Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Blake smiled gently at her, noticing that she was pretty out of it he didnt want to push it any further. Finishing up wiping down most of the bloodier spots, he checked all her bandages once more, making sure they were secure before he settled in on the floor next to her. He would stay here with her as long as he felt he needed to be, wanting to just sit down and be close to her while she was on the mend. He noticed that Cymi had things over at the bar for now, and he felt she was more than capable to hand out drinks.

Dapper Autobiographer

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Yeah, Riu and I are pretty old friends. I'm Kou. I was the bartender at the old bar. The one this place was modeled after. Now I'm a journalist in town. Figured I'd actually check the place out. The last time I was here was only for a moment."

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
When she sat with that coke, he chuckled lightly. "Coke huh?" he said with a light smile, not mentioning that he'd ordered that every night he'd been here save last night and tonight. When she said that, in that tone, he realized that the herbs he'd gotten were, right from the start, useless, so he went straight to the bowl with a light blue colored cream. He gently took her right hand and brought it towards him, wrist up. "Hold still.." he muttered before picking a small cut and applying just a little of the cream. He waited a full three seconds before muttering a curse and using the same black cloth from earlier to wipe the cream away. Nothing had happened. He then wiped his hand clean and dipped a finger in the bowl with dark pink cream. If this didn't work, he'd give up.

He tilted his head to the side, absently biting his lip a little as he gently spread the cream onto that same cut, which nearly instantly healed. He sighed a little with relief and continued, applying the dark pink cream to every cut and bruise on her arm, when it was all healed, he gently massaged her arm to work the remainder of the cream into her skin. Like always, his touch was so gentle. He'd forgotten about every thing else til he looked up and froze. He blushed intensely and let go of her arm. "Sorry.." he muttered, kind of withdrawing.
She perked up a little more, her interest peaked. "Oooh! I know so little about him...I just kind of wandered in here one day, decided I never wanted to leave and ended up with a job." She said with a giggle. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Kou. My name is Cymiraa, but you may call me Cymi." She said holding out one hand out in friendship.

High-functioning Bibliophile

Vi shifted slightly to accommodate Blake if he leaned back. He observed his partner carefully before nodding and settling down to sleep. He knew she'd be fine by morning.
Without thinking, Ruby leaned her head on Blake's shoulder as exhaustion became more prominent in her mind. "Thanks." she murmured softly before she drifted off.

((I'm off for the night. Feel free to move Ruby if she becomes an obstacle. XD ))

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

Syr frowned down at the cream, and not at him. There was no way he could know what she was...obviously since he had needed to experiment. Unless it was a clever ploy..but...no. There hadn't been anyone from teh City in years, so no...maybe he was just a concerned person and guessed right. "It's not a problem, I don't mind...but what's that cream made of?" She asked, chewing ona forkful of rice next and examining her arm where the wounds had been. The only thing that can heal me other than time is that of an angel's lifestream...angel's blood...where the hell did he get a cream like that?

Dapper Autobiographer

6,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kou returned his hand and they shook.

"It's a pleasure Cymi, and don't worry about Riu, that's just the way he is. Has a chip on his shoulder. And the walking in and never leaving, I think that's how we all got our jobs," he laughed.

His left eyebrow raised as something caught his attention, although it appeared that nothing had happened.

"I'm sorry, I have to run. I'll be stopping in more regularly. Tell Riu I stopped by!"

And like that, out the door he ran. Only 4 dollars were left on the bar next to the empty glass of iced tea.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
He relaxed when she didn't appear mad, though her frowning at the cream made him chuckle a little. "It's just an old remedy I picked up at-" he stopped and frowned, remembering what had happened the last time he said anything about himself, "A long time ago." He shook his head then took the empty cream jar and put the dark pink cream into it before putting the lid back on it. "Here. I'm sure you've got some more cuts and bruises in places you wouldn't want lil ol' me to touch," he said softly, chuckling to himself. Then he gently wiped his hands clean with that piece of black cloth before he set to eating a bite of the delicious chicken she'd cooked. He looked over at her sideways and when he noticed her staring at him still, he sighed and shook his head. "I'd tell you but last time I told anything about my old self, I went into a coma for a day and a half. Just bare with me," he said in a tired, lonely voice.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

After a half minute more of considering his words and the cream, she nodded and gave him a friendly smile. "Don't worry, we all have our secrets." Again, that playful wink and she turned her attention to ehr food, mixing some rice onto one of the carrots and then eating that with a bite of chicken and pineapple. "Mm~ it's so good~ I feel like I haven't eaten for days! Is everything alright for you?" She asked, changing the topic back to the matter at hand - food.

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Blake smiled gently as Vi moved a bit to let him lean back comfortably, and a little more as Ruby leaned over and let her head rest against his shoulder. Looking over at her, he noticed she had fallen asleep. He sighed contently to himself. He wasnt going to move untill morning, or untill she woke up. For a while, he would just sit and watch the things go on within the bar.

[[Night Ruby]]
Slightly stunned she shook her head and grabbed the 4 dollars off the counter and put it in the drawer. After the money was secure she walked over to Arii. "Refill? Where are your thoughts going?" She asked, concerned.

"You can't linger here, you know." She stated quietly and coldly. She hated to wreck things for her sister, but it had to be said. "You can see what happened to Victor when he defied her. It is only a matter of time before she will take all that is dear to you and break your spirit as well." She took the last few gulps of her drink and put the glass heavily upon the counter. "Yes, I do want a refill." She added with a grim smile.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
When she gave him that friendly smile and winked at him, he relaxed and regained a little life. "It's delicious. You're an amazing cook," he said, totally honest. Most times, he'd had to lie about that, just to make someone smile, but for her, he didn't have to. She really was good. He took a few bites then picked up the can of Amp and raised it to take a sip, the action revealing a white bandage around his right wrist, a little spot of red coloring it. He set the drink back down and went back to eating. Completely oblivious to if she'd noticed, he continued eating, moaning occasionally at the taste. God it was the best food he'd had in.. years.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

Syr was too happy about food in her stomach to amke much of the glimpse of bandage he was sporting. And not that it was any of ehr business either, they all ahd their own abttles. She'd won hers, and she in some small way that wasn't paying attention hoped he conquered his.

Halway through her plate she paused to stretch and crack ehr back and roll ehr shoulders, and then she leaned back forward to keep on at her food.
"So do you work here to or live here?" She asked, merely curious and wondering if maybe she ought to apply too. Or maybe not.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
He'd finished his food by the time she asked that and he smiled softly when he looked over at her. "I don't work here, I just started living here basically. I actually quit my job three days ago. I'd had enough of the crap I got put through five days a week so I just turned in my uniforms and left," he said with a light sigh, cracking his neck absently. "My boss was pissed.. had to throw away my phone to get her to stop calling me," he added with a sigh. "What brings you here to the Crossroads?" he asked, looking over at her, his dark eyes watching her curiously.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff