Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
He chuckled lightly, "And as I said before, I don't doubt that. I know you could totally kick their asses, but the innocents that would be hurt in the process would far outweigh the satisfaction," he told her, his tone at first playful but by the end was serious. When she said that, he raised her hand to his lips and pressed a kiss to it. "And I've never had a friend. Ever. I have people I've met, people who I know, but none I've ever allowed to be my friend. Only Her. And they killed her," he said quietly. "But, thankfully, they cant do the same to you, so I need not fear." He nodded when she said that and chuckled, remembering saying much the same to her the other day. "I wont tell, don't worry," he said softly then when he heard her stomach growl, he chuckled softly at her obvious embarrassment and kissed her hot cheek. "I know exactly what it is you need," he said quietly, "And I offer it without hesitation. You believe I wouldn't know, after healing your wounds the other night with my own blood?"

High-functioning Bibliophile

Saph opened one eye to look at Blake "No need to be so cold." He listened carefully to the words Blake had said in the time he'd been awake, ran them over again in his head. After a moment, he opened both eyes as a wide grin spread on his face "Hey. You and Ruby together? Li tells me that you two looked pretty cozy together." he winked.

Li opened one eye from his perch on Saph's shoulder and gave Flash a calculating look. After a moment, he hopped onto the head of the couch and stuck his tongue out at the wolf. He made silly faces at him, obviously hoping to aggravate him.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

All playfulness and embarassment disappeared as she looked upa t him seriously, frowning deeply. "I don't need it...I'm not wounded. That is the only time I need it...but I do require food to re-energize, just like any other creature." She gave him a wary look, her eyes lingering on his neck and then flicked back to his eyes. "That is either a very brave or foolish offer, it's a good thing I consider you my friend...and that I am not severely wounded."

Then the gentle smile came back and she took his hand in hers and she started leading the way back to the bar. "Thank you though...for being so generous. But I wouldn't bite you unless I lost control. I'll explain....at another time." Another, hopeful smile that he wouldn't ask for more questions, and a desire was there to nto be pressed on the matter. true, she was a little fatigued and the blood would aid that completely...but it was too much pain and mess and something she did not wish to do, especially not for what food could also fix.

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Blake looked over to the man on the couch as he asked the question about him and Ruby. Raising an eyebrow for a moment, he thought about how to answer the question.
"Well, Ive told her that I like her, she's admitted some feelings for me and has told me I gotta really try if I want to have her. So far I think Im doing alright. I wouldnt say we're officially 'together'"
Blake did the air quote gesture with his fingers as he said 'together'.

Flash watched the little dragon jump up higher on the couch, almost running away from him and starting to make funny faces. He tilted his head slightly, wondering what afffect it was supposed to have.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
"Its neither a brave nor a foolish offer. You'll understand with time, I assure you," he said quietly. When she took his hand in hers, he gave it a gentle squeeze and he followed her quietly towards the bar. "You need not thank me, I did nothing but offer," he said softly and when they stepped through the painting, he blinked a few times. He hadn't realized how dark it was inside the Crossroads. "Bloody jesus, I can't see a thing," he muttered, raising his free hand to rub his eyes and thankfully, the world came into view and he sighed at the sight. More people. "I'm hungry too. Should we ask for something or just cook again?" he looked over at her, giving her hand a squeeze.
[]Before the story begins, is it such a sin, for me to take what's mine, until the end of time.[]

User Image
Riushin ~ Silver
'A word to the wise when the fire dies you think it's over but it's just begun.'

Riu wiped his nose with a towel after he sneezed, then threw it in the trash. He was having a boring night. Compared to the Corridor, there was nothing too eventful going on in the city, at least for him. Apparently people seemed more attracted to small places in the desert than small places in the city.

[]We were more than friends, before the story ends, And I will take what's mine, create what God would never design.[]

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image "Za...I'm too dizzy to cook...and I'm a clutz already int eh kitchen..." She swayed once through the portal back into the bar and she blinked several times while seeming to teeter a little to the side before catching ehrself repeatedly.

She saw Blake, and that saph guy was awake on teh couch...but not causing trouble, which was good. Rubbing her eyes, she shivered, feeling cold too and she growled softly, then sighed after.
"I dont know, which do you feel like?"
Cymi awoke in her battle form in another strange glade this time completely alone. In the silver dark of trees at twilight she could still just well enough to see there was blood spatter everywhere, including herself. Looking to her side she saw she was curled around what remained of some kind of body. Standing up slowly she shook off her exhaustion and tried to get a better look at what she had killed. Seeing it was the shape of a demon she grew increasingly confused. She slowly made the shift back to her human form. Suddenly a voice behind her startled her making her jump around to see where and who it was coming from.

"You shouldn't be surprised, Cymi. You knew this was bound to happen eventually with your contract." A male voice said in the shadows. He stepped closer to her slowly. "Don't be afraid of me, Cymiraa." He cooed quietly as he held one dark gloved hand out to her. As she stepped away he chuckled, saying as he stepped from the shadows into the light, "I suppose if you saw my face, you might not be so afraid thought you wouldn't believe it." He was 6 feet tall with ebony hair, two fuzzy black ears perched on the top of his head, aqua colored eyes and deeply tanned skin. He wasn't wearing dark pants, no shirt and you could see the tribal tattoos and scars that covered his chest. A silver heavy linked chain with a padlock similar to Cymi's hung on his neck.

Her eyes opened wide as she say him and whispered to herself, "Vic...Victor." She turned pale as she saw Victor step out from the shadows in his human form. "If you're normal that means..." She trailed off as she fainted from the shock of it all.

He walked over to Cymi and looked down at her fondly as he picked her gently like a child and carried her to the only place he knew she would be safe, The Crossroads.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
He felt at first, rather than saw her teetering. He released her hand and gently wrapped his restored arm around her shoulders, letting her lean against him to steady herself while at the same time offering his warmth, and he was very warm, despite being shirtless. "Then I suppose I'll cook for you, since I don't see the resident chef," he said softly as he led her to the kitchen. His gaze shifted to Blake and the two by the couch, but then he settled back to the task at hand. When they arrived at the kitchen, he very reluctantly released her shoulders, letting her lean against the counter. He sighed and shook his head as he looked around. He wasn't as swift in the kitchen as she, or as a normal chef, but he had the weird knack of making anything he cooked taste delicious. He frowned and ran his tongue along his teeth, right hand absently tracing the rune on his left, then he set about opening the fridge and getting out ingredients. "There's fresh fish in here.. Feel up to some sushi?" he asked, looking over at her. Because she'd healed him by speeding his own healing, his hair was just a little longer than usual, and was now wavy/curly at the ends.

High-functioning Bibliophile

Saph nodded sagely and gave a cocky grin "That's Ru for ya! You're lucky though, tried flirting with her when we first met, got a frying pan to the face for the effort." he rubbed the back of his head somewhat sheepishly before grinning at Blake "By the way, don't tell her I called her Ru please? She'll kill me."

When no reaction but a tilted head was given, Li snorted out a yellow flame and crossed his tiny arms. Flapping his wings, he hovered forward so that he was level with Flash's eyes. He stared at the wolf... and promptly turned away to fly back into the air. How dull. Dogs are such foolish creatures.

((Sorry! I'm multitasking right now. sweatdrop ))

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image 'Bleh...fish isn't my thing unless it's a campfire trout. Sorry..." She felt bad for disliking his suggestion, but she didn't want to lie and have to eat the stuff. Especially raw. (( omg, my lamest post yet xD ))

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
((Lmaos It wasn't so bad. Straight to the point.))

He nodded at her words and set the things down on the counter and gazed back at the contents of the fridge again. He then straightened and looked up at the ceiling, scratching the stubble along his jaw. Then he suddenly snapped his fingers and set about looking through the contents again, pulling out several different things, thankful everything was in there. When he couldn't find just one ingredients, he frowned then went over to the cabinet and opened it, finding it there. With a soft laugh, he set about making this secret creation of his. "Have you ever tried the human equivalent of ambrosia? Its incredible," he said with a grin. It took a good twenty minutes, but when he finished, he set down two glasses filled with a thick, clear amber colored liquid. "Now.. the recipe is a secret, so don't tell anyone or try to make it yourself," he said with a warning look, with good reason. If it wasn't made right, it turned red and became horribly bitter. There was always a thin like between nasty and delicious. "Despite looks, its very filling and totally nutritious. Try it," he urged before picking up his own glass and taking a sip. It was the consistancy of a milkshake but held a sweetness not unlike honey or syrup. It was totally strange.
Cymi came to in his arms as he was stepping up to the bar. "Victor..." She muttered.

"Just be quiet, I'll explain another day. Until then, as much as I hate it, I have to leave you here." She said putting her down in front of the door. "If you want that to stop happening, you waking up from a blood frenzy, then you might consider locking yourself up at night." He looked into her eyes and said quietly, " We have much to discuss, soon, I think." He kissed her forehead and turned, transformed into a Great Dane and ran away around the corner.

Cymi walked in the bar weak, flushed red, and covered in blood. Just great, I really do like I killed someone. She thought as she went to the kitchen where he things were in a complete daze.
[]Before the story begins, is it such a sin, for me to take what's mine, until the end of time.[]

User Image
Riushin ~ Silver
'A word to the wise when the fire dies you think it's over but it's just begun.'

Riushin looked up as someone new entered the bar and he knew he spoke too soon about it being uneventful here. The girl was covered in blood. The sent filled the bar heavily. All he did was turn around and look at her though. He wanted to see what she would do, the razor was still in his hand.

[]We were more than friends, before the story ends, And I will take what's mine, create what God would never design.[]

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
[[Its alright Ruby. People multi task.

Syr: Its alright, Ive had worse.]]

Blake laughed a little bit at the man on the couch, using a nickname for Ruby when they both know she hated it.
"Well, I probably should to gain points with her... but this once I'll spare you. Frying pan huh? I really hope she doesnt try that on me... She wouldnt have much of a pan left..."
He chuckled, rapping his knuckles against his head for a moment to illustrate the idea of having a thick skull.

The large wolf continued to watch the dragon, wondering about its antics and why it was trying to get a reaction.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff