Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

With a bed full of snugglies Casie didn't wake until her stomach absolutely demanded in no uncertain terms that she feed it and feed it now. Even so this happened fairly early because she was still so depleted on energy from using raw lightning to take out Janesca instead of dispensing justice in a more traditional manner. Cracking open her eyes Caz looked around at the peaceful faces and forms of all her loved ones, it at least appeared that she was the first one up. Slipping out of bed as smoothly as she could, disentangling herself from little arms that were only willing to give up their holds when she redirected their grips on to their father instead for a cuddle buddy, she tip toed into the bathroom.

Hot running water was soon cascading down all her angles and making her feel like a new woman. She wanted to stay in there until she dissolved into steam it felt so good but her tummy just wouldn't shut up. So she hopping out as soon as she felt clean all over she wrapped a towel around her buxom form and rung her hair out until the red locks would hang meekly about her damp skin. Rumble... sigh... Creaking open the door she slipped wraith like across the intervening distance to the entrance that lead out into the hallway and escaped out like a naughty child.

She bounded down the steps catlike and popped into the kitchen still wearing her after shower garb where she promptly caused several things to rise... in including the heart rates of all the men and the tempers of all the women. But when the head chef, a red face woman, found out that she was from the mysterious room who'd left a very substantial funds source with the front desk last night, she stuffed her pride and annoyance under a chopping block deciding to just charge the chit triple and got Casandra what she asked for.

Back up stairs Caz sat happily in the rooms only chair her legs crossed high and a rare cooked steak clasped in both hands, juices dripping down the sides of her arms. As she bite into it and tore of a nice big chunk she let out an irrepressible moan of pleasure. The floor was littered with various covered dishes that Casie had used her tails to carry up with her, not wanting some noisy claud to deliver them and wake the kids. They contained regular orders of stake and eggs for the twins when they got up. A hearty meat lovers array for her mate to pick at if he wished. A full plate of steaks for Casie to make her way through until the gnawing pit in her gut went away. And two pitches ordered off the convenient darker drink menu kept here in some of Gaia's establishments for those who liked to have particular red substances.

Tails: She has 4 of them
Physique: Yummy Body ^w^
Race: Valkyrie, Daemon
Full Name: Casandra Freya Kane
Battle Armor & Weapons: w/Her Wings

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

When onyx woke the next day she dressed herself for her journey. The early morning was dedicated to packing for what she thought she might need. She made sure she had a few outfits, her traveling attire in case it got cold. Naturally she'd have enough cash on her to purchase things along her way. She was going to go ingredient hunting and then head out to see Phoenix, head crown of the Bal Molagmer, the faction oni was apart of. She would also take the time to check in on a few other places as well. Whatever suggestions, locations phoenix had she'd want to look into before coming back home.

When she got down to the bar area Jenica had already been up and had cleaned up everything. A man waited upon the couch in a grey business suit. Frightfully drab looking. He stood upon her entry. Onyx would sit down with him and converse. He seemed skittish at first but onyx did her best to reassure him. He was lucky that she had been kind enough to not tell the others for even at this hour in the morning, people might be up to kill him off. He of course came to confirm what onyx already knew was coming. He had been there with his documentation to kick her off the lands.

"We tried to negotiate a deal by where the supernaturals could stay but the opposing party (humans) didn't wish to negotiate. It is their wish that all supernaturals be removed. It is at this time Onyx that I will need your signature. You will be given one month to relocate. Do not worry about the town, we will take care of the releastate, the regrowth of Lockeport. I have the legal doccuments of-"

"Stop speaking. Your nauseating. I don't need to see your documents. Whether or not the humans want us here or not is irrelevant. The purging of we supernaturals isn't my problem anymore" she said yanking the pen from him and signing his stupid paper.

"We're just like everybody else. We don't take kindly to murders. This ship and its inhabitants will be out within one month. Now then...get the ******** off my ship or I'll throw you out." she stood up.

The man in the grey suit was offended of course but shocked by the womans words and acidic nature. He set his tea cup down that jenica had gotten for him, not even getting a sip. Quickly he gathered up his things and left her ship. Sighing and rubbing the bridge of her nose she muttered inwardly at the situation.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

When a moan of satisfaction rang out like a distant naughty dream, raziels eye's peeled open. Looking over to see his mate in her little after shower number, plates all around her, and her munching on steak, he had to plug his nose to not laugh. Using his symbiotic form to exit the bed without waking the little ones, he was at her side. Bending down he started to lick the running juices down her arms, off.
                                        "How many have you had?" he raised his brow.
                                        "perhaps we should all go hunting?" the kids were being trained by hunting animals at the moment. Flesh and blood was flesh and blood. It didn't have to be human. Linia was the one that liked to snack on them. Raziel was happy with the various meats of the wild life.

Firstly, Casandra was going to need some clothes. Deciding to wake the kids and get them a little fed up to last through shopping, he told them the truth. That they were going to hang here for a few days, spend some family time together. They were going to go shopping for mum because she needed new clothes and then they were going to go hunting. Well, seraph and anael liked the sound of that! They each scarffed their plates...and dressed. Seraph skimmed the pages of a magazine and put on a funny fashion show for his family. He made them laugh as his last symbiotic outfit was a girls dress! Little Anael was the only one not laughing. She couldn't use her symbiote yet and she kinda liked the dress her brother had on! Once the three were dressed they left in that early morning. By the time they got back the kids were pooped and wanted a little nap.

Raziel would show Cassandra the two outfits he bought for her in hopes that she liked them. One set was feminine and sophisticated. It was his first purchase for her of the new year and he was very taken with this dress. The other was a very very comfortable outfit. It was meant for her training and hunting duties. He also showed her the outfit Anael picked out for herself. Seraph not needing clothes because of his symbiote, got to pick a toy.

"Go and try your clothes on! I really want to see the red dress on you!" he whispered to her while the kids slept.

Symbiote: Here
                                        The Black Smoke: There
                                        In Flight: His Wings
                                        His Current Threads: Casual Allure
                                        The Flesh: Physique
                                        Etchings: Markings *Looks like scarification when not in Viribus Form

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Onyx moved to her room after heading back out on deck. It was there that she wrote her letter and called her son to meet her in her room. She'd give him the rundown. She told him about Sorla and her kids, about the news of their...eviction? And of her travels of all the places she planned to be. She told him that she wanted him to stay here and help Sorla with anything she needed because Jenica was leaving today to go on vacation. After handing him the letter she called Jenica on her cell and told her to meet her up on deck, Heiden was going to take her to the airport where she could catch her flight.

"Make sure everyone sees that letter Heiden. Call me if you need anything." she said to Heiden and hugged him. She then turned and hugged Jenica wishing her a safe trip. When Heiden and Jenica left she would make her way off the ship and travel to the stables out by the west gate fields. She'd round up a horse and take off with a streak. Her first destination was a quiet town about a mile away where she knew there was a gateway into gaia. It be there that she'd house her horse, sleep and then hail a cab into the city of Durem.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image
At~ The Aspers Where~ The Upper Deck With~ Kabi and Nex

Lucii winced slightly feeling his grip tightened. She hadnt expected anything less of her wolf. She remembered the anger that brewed in his face when they had woken up all those years ago to their daughter, his daughter as he had said, gone from her bed where he had tucked her in the night before. When it came to family, Kabi was a protective one.
Her hand went his, as her other brought his face to hers, she rubbed her nose against his, scratching lightly behind his ears.
She felt safe again, a feeling she missed when her protector wasnt around.
"My love I dont know. I know I am not owned by him. He was not the one that I gave my heart to. You are." she said softly kissing his cheek.

She stepped back, dropping his hand so she could pull the blouse back on. Looking at him, she chewed her lip while her fingers buttoned the soft fabric close.
"Alec wont stop chasing me. He hasnt all these years yet. And Draven...Draven is his blood. He expressed and interest in her now that shes of age and old enough for him even want anything to do with her...He'll be after her too...And Draven..Kabi Im scared about what its going to unleash in her if he has contact with her. The girls already teetering on an edge I cant save her from.." Lucifire said with a sigh, her face suddenly paler. Thinking of what her eldest was going through and how she couldnt save her always made her feel sick.

"I have Neesa and Kane to think about to. Kane is old enough to protect himself, and so much like you. Him and Neesa have a bond just as strong as him and Neesa's. And both of them love Draven. If something happens to her, Kane is going to loose his s**t and go after Alec. I just got Kane back...I just got him back from the darkness, I cant loose him again to it." she said shaking her head.
"I have no idea what to do but go to him myself and end all of this...." she said looking at hi with a tilt of her head.
"Its a bit risky. And I would need your help. Probably Logic's and Nex's too. And that silly seraph. The Russian. He knows the language as well as I do. He could help me get in. And earn their trust while at it." she said tapping her finger to her chin. She had been thinking about this a lot too.
"My brother Loki might be able to pull some strings from within their ranks and get protection for the human." she said, pacing now.

She stopped looking at him softly. Her face calming.
He had always been a wonderful presence in her life. As little of it as she spent with him, he was a major part of her heart.
"Can we..discuss this later...I have missed you...You just came home." she said taking small steps back to him. Once she was close enough to touch him she raised herself up on her tip toes, wrapping her arms as best she could around his bent neck as possible.
He smelled of the woods, and ice. As he always did, and it made her smile.
Her fingers tangled in his white mane, tugging at his ears gently. A grin formed on her lips.
"Show the White Wolf's one and only how much he missed her." she said nipping at his lower lip.

Kabibona'kan half-laughed half-growled in response to the last bit of Luci's words. It was a playful, needy growl as the voice in his mind concerning Alec and planning and what-not quickly dimmed. Even the part of him which wanted to throw back a witty retort had stepped out as he felt that sweet, yet feral possession by Luci's presence take over. Just her being, the sight of her, her walk, her voice, her scent, her touch... Her bites... Her spirit, oh how he missed it all; how he needed it all so terribly. His words wouldn't do well to describe it anyway, it was far too much for spoken language, so he let his body try instead... That is when Kabi quickly stole her up in his arms, lifting Luci to his level. He gave another playful bite back before the passion boiled over into a long and deep kiss. While doing so he moved over to the bed and sat down with her over him. After a good long moment, or really when the need to see her face overthrew the need to feel her kiss, he pulled back. One could still see the slim gold lining playing around Kabi's pupils as he gazed back at his love, drinking in her face, her smile, her eyes, everything that could be seen. He had that feral look in his own face, wild with passion, longing, and above all, love.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
                                User ImageAilsa Graystone

User Image

When you play with fire....

Ailsa had enjoyed the party that they had on the Asper. New Years was a special time, first for everything. She enjoyed talking to Onyx and though she didn't meet the new family just yet she had enjoyed pretty much everything. But just as she thought it would, a darkness had already rose up. Ailsa had no idea at the time when she left the party but this was to be her last party in Lockeport. If she would have known she might have stayed a little longer.

Instead she returned home. Ailsa cleaned up a little bit, took a shower and went to sleep. In the morning she got dressed, ate breakfast and felt an urge to return to the Asper. There was something that she needed to do... Oh yes! She needed to see Raziel! She didn't see him that much at the party after the red demon showed up and she needed to get her final check up before the baby was born.

Ailsa left her house and wrote a quick note for Ceaser in case he wondered why she wasn't at home. It basically read, 'Gone to the Asper. I'll be back soon as possible' in
                                              her normal neat writing. She dressed warmly, a black long sleeve streachy shirt with a simple black skirt and thick furry boots covered in a thick blue and silver jacket. She looked around and headed down the street towards the docks.

There was a feeling in the air that Ailsa noticed, a short of distants that she hadn't felt in a while. The people were not very friendly to begin with but now they seemed even more distant. Ailsa though didn't think much of it since she really wasn't a people person anyway. All she wanted to do was get to the warmth of the ship.

Ailsa stopped by a small book store on her way though to pick up a book that she had been waiting for before heading her way towards the docks. By the time that she got there it was late morning, almost after noon. She stopped on the deck for a moment to look at the sea and wave at the small group on the deck before she headed inside.

Ailsa made it to the bar, shrugging out of her jacket as she did. No one was at the bar for the moment but that was alright with Ailsa. She made her way to the bar and sat down. Opening the dark covered book she began to read.

-edited-

//[L]ocation: Asper's Bar //
                                              [C]urrent Music:
                                              Blue Flames//
                                              [M]ood:
                                              Calm //
                                              tatus: 35 Weeks along//
                                              --- Your gonna get burn.â—„â—„â—„â—„

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image
At~ The Aspers Where~ The Upper Deck With~ Kabi and Nex

Simply overpowering. She melted right there in his arms.
Words wouldnt be spoken with her voice.
She would show him, wrap him up in her love and get lost with him.
Soft sighs and moans were the only thing to be heard.
Her eyes quickly changing back to violet as she was heated.

He'd show her, and she would show him. Making her new year, the best one she had had in years.
Laying against him, surrounded by his arms she sighed softly, her fingers gently playing with his hair. Her ridiculously long curls clung to her damp skin,
Curled up under the blankets with her love she let out a content yawn, stretching.
"Well....I love you too." she said with a smile and a chuckle.
Tugging at his ear gently she kissed his cheek.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxTHE RYEX FAMILYxxxxxxxx
nathan ~ saorla ~ laurel

It had completely been Saorla's intention to rise earlier that morning and go familiarize herself with the layout of the kitchen and the bar; figure out where everything was kept... But on top of her somber mood from the previous night, the gentle rocking of the waves against the ship had lulled the fae into one of the most peaceful rests she'd had in a very long time. In the end, it was Laurel who had roused her mother from her sleep, cupping her tiny hands around Saorla's larger one and whispering silently for her to wake up through the forged telepathic link. 'I'm hungry, mother...' The little girl repeated, urging her mom to rise. And when Saorla's bright blue eyes finally fluttered open, Laurel grinned. "I suppose that's my cue, then~?" She hummed, answering her daughter aloud.

Saorla slid out of bed once Laurel released her hand, flitting over to the chest of drawers she'd claimed as her own to pick out her clothing for the day. She settled on something simple, all pastel in color, and carried it into the bathroom attached to the room to change. The fae didn't need to worry about helping Laurel out with her clothing- for a toddler, she was very self-sufficient. Saorla was out within the minute, ruffling her hip-length curls a few times to make them look a little less unruly. "Let's go get you some breakfast, Laurel~" And with that, she took her daughter's hand and headed out the door, feeling ready to grab a bite to eat, herself.

Nathan was still sound asleep on his bed when she peeked into his room, laughing to herself- apparently, he was enjoying the soft rocking of the ship just as she had. 'Let's just come back and get him later.' Laurel urged, tugging her mother away from her brother's door to lead her upstairs into the dining area. Only one other person was in the room that Saorla could see, and she grinned at the other redhead, baby blues flickering down to her rounded stomach. Ooo~ "Hello~" The fae greeted, flitting off into the nearby kitchen to search for something for Laurel to eat. "Will this be your first child?"

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

Neesa Marie Valencourt

Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

Try To Pretend That I Dont Even Know Your Name, Cause Everything You Are Disgusts Me, Too Bad I Can't Turn Back Time, So I Wouldnt Be Here, What I'd Give For You To DisAppear, So Tell Me Boy, Hows Your Edge?

The Wolf Inside

Soft Grays&Blues

Neesa watched as a man in a sit exited the ship, looking quite offended.
She lifted a white brow, mis matched eyes narrowed. She had heard talk in the town that the humans were trying to move back in.
Seemed as if those rumors were true.
Shaking her head, she made her way on the ship.

Things had been...good. She had spent christmas with Heiden and New years too, getting her kiss at midnight. She was singing again. Planning on a trip to her grand fathers again. She had resumed her training again. She was gaining weight, which was good. Toning up and not being such a little skinny girl was nice. She had just gotten done with a session, muscles on fire and white curls pulled up in a messy bun stuck her face.
Shower. She wanted a shower and then maybe she would track Heiden done.
She was singing later and wanted to see if he wanted to go with her. He hadnt heard her since her grandmothers, and then she had been in a bad state. Things were better, and she was feeling better, it would be a better expierence.

Shrugging her jacket off as she descended to the bar, she looked around a moment before heading to her room. She passed Gemma's door and then her mothers. Which was closed. Her mothers door hardly ever stayed shut. A grin spread on her face as she made her way to hers. Kabi must be back.
She thought about him for a moment. He seemed nice. The similiarity between his looks and her dads looks was startling. He made her mother happy though. And she for one was estatic to see her mother happy.

Kicking her door open she would go to her bathroom and proceed to wash up.
Sweat was never attractive for to long.
Once all squeaky clean and smelling of rose petals and vanilla, she quickly dressed and exited her room, white curls loose and falling to waist.
"Now where oh where is Heiden..." she muttered to herself as she started down the hall and towards the bar.

Kabibona'kan rolled his eyes, but of course with a fang-glaring smile plastered across his face.
"And I'm glad you speak my language..." He started, then raised his opposite hand into the air, fingers clenched in a fist. "The language of wiiiild passion!" After a small, tired laugh he brought his hand to Luci's. "Ahhh... Lucifire. I love you too; so, so much..." Kabi closed his eyes, just bathing in her happiness, even more then his own.
Kabi's faithfully freaky brother wandered in to the bar area. Looking quite the opposite to be labeled "brother", Nex was somewhat shorter with a lighter build. His face was also less masculine, much more the "dark pretty boy" type. His blood red hair was in shambles and much shorter then before, only just past his shoulders. Even his clothes were simple today: black slim pants, gothy boots, and a tight grey shirt. It had some logo on it, maybe one of Godric's by its angelic yet futuristic looks. Without a word one could tell how Nex felt by his face. One hand was on his forehead, mostly covering the side of his face with the strange eyepatch, while on the other side his grey, tired eye was slightly closed. His mouth was slightly open, showing the tips of his shiny obsidian fangs.
"********..." He let out in a slow, half-dead grumble. Then he spotted someone else coming into the bar, "Hey! You, with the face, can you--" He was cut off, being knocked in the head by a blunt end of a massive, angelic halberd that came flying into the room. After it clonked onto the ground he continued, still in that tired voice, "I mean: Pardon me kind ma'am, but would you mind aiding me for just a moment?"

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxTHE RYEX FAMILYxxxxxxxx
nathan ~ saorla ~ laurel

"Hey! You, with the face, can you--" Saorla glanced up sharply at those words, looking less than pleased with such a rude greeting- though the annoyed look that had appeared on her face melted away just as quickly the moment a halberd came flying into the room. Out of absolutely nowhere. The fae's wide eyes blinked once in surprise as the blunt end smacked the strange man in the back of the head before clattering to the ground. Apparently, it was some sort of warning to not be so rude, because the man quickly became a whole lot more polite towards her. "That's better~" She answered matter-of-factly, nodding at his request for assistant. "Possibly~ What might you need help with?"

One red eyebrow quirked up while she flitted around the kitchen, getting together a bowl of cereal for her daughter. Just like Saorla, Laurel preferred a healthier brand rather than the sugary kinds of cereals kids normally chose, and when the redheaded fae found an almond cereal, she settled for that. Two bowls were fixed up- one for Laurel, and one for herself. Saorla set the bowl down in front of her daughter, off in one of the corner tables. She would wait for the man's answer before touching her own breakfast, though, smiling softly now.
"Just a little energy..." Nex responded quite quickly, then, also quickly, added, "P-please!" It was a rather funny sight, seeing a man who appeared in his 20's to be struggling with grammar, but he knew there were more halberds were that came from. "Well, I don't believe we have power, do we? On a boat?" He questioned, while doing what appeared to be looking around. "Everything's so fuzzy... Maybe just let me sap a little of yours? Just a smidgen, I promise. Please?" The word please sounded more like he was questioning if that was the proper place to use it, rather than genuinely asking, but one thing was sure: Nex was not so mentally there at the moment, even more then normal. If such a word existed for such a man...

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image
Where~ Bar With~ Nex and Ailsa Wearing~Dark&Femme

Syn.
Blue hair with a yellow streak. The Unseelie sister of Lucifire. Not much taller than her, the woman that entered the bar looked much like...well...Lexington. Only darker. Much darker. And unlike Lexington, she was a faerie of the dark court. One with the sight would see her solid yellow eyes and spikey joints, bone jutting from her shoulders and elbows and heels all stained black. Little horns atop her head and a tail. Clawed hands, finger tips stained black like the points of her joints. But, thankfully not everyone could 'see' Blue hair was pulled back from her face, the wavy locks grazing her lower back, glinting yellow eyes glanced around the room, catching sight of rather funny looking red haired man.
A grin spread on her face, pointed teeth peeking out.
"Well well well, look what the cat drug in. Wheres lover boy and short s**t?" Sin said amused, in reference to Kabi and Lucifire, as she made her way over to him. She wore her usual garb, dark stockings that reached mid thigh, pin stripped skirt just reaching the top of them. Form fitting black tank with her signature vest on. The back of this vest had a hand stitched red butterfly upon it. Her clawed hand rested on the hilt of the blade that was strapped to her hip, her other hand shoved into the pocket of her skirt.

She hadnt seen him in a while, granted it didnt seem like she had missed much. Save for his hair being shorter.
She took a lock of it in her hands, tugging slightly.
"Whats this? cut your hair or did you accidentally set it on fire?" she asked teasingly.
No one could deny Nex was a bit of a clutz. Syn noticed the other women there and waved her clawed hand.
"Pleasure, hope you dont mind the interruption. I havent seen this bloke for quite some time." she said with a grin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff