Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image Taking a cautious sip whi;le keeping her eyes on him, she was surprised at the taste and consistency. The sip turned into a longer drink, and she found she had to come up for air before she guzzled the glass. Licking ehr lips she smiled at him, reveling int eh taste. "It's delicious..." Noting Cymi coming in she moved out fo the way. "Oh, hey Cymi." it was a happy greeting, but she frowned a little seeing ehr covered the way she was. but...it wasn't really her business. She was walking, so she seemed in one piece, but... "You okay?"

((editted))

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
He chuckled softly, seeing her enjoying the drink so much. When she came up for air and said that, he laughed softly, "Thank you.. but sadly, its nothing compaired to the angelic ambrosia I loved." He sighed then and suddenly looked over as Cymi came into the kitchen. "Holy s**t, girl. What happened?" he exclaimed in surprise. She looked like hell all over. The smell of the blood that covered her hit him then and he grimanced.

((Writers block again. xD))
She nodded at Riu as she passed out of respect. She was all the way over to her pack in the corner when she heard Syr. She stood up and offered her a weak smile. "Hi Syr. Fine, really just exhusted and feeling like I saw a ghost." She went back to looking through her things absently.

((sorry for the weak post. >.< ))

High-functioning Bibliophile

Saph nodded and grinned "A vampire yeah? Though I'll admit I've never seen the wolf effects on one before." he raised an eyebrow quizzically before shaking his head "Well don't worry anyway, it's only if you piss her off. What you should really worry about is whether or not she decides to set you on fire." he grinned. He looked over to the door as Cymi entered "Okay... what the hell happened to her?"

Li rolled his eyes at Flash You're so boring! Vi's more fun than you are. he floated back up and onto Saph's head who looked up "Done trying to cause trouble?"
Hmph.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image 'Well, you should have a quiet bath, warm and softly scented and put it out of your mind. Feeling clean and mroe relaxed might do you wonders." Her unasked for advice was soft, and full of concern for her. But it seemed like Cymi would be alright, just needed some rest and a reboot from whatever it had happened. Or so Syr guessed, judging by the look sof her and knowing her own deal of fights.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
The teen looked over at Syr as she offered advice to Cymi and he couldn't help but smile. Compaired to the way she'd been when they'd first met, this was uncharacteristic of her, and that only made him smile more. But then he turned his gaze to Cymi and frowned, his eyes displaying his worry. "She's right you know.. You should get some rest and relaxation. You look like you definitely need a Lot of it," he told the bloody woman as he leaned the counter next to Syr and gently held her hand in his own while his free hand held his own glass of ambrosia.
Cymi turned around and smiled at Syr and Derek. Standing again with Reeni's lantern in hand she replied, "Oh I planned on it. Just wanted to get Reeni's lantern before I went anywhere else. I left it behind on mistake last night. I might also enjoy a glass of cream, while I am at it." she walked past them both and turned pausing as she walked out the door to say, "Thanks for the concern...enjoys each others company."

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Blake looked over to Saph quizzically.
"Setting me on fire? I think I should be alright... I have a particularly good handle on manipulating the elements."
He chuckled as he looked over at Cymi finally. She was very blood covered, but he was a little used to that today, considering what he'd had to come in and clean up this morning.
"I have no idea, but Im sure she';s in good hands."

THe large wolf looked up at the dragon. He wasnt being boring, he had been given particular orders to keep watch on them, not frolic like a puppy.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image Syr smiled after her. "Get better, okay? " She was keenly aware of Dereck's hand in hers, and before she could think not to, she squeezed it a little. When the girl left she felt a slight blush bruning her cheeks and she took her hand away, sipping at the ambrosia again. "Shall we find a place to sit?"
She walked out into the bar area and set down Reeni's lamp on the counter top. She took a glass from under the bar and filled it with cream downing it in two gulps. Seeing Blake and Ruby she gave a little silent friendly wave and refilled her glass this time with cream and vanilla vodka. She took it in one hand, and Reeni's lamp in the other and made her way to the hotel painting touching it with her forehead out of tiredness.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
He watched Cymi leave, feeling Syr squeeze his hand, then he glanced over at her when she pulled her hand away, a smile on his lips when he looked at her. "Of course. Unless you'd rather stand the whole time," he said with a teasing laugh. He pressed his free hand to her lower back and guided her out of the kitchen and back over to the booth where they had sat earlier that day. He sat and took her hand, pulling her gently down beside him before scooting over a little to give her room. "Do you have any plans for the rest of the evening?" he asked, looking at her curiously. He took a slow drink of his ambrosia, now down to half a glass. No matter how many times he had it, it was still the best thing he'd ever had. He'd never get sick of it.

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image As she walked with him and they sat, she had to wonder why she was so at ease with him. Was it because he was an outcast, as she chose to be one? Or was there really something else? Is this what it meant to have friends? His words itnerupted her thoughts and she blinked, looking to him and realizing they had sat down. "Huh-oh! Um, no, actually. I came by wondering if you were okay, really. The way you left last night and all, I thought I'd come in and check on you today. I really didn't expect you to be so bad off, but...well, I'm glad I came, haha." Re-focusing on him, she sipped at the ambrosia, shivering while savouring the taste of it.
She put her things down on the nightstand and walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. As it grew warm filling the room with steam she stripped down and got under the water letting it beat down on her skin, savoring the warmth. A pang within her chest caught her off guard and she brought her hand up to her lock which was freezing cold to her touch. How could he be...so much has changed since we knew each other. How could he make me feel such...strong feelings? She thought squeezing the lock in her hand the water hitting her face washing away all of the traces of violence from the night before along with her fresh tears of the strange unnamed feeling she felt currently. After what seemed like almost an hour she got out of the shower dripping wet and freezing still. Wrapping a towel around herself had went back into her room. She collapsed on the bed letting her hair fall gracefully around her. She reached up and found Garotsu's necklace and fell asleep, a single tear falling down her face.

High-functioning Bibliophile

"Yes setting you on fire." Saph laughed "A handle on the elements huh? Ruby's got a flare for fire and I'm rather particular towards water myself." he sighed and his cocky grin was replaced by a rather somber look "We're total opposites her and I. That was a good thing once upon a time, then I screwed it up..." He shook his head and his grin returned "But whatever-!" his head snapped towards the door.
"Saph you son of a b***h! I'm going to kill you!" the door slammed open and in walked Ruby. The moment she laid eyes on the blue-haired boy, she hefted the frying pan in her hand and hurled it at him.
The man didn't even have time to register before the pan slammed into his face and he fell back on the couch. "Son of a- Dammit Ruby that hurt!"
"That was the point." she stormed up to him and grabbed him by the collar as she glared at him "What the hell did you do this time?! It's been 10 years and I told you not to head back in to that blasted place! But do you listen? You damn well don't!"
"Oh... that... Um, well ya see..." he tried to talk his way out of it.
"Saph oui vuum! Ruf luimt oui tu drec ykyeh! Tuach'd ed syddan?! Ymm dra tacdnildeuh oui lyicat pavuna?!" Ruby released him and switched into Draconian, shouting furiously at him.
"E teth'd sayh du! Ed zicd rybbahat!" he returned.
The two began to bicker back and forth. Vi had floated in after Ruby -now in his smaller form- and sat down on the couch before glancing at Li How could you let this happen?
Li gave him a somewhat sorrowful look There was nothing I could do.
(( Ack so colorful! I'm using Al Bhed as a substitute for Draconian till I can make my own cipher. sweatdrop ))

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
(( s'all good, i started laughing so hard when i recognized what you were speaking xD ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff