Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxTHE RYEX FAMILYxxxxxxxx
nathan ~ saorla ~ laurel

He wanted to... What? Feed on her energy? Or the boat's energy? Saorla doubted that Onyx would appreciate it very much if she gave him permission to do that, and she sure as hell wasn't letting herself be someone's meal- if that's how this even worked. So she shook her head gently, setting her bowl of cereal down while Laurel dug into hers. The little girl's amber eyes were fixated on the man in quiet curiosity, her spoon clinking lightly against the bowl with each bite. "I don't think so..." The older fae answered, looking just a little wary. "Other than the ship or a living person, what else might you be able to feed on? Would drinking from blood packets be a sufficient way of drawing energy?" The thought turned her stomach, but Saorla was fairly used to it by now- Nathan and Laurel drank from those from time to time. She only hoped that Onyx kept her fridge stocked with the packets- knowing her friend and her aversion to vampires, the fae was certain that she would. Otherwise, what would stop vampires from snacking on the customers?

Blue eyes flicked to the door at the sight of the new addition, taking in the woman's blue and yellow hair. Saorla grew quiet while she spoke to the man demanding energy, only giving her a slight smile in return when she finally looked up and noticed her. "Hello~" She greeted back, shaking her head. "Not a problem. Maybe you might be able to help him out more than I was able to?" The fae smiled wryly- she certainly wasn't going to.
The tug on his hair seemed to wake Nex up a bit, causing a grin to go across his face. One could see now that his black fangs were slowly growing. "Damnit, I'M loverboy! Brother is much too manly for that!" He then grumbled something about being tall and muscular, then about beauty, before he continued being intelligible, "But no... Know... No-know, I don't know?" almost intelligible, anyway. He gazed about with much lethargy, and started slowly leaning to one side, as if he would topple without intervention.
"I can has energy?" A second past and Nex could almost feel another halberd soaring at him, so he added, "PLEASE! Pleasey-pleaseplease... McPlease... And thank you, sir ma'am."
Nex stopped his leaning by putting a hand on the bar top. His obsidian claws sank into the counter as his knuckles whitened. If someone took a picture of him one would think the Asper was braving a great storm. He looked over to the fae and responded. "Oh yes! Blood has Soul, Soul is great energy. Yes sir, thank you sir. Ma'am. Or sir, I thought that was unisex now? BUT yes! Please."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Heiden had just gotten back aboard the ship from dropping Jenica off at the airport. He was on his phone with someone.

"uh huh, no it's cool...I didn't think you'd call. Well yeah. I am. Hm well I just got back and I do have things I need to take care of. -laughs- no I'm serious! C'mon why would I lie? Alright, sounds good. Talk to you later. Bye." he hung up the phone and shook his head.

Coming down into the bar would be a sight. A room full of people he basically didn't know. Not really anyways. Heiden was onyx's son. A son that had turned out to be a brainiac, got a pardon by the elves in gaia and got the chance to go to school with them. The price he paid was that it sped up his aging process far quicker than his already quick self did. As per his unusual species, his aging process practically stopped at nineteen. Needless to say he looked exactly like his father Soverus accept for the color of his hair. Silverish grey with streaks of white. It was the sign of a prodruct between an immortal and a non-immortal. Behind his mothers kessen chu, she was human. The kessen chu was strictly given. It could not be passed on by any means.

"Heeeello" he said with inquiring in his throat. His silvery moonstruck eye's glanced about until they landed on Sorla.

Yes...he remembered her. Oh how surprised she must be to see him so quickly grown into a young man now? He closed the distance between them and then hugged the beautiful fae briefly.
                              "Its been a bit...I hope everything is ok? Mum told me you will be joining us! Welcome aboard. If there's anything you need just ask okay?" he said reassuringly.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

nathan ~ saorla ~ laurel

Saorla merely nodded and turned to disappear into the kitchen after one last little glance in Laurel's direction, determining how safe it would be to leave her daughter alone with people she didn't know. Despite the fact that it she only going to be out of sight for a couple of minutes, the paranoia she always felt from having her children around Starlight still lingered- even after all these years. But it seemed safe enough here, so the fae flitted into the kitchen, gone from sight within the blink of an eye. After she located the blood packets, Saorla popped a few into the microwave to warm them up, pursing her lips the whole time. Blood was disgusting... She was just glad that the plastic covering blocked the smell- for now, anyways.

Upon wandering back out and handing the blood packets to the man, she watched another figure enter the bar. Saorla started to greet him just as she had done with the other two, until she blinked and did a double take. No way... "Heiden~?!" The fae's eyebrow lifted for a split second before a grin grew on her lips. She returned the hug he gave her after striding over, shaking her head when he was so much taller than her. And she wasn't short, herself! "It's been a long time!" The last time he had visited, around Christmas a few years back, he was just a child... And had gotten into some trouble with Nate. Such an amusing memory~ "I believe the last time I saw you, you and Nathan blew up a gingerbread house and left covered in icing." Oh, she would never forget that. Not ever.

The fae nodded out of habit when Heiden asked her if everything was alright, not wanting to spill her sob story to her friend's son. "I'll be sure to do that if I need any help, thank you~ But so far, everything is running smoothly!" Saorla was all smiles now. "How have you been, then? Your mother told me about you training with the elves awhile back~" Which was why he already looked so grown. Much older than Nathan, despite the fact that her son had been born a couple years before Heiden.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Heiden gave her a nervous laugh. "Yes, that's right! Still do enjoy gingerbread from time to time." he chuckled a little. He'd like to see Nate again but was worried he wouldn't recognize him. Maybe it was better that way?

Heiden slipped behind the bar to put the kettle on for a tea. Both of his parents were advid tea drinkers. His silvery eye's looked at her from under some of his fallen hair.
                              "mm-yeah. Mum wasn't too happy about that. She could see how much I was suffering though. I felt a lot older than what the limits of my little form was. It was maddening. I fully welcomed the age boost. Oni though...well I'm her only son. It takes something to beat that kessen chu of hers. I robbed her of the only baby years she was ever going to have. She sacrificed for me. God only knows how much I love my mother." he sighed but continued on.

" The training went very well. I can fully help my mother now having achieved the high rank of an alchemist. Everything was good accept for nearly being killed by my room mate. Nugh, I don't want to talk about that though! I'd love to go back and take a few other things but...I think I've aged enough." he told Sorla. He gave her just a quick rundown of things.

"It was hard though. I mean I don't possess any magic in my blood ... I was limited but while going to school I had to study with mum's Captain in the Bal Molagmer. Skilled theif in the making." a winked. He held up his hand to dangle Sorla's coin purse at her. He nicked it when he had first hugged her.

( Tiny mod there xD all in good fun. )

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image
Where~ Bar With~ Nex and Ailsa Wearing~Dark&Femme

She laughed shaking her head.
"Wheres Godric? That sereph should know better than to leave you alone." she said watching as the other handed Nex the blood packets.
"Or did everyone forget you need a baby sitter at all times? Or...on the off chance that you actually grew up, did you grow up?" she asked lifting a brow with a grin.

She would make sure Nex downed the blood before leaning on the bar and looking over at him.
"So, Lover boy. How long are you guys in for this time?" she asked him. She was actually here because Lucifire had asked her to visit. She hadnt been expecting the boys to be home, but it was a good thing. Lucifire missed Kabi when he was gone. It was so cute it was almost sickening.
A black stained hand ran through her hair.
"And besides Godric, where thats little s**t Logic?" she said looking over her shoulders a moment. Logic had a habit of showing up in the most...odd ways. She remembered him once appearing on Kabi's head, using his ears as reigns.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
                                User ImageAilsa Graystone

User Image

When you play with fire....

Ailsa turned, closing the book as she did and smiling. She looked for a moment like the young woman that she was, embressed that there was no way that she could hide her large belly. Then the look vanished and she looked up. "Yes, my first. Hopefully my only for a little while."

Ailsa rested a hand on her belly and smiled for a moment again before it slipped away. "Hopefully the baby will be a girl. I don't know what I am going to do if I have a boy." Ailsa would just have to deal with it she knew. At least she had lots of people to talk to in case she needed help.

She looked at the akward man who had entered and nodded in greeting.

Ailsa turned when she saw Hieden come back in, and she gave him a small little wave. She hadn't really spoken to him when he was young and he might of had a crush on her. She had to admit she thought he was rather handsom then and still did even now. He had grown up looking really good. She gave him a smile and nodded.

Ailsa also greeting the new girl who made her way in, a supernatural very clearly.

When they fell into their own conversations it was alright. She was waiting for Raziel, though she had a feeling it was going to be a while. The book was opened again and she began to read.

//[L]ocation: Asper's Bar //
                                              [C]urrent Music:
                                              Blue Flames//
                                              [M]ood:
                                              Calm //
                                              tatus: 35 Weeks Along//
                                              --- Your gonna get burn.
Nex nodded in thanks to the fae, as energy held priority over words. His fangs had grown so long he hardly had to open his mouth to bite down into the packet. The blood was gone in no time, his fangs were back to normal, and his eye burst open like someone just gave him a shot of adrenaline.
"YES!" He shouted happily before calming down to a normal level, "Pfft, fat chance on growing up. I just died, was all." Nex nodded like it was a normal happening before continuing. "Godric should be here soon. No one was ready to depart yet, but I stole brother off first, so he could see Luci. Though the portal business kinda drained me more then I expected; coming out of recovery and all." He sighed a little, happily. Talking again felt good for him. "And I have no idea! I just came to get Kabi to Luci; I have no idea what our actual plans were, hah. Sometimes it's fun taking things as they come, yeah?"
Nex hopped behind the bar and started looking about for something to catch his eye. He still spoke to Neesa, "Do you know of anything about? I mean, I KNOW there is... There's always some conflict somewhere. That's why I love these places; they're always so dynamically exciting!"

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

nathan ~ saorla ~ laurel

She nodded throughout his story, listening with obvious interest. Saorla could easily see that they both loved each other- and could only imagine how hard it must have been for Onyx to let her son go like that, knowing that he would age so rapidly and that she would miss the formative years of his childhood. Granted, her children naturally grew at a rapid pace, but it was still slow enough that she was able to enjoy it a bit. "I'm glad to hear that the training went well, at least! And a high rank alchemist, ehh?" And through a roommate that tried to kill him? Saorla shook her head at that, not asking though she wanted to. Obviously, the assassination attempt hadn't succeeded. Thankfully~! "Maybe a little down the line you could go back and train more... People who love to learn never truly stop."

It was after the comment about being trained to be a skilled thief that Heiden held her little coin purse in his hand. Saorla's face grew shocked for a few short seconds before her features became impish, her lips pulling into a smirk. She hadn't even felt him reach into the pocket of her jacket! "Tricky, tricky~" The fae hummed, taking back the little purse from him with a laugh. "I did not even notice." Saorla slipped it back into her pocket, glancing towards the tea kettle he'd put on a few moments ago. It still wasn't ready, but she would definitely be having a glass if there was enough! Supernatural being or not, she was still Irish. And she loved her tea.

Saorla's gaze turned to Ailsa when the woman finally spoke up, smiling reassuringly in her direction. Even without Laurel drawing attention to it, she could clearly see that she was uncomfortable with her baby bump. "Oh, boys can be fun, too~! Are you waiting to find out what the gender is after it is born?" In her opinion, Nathan had been a lot more low maintenance to care for than Laurel had, though she would never say so aloud- especially when her daughter was sitting right in the room. And speaking of which... Heiden hadn't yet met Laurel! As if on cue, the little girl hopped down from her perch at the table, carrying her empty cereal bowl over to the kitchen and placing it in the sink. She flitted right over to her mother afterwards, gazing up at Heiden with the same inquisitive look that she greeted everyone with. "Ahh, right. This is Laurel~ The newest addition to my family."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Catching a glance at Ailsa heiden smiled and waved at her. Yes, it was true. He did have a little crush on her back when he was trapped in that much younger body. Maybe it was coincidence or maybe it had been because of hanging around Raziel so much, but he'd taken note of girls with red hair. Pregnant or not Ailsa was still very pretty. Heiden could even now better appreciate how lovely Sorla was. How lucky was he to be in the same room with so many beautiful women!? Sometimes, he really liked his job.

Heiden grinned at Sorla when she had said that she hadn't felt a thing. It was a good sign. A little girl came gliding up to Sorla who she introduced as her daughter, Laurel. Heiden smiled at her with that boyish grin of his.
                              "Hi Laurel. I'm Heiden, its nice to meet you. Welcome aboard the Asper." he replied in greeting.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image

User Image

Ailsa made a face, looking down at her belly bump with a funny expression on her face. It was half worry and half fright. She had read all shorts of books talking about how much better girls were then boys, and books talking about the complete opposite. She was sure that she would have to figure out which was better (if any gender really) for herself.

Instead Ailsa just shrugged. "I'm sure what ever happens I will be fine. I have lots of people to talk to anyway." She smiled at the little girl as she closed her book and turned her attention to Heiden.

"Good to see you again. Are you going to be sticking around for a little bit?"

[C]urrent Music:
                                              Blue Flames//
                                              [M]ood:
                                              Calm //
                                              tatus: 25 Weeks along//
                                              --- Your gonna get burn.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Heidens head turned towards Ailsa once more. A smile graced his lovely lips before he nodded at her.
                              "yeah, I'll be hanging around for a good while. It's good to see you again as well. How are you feeling? Nervous? Don't be because you are right. You do have a lot of people around that can help you. People that I know will help you. I suppose you are waiting for Raziel? You know the clinic he also helps out at here in Lockeport can help you too. The current people are mostly supernatural and the doctor is good. You should see him for a check up." he said nodding his head

"what will the species of your baby be?" he asked out of curiosity.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image

User Image

Ailsa nodded. "I could always do that if he doesn't show up. I did want to ask him a few questions though, but those could always wait." Then she grinned again. "That's good to hear. Hopefully your studies are not completely over with though. Always more to learn. But I'm feeling alright. Nervous right... you have no idea."

Ailsa gave a shaky laugh. She was nervous as heck but she was trying her best not to think about it. Instead she pushed her thoughts back and turned her attention to a different question.

"I'm not sure. I assume human. I hope though for what I use to be."

[C]urrent Music:
                                              Blue Flames//
                                              [M]ood:
                                              Calm //
                                              tatus: 35 Weeks Along//
                                              --- Your gonna get burn.

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Casie lowered the half devoured flank of meat and grinned at her mate, "Enough for now." She replied in answer to the question about her consumption total. Licking her lips clean she gave a flick of her wrist tossing the rest of the T-bone onto a plate of scraps beside the chair as she leaned back. "Hmmm... Hunting." She began to purrr, the deep rumble in her terry cloth clad chest growing as she looked up at Raziel through lowered eyelashes and smirked. He was already leaning over her form, having bent down to run that wicked tongue of his along her arm to catch the errant juices... the temptation was too great.

Raziel felt himself yanked definitively off his feet and into her lap. She tipped his torso back and secured her lovely adaptable cushions against his toned shapelyness as she moved in for a hearty smooch. Finally pulling back with a playful nipping and gnawing of his lower lip she backed off far enough to say, a little breathlessly, "Good morning." And then chuckling she disentangled her arms and tails and freed him to wake the kids. Seraph's little modeling performance filled the room with the kind of hilarity that you want to bottle up in time and take with you to uncork when the clouds roll in and you can't see the sun. It was pure joy to just be a family having silly fun. She wasn't oblivious to her daughter's consternation, but Casie had her doubts about whether Anael would every be able to do the same things her twin did, so she was reluctant to try and comfort her girl child about the matter with promises of some day.

When they moved to head out Casie held open the door sending them off with, "Happy shopping, My Loves." The last two words weren't emphasized in any particular way and neither of them paused or gave it direct special acknowledgement. But inside, they both felt it through their bond. That extra little bit of sweetness, the additional warmth and fuzzy happiness that comes, when saying I love you or hearing it said is still new and fresh. Before it becomes that comfortable old friend and resolves into a steady strength, when it still has the power to give your stomach butterflies and make you giddy.

By the time the three got back Casandra had finished off what she still wanted of the blood and dead meats and gotten a member of the staff to come take all the mess away. She was thoroughly looking forward to getting her teeth into something with a bit more kick when they found some prey to play with later. Raziel came in very excited and the twins came in very tired. Laughing she tucked them back under the blankets content to wait since she wasn't strictly hungry just eager. Eager knew how to wait, especially when it had an fellow wanting it to flaunt new clothes for him.

Using her tails to grab the bags containing the various components and goodies he'd bought her out of his hands, she whisked off her towel with a snap and flung it at him in a 'here catch' gesture. Grinning she made her way into the bathroom hips swaying and shut the door with a kick of her foot. There followed appreciative sounds of ooos and aaahs and the occasional drifting comments of 'that's cute' or 'very nice'. Then came the full blown transmission. After the twins had fallen asleep last night and before Casie drifted off, she had asked Exesus to finally explain in detail how the imprinting bond worked. The full extent of what it was capable of communicating between the two lifemates when they made a conscious effort to control the link was astounding. She decided to... practice/experiment now.

Visually she sent him what she saw in the mirror, she had on the casual clothes at the moment, the things she meant to wear when they left later as a family to go out hunting. She also sent a second layer of awareness. How it felt to be her, in those clothes head to toe. Her feet snugly laced into shoes that had her already feeling the rush of earth beneath her soles. Imagining the pull and strain of steel cabled muscles as she bounded after her quarry in a rush of adrenaline. The softness of the shirt fabric as it lay flat across her abs after having draped down over the expanse of her chest. How it felt to be in possession of that mammoth feature, that was being so expertly restrained and harnessed by the little black garment which both bound and enhanced her shape.

Casandra even took the time and effort to open herself to how she was feeling emotionally about her physical and visual appearances, and about the reasons behind this moment... and she gave him that too. She sent her pleasure and gratitude at having received the gifts. At knowing that he took time and care and thought when picking them out. The fact that she looked good, and the fact that they would be functional... it was all a result of his efforts on her behalf. This meant something, it touched her to be cared for and loved enough to have this kind of detail attended to so she gave back her thanks not in words but in the very emotions that it aroused to have been on the receiving end of such seemingly mundane... and yet such tender attentions. She gave him all this, sent these three layers of her self-awareness in this moment... and then let the contact fade away.

Looking at herself in the mirror she saw that she was actually blushing. She hadn't dreamed that deliberately exercising the imprinting bond would make her feel so vulnerable and exposed. Quickly getting changed she piled everything she was currently wearing into a semi-neat heap for when the twins woke later and it was time to go out for their training. Scrambling around in the other bags she put on the things she found in great haste and then opened the door and stepped out. It hadn't taken her more then 90 seconds tops and she hadn't even glanced at the effect of the second ensemble in the mirror. In fact she was still blushing... and she looked like THIS.

Tails: She has 4 of them
Physique: Yummy Body ^w^
Race: Valkyrie, Daemon
Full Name: Casandra Freya Kane
Battle Armor & Weapons: w/Her Wings

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items