait to have her wings back and be able to express herself. Flutter around. Be all cute and bubbly again.

User Image
A thought hits Garotsu at a million miles an hour, it was like a light at the end of a dark tunnel to him. Ignoring everything else that could have been possibility, he ran for the hotel painting. Lunging at it with his hand, he reappeared on the other side and bolted down the hallway, towards the room they all slept in.

Once there he looked for the bowl Reeni slept in for a night or two. I think this was the last place she had it out, it has to be here! Finding the bowl on the night stand where he left it before, he quickly moved to look in it. Upon looking in, a bright smile grew on his face, he reached in and picked up a vial from with in it. "This has to be it!" He cheerfully and happily roared. He ran back out to the bar painting, repeating how he came in to go back out. Once back in the bar, he bank real hard to turn into the forest paint. As he came down and touch the floor with his left foot, his right foot came swing just as fast and caught the left foot, sending Garotsu flying into the painting. Reappearing on the other side he was still airborne and once he did hit the ground, he hit hard, but he kept his his hand with the vial high as to not damage it.
She looked back at Reeni putting her thoughts aside. "You won't be sick anymore, I promise you that Reeni." She said with a smile. She sipped at her tea again and continued, "As I said, we will get to that when Garotsu comes--- Oh, hi Garotsu." She said quite stunned at his entrance.

((Edited))
User Image
R e e n i ~

She smiles slightly, Reeni really wanted to feel better already. She hears a thud and looks over to Garotsu on the floor, "A-are you ok!" She said and was going to get up if need be. Even if she couldn't help, she would try.

User Image
He slowly got up, looking up at them with a smile. Quickly walking over to Cymiraa and Reeni, he held out the vial in front of them. "Is this it!?" Hew spoke with a heavy-ness on his breathing, and for his appearance, he was covered in filth and sweat. "It was sitting in the bowl you slept in for awhile Reeni, I remember it being the last time you had some." He said with a great big smile on his face.
User Image
R e e n i ~

She gasps, "Yes! Thats it!" She cheers up even more now. Her adoptive family was all here and Garotsu found her honey. She listens to where he found it, "Oh... I could of sworn I left it on the counter..."

{{{ Im going off to bed, my head is killing me tonight. Sorry guys }}}
((Ok Osiasya, feel better!))
User Image
Garotsu felt like he has finally done some good, as he put the vial in Reeni's small hands. Once he did he fell backwards onto his back and let out a long sigh, he was already tired to begin with, now he feels like his body had very little energy left, but he was happy to have done a good deed.

He propped himself up with his arms and smiled at the two girls.
"Good job, Garotsu!" Cymi said happily. She looked him over as he laid down and giggled. He was covered in all sorts of black and tan stains ans smelled of sweat, grease, dirt and floor polish. "My, you sure are a mess. didn't you just take a shower too?"

((Sorry about my delay...that lady wouldn't shut up. >.< ))
User Image
He looked at Cymiraa and blinked, for a moment he didn't comprehend what she had said, and then remembered where he has been. "Y-yea I did.... I guess I need another now huh?" He said with a slight blush, though only some of it could be seen, under the dirt and grease on his face. He looked around and say the lake and waterfall, with a smirk he said. "Or maybe just a dive in the water." He looked back her still smirking.

((its fine, ^_^))
Her face lit up at the chance to go swimming. With a grin she stood up and discarded her hoodie and looked at Garotsu. "Race you!" She exclaimed happily and she ran full speed to the water and jumped in feet first. She was completely submerged and and water was just right, cool but not cold. She swam for the surface, and took a gasping breath. Waving at Garotsu she smiled yelling, "Come on! The water is great slowpoke!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff